Sunday, December 16, 2012

A NEW YEAR... new beginnings ? (Part 103c)

As I sat on the bed to wait for Stasia finish up in the bathroom I noticed some light coming from between the pocket doors. They had been pulled together to make two rooms and I could see they were touching at the top but the further down I looked I could see more light. I went over to look closely and saw that at the very bottom I could get my hand in between the two panels. I put my eye up to the gap and could see the bed. The single bulb in the ceiling didn’t give off much light but I hoped it would be enough for me to watch Stasia get undressed. I heard the latch on the bathroom door so stayed crouching by the gap and watched her walk in and head for the foot of the bed. Then I saw her walk right past where I was watching. It actually made me pull my head back. She'd bee close enough for me to touch if I'd had my hand through the opening. Then I saw a lot more light and I remembered the Tiffany lamp I’d seen on the table by the bed. Stasia walked back and then reappeared on the other side of the bed. From where I was I could see her body from about mid thigh on up. When I saw her start to unbutton her blouse I started to get excited. She made it about half way down and then stopped and rebuttoned it and I wondered why.

Almost immediately I watched as she unbuttoned her skirt and let it slip to the floor. I could barely see her panties through her slip and I became  “reenergized”. It took only a few seconds for the slip to follow the skirt to the floor. The light was perfect for what I was focusing on. I expected Stasia to pull the covers back and to climb into bed but then I got far more than I was expecting. She bent over a little and was working on something on her right hip, the side I couldn’t see. Then she bent way over and turned enough that I could see the crotch line of her panties. There was something I noticed right at where the crotch line and the leg elastic met. But, because she was still moving I couldn’t make out just what it was. She then turned to her left hip and I could now see she was undoing the garters from her stockings. As soon as she did she put her hand inside the top of the stocking and then slowly bent over as she pushed the stocking down to the floor. I can't deny that it was "stimulating". I was hoping I’d get another peek at her backside and her crotch line. When she stood back up I thought the chance was gone but she then bent over at the waist and I got exactly what I wanted. She'd bent over to puck up her stockings and the rest of her clothes.  It only lasted a few seconds but it was more than I expected... and it was long enough for me to figure out that what I’d seen in her crotch line was a hole where the stitching had started to part. I don’t know why that excited me but it did.

The next thing I saw was Stasia get on bed and sort of crawl towards where the lamp was located followed by complete darkness. I then went and did my thing in the bathroom. When I returned I felt the blankets that were lying on the bed I made the decision I’d sleep in my clothes. They were a really rough wool and I really didn’t want then against my skin if I didn’t have to. I was wide awake and lay there wondering just what it was going to be like when I got up and how long it would take for me to get home. I’m sure I must’ve dozed off a time or two but the sound of crying woke me out of my stupor.

As I’ve written in earlier posts, crying females and I were like oil and water. I lay there for a while and it wasn’t just simple whimpering that I heard but rather violent sobs. I got up and went over to the pocket doors and called to Stasia but all I heard were the sobs. Then I went out into the hall and opened the door to her room. Even though it was dark I could see her in a fetal position and I could see her body softly heaving as she sobbed. I was concerned but hesitated before touching her. It was enough to get her to look up at me but she continued to sob. I know I had to have said something to her but still got no verbal response. All of a sudden she sat up and even with me sitting on the edge of the bed she bolted past me and out the door. I don’t know why but I just sat there for a minute or two. Finally, I got up and headed down the hall. As I did I could hear the sounds of retching and when I walked into the bathroom I saw her on her knees hunched over the toilet. Even in the ambient light I could see her panties but, believe it or not, it didn’t excite me.

I got a wet towel and gave it to her while she was still on the floor. I watched her take a few deep breaths and then signal for me to help her up. Back in the bedroom she just flopped her butt on the bed with her feet on the floor, staring at them. I didn’t have any idea what to say so just sat there waiting for her to speak. I honestly don’t remember what she said to break the silence but when she did she turned and looked right at me. I don’t think I’d ever seen a look like that before in my life. Her words came out like a flood.

I’ve thought long and hard about how to write this portion. I’ve decided to summarize it to say that Stasia had reached the point of no return and in the course of what she had to say admitted that she’d thought about suicide a time or two. In truth, what she told me corroborated what Judith (from the drugstore) and I had discussed about her. For all intents and purposes she was a “prisoner“. She told me that she had no ”life“ at all and saw no future. She admitted that she’d made a mistake by getting pregnant but couldn’t accept that she was to be punished for the rest of her life. She apologized for what had just happened and admitted that she’d worked herself up the same way a time or two before.

I had no answers for her. It wasn’t until she made a move to get back in bed that it dawned on me that she’d been sitting there in her panties all that time. I got a quick full crotch view as she crawled up past me and could clearly see the hole I’d discovered earlier. Fortunately I had my pants on. Again, if I said anything as I left the room I clearly don’t remember it.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Poor Stasia, terrible situation for her. Wondering if and how it works out for her. Too bad you couldn't enjoy the panty moment.

oldblue said...

Damn!! That young lady needs more help than you can ever give, no matter what you say to her and her family sounds like a sixtys version of the Taliban.

Pantymaven said...

Stay tuned...