Friday, December 07, 2012

CHRISTMASTIME... Ho Ho Ho! (Part 102h)

I knew it was useless to expect any “loving” from Elle. Any time we had guests she was always concerned that they would hear us. The best I could do was to cuddle. When the “toilet alarm“ went off at 7am I knew that Elle had gotten up. The next thing I knew she was back but with the baby and a bottle. She told me that everybody was still asleep. The next thing was hearing laughter. I looked at the clock and was surprised to see it was now around 8:30am. I got up and pulled on a pair of pants, headed down the the hall and as I got to the living room found the girls on the sofa bed climbing all over Patsy, laughing as they did. From where I was standing they couldn’t see me so I just stood there and observed. Patsy was on her back and as soon as one would climb on she would lift her off and the other would take her place. After standing there for what seemed like a long time I saw Patsy roll over and she pretended like she was going to lay on top of them. When she did the hem of her gown ended up hung up on her back which gave me a side view of her panties, right up to the waist. I wasn’t expecting it but happily took the sight in for the few seconds it lasted. I figured I’d been lucky so turned and walked back down the hall. My guess is I was probably 8 to 10 feet away and from that perspective the panties sure looked like they were nylon. It made me wonder where the Carter’s panties fit into the whole picture.

Elle got up and made us all breakfast. While eating I finally got around to asking Patsy about her family. Her father was career Air Force and had retired four years ago as a Master Sergeant. Her mother was a ”local“ and the two had met when her father was stationed at the air base just down the road from where we lived. She wanted to come ”home“ and James had promised she could.  They had been back for almost four years. Patsy smiled and said that this was the longest time she’d spent anywhere since she was born. She told us she was born in Florida and had lived in six different places. I asked just what her father was doing now for work and she said he had the gas station right across from the high school. I knew just where it was because when Elle and I had played tennis at the school we drove right past it. I found it rather interesting in view of my recent experience with the station wagon. I mentioned that I owned and raced a car at the local track and Patsy said that one of the men who worked for her father went to the races all the time. That got my attention.

I, of course, had been hoping for more peeks of Patsy’s panties before she left but it didn’t happen. I tried to manipulate my way into the bathroom while her clothes bag was still there to see if I could get even a glimpse into the bag but it didn’t work out. After eating she took a shower and got dressed. By then it was after 10am. The girls, even Anne, didn’t want her to go. As I went out the door I could hear Jean crying.

Pulling into her driveway she told me to drive to the back as she would go in through the kitchen door. Approaching it and the back yard I saw one of the prettiest sights that a panty lover could see... a clothesline with panties hanging on it. The house wasn’t very big and neither was the back yard. There was a one car garage that took up about 1/3 of it. There was a T-pole clothesline ran across the rest of the backyard. The sun was shining right on the panties and my memory says there were at least six white pair, all the same. They sure looked like nylon and there wasn’t a band leg pair in sight which, based on my discovery of the Carter's panties the night before, was a bit puzzling. There were also a number of tap pant style panties that had to belong to her mother. Oh how I wished I could get out to investigate.

I ended up paying her for five hours feeling that the way she fit in with the kids was worth the extra money. I had a hard time getting her to accept it and because of the time it took James came outside to see if everything was OK. Patsy jumped out of the car and, excitedly, told him that I was a car racer. That did it. I ended up turning the car engine off and got out. Mistake! (as far as Elle was concerned)      
 
I won’t bore you with all that we discussed but will say that he was a ”motorhead“, through and through. Although he had never owned or raced a car he was very much interested and told me that one of his mechanics worked on a race car. He told me I should stop by the gas station to meet him. That gave me the opening to ask why he had ”mechanics“ if he just ran a gas station. With the same smile I’d seen on his face since the first time I’d seen him he told me that selling gas was only one part of what he did and proceeded to explain. I waited a short time before I told him about my recent misfortune with the station wagon. What I remember most about it was that when I mentioned ”Alec’s“ name he wrinkled up his face. That told me a lot! At that point he told me he was real good friends with the guy who ran a transmission repair facility just down the street from his place. He told me to bring the wagon over the next day and he’d take me down and introduce me to the owner who he assured me was a ”square shooter“. That way I’d get an honest opinion of just what was wrong with it.

With that out of the way he proceeded to open the garage door and proudly showed me a late 30’s Pontiac coupe that he was restoring. It still needed a lot of work but was in pretty good shape from what I could see. We spent a good bit of time in there as he gave me the history of the car. Over in the far corner of the yard was a dog house and I could see a basset hound sitting in front of it. I’d owned one back when I was training horses in North Carolina. I’d always liked them and asked James about where he’d gotten the dog as I hadn’t seen one since moving back. He laughed and said he ”won“ him in a card game when he was down South and still in the service. He started walking over towards the dog and I followed. Our path took us "dangerously" close to the wash line and my eyes were firmly fixed on the white panties. I was so close and really wanted to at least touch a pair... but I didn’t. It was hard listening to James knowing the panties were right over my shoulder. It was Patsy that broke up our conversation when she came out and scolded her father for ”bending my ear“. James was certainly a different man when not around his wife. I looked at my watch and saw it was past the noon hour. I’d been there for almost two hours and knew Elle would be upset. With both James and Patsy standing there I couldn’t turn and take one last look at the wash line but at least I’d gotten one up close look. As I drove away I hoped I’d get more chances.

To be continued...      
 

2 comments:

badside said...

Patsy turned out to be a great source of excitement for you (and me too now)!

oldblue said...

Tap pants!! The mention made my ears perk up.