Wednesday, December 05, 2012

CHRISTMASTIME... Ho Ho Ho? (Part 102g)

As we walked up the path to the door Patsy stopped and slipped off her coat and handed it to me. She told me that she thought her entrance would be more “effective” as an elf and hoped that the kids would remember her from Sunday. Jean had taken over the door opening duties a while back so I stayed on the patio so I could watch her reaction when she opened the door. I wasn’t disappointed. She let out a little scream and then backed off and started running around the living room. I followed Patsy inside and saw Anne cowering in the hall, not totally unexpected. Patsy made hand motions for Jean to calm down and then squatted down to have her come over and to give her a hug. I liked the view!. As this took place I looked down and saw four different colors... flesh, a strip of white, a strip of green and then the red of the waistband for her skirt.

Elle had been putting the baby down for the night and wasn’t too happy with the hyper activity exhibited by Jean just before she was to go to bed and expressed it to her. Patsy apologized and said she’d play with her to get her calmed down. I remember Elle shrugging her shoulders in a manner as to indicate she gave in. I was still in my suit from work and as the party was to be casual I wanted to change. Elle was already dressed and looked as if she was ready to go off to school to teach. It was a lesson I was slowly learning about the mind of a female. “Casual” had a whole different meaning to a woman than it did to a man.

After changing I walked down the hall and found Patsy sitting in the middle of the living room floor. She was facing me and sitting yoga style. Seeing her that way took my breath away as the skirt for the costume was probably less than 12 inches from waist to hem and even though she’d tucked it into her crotch there was an awful lot of flesh showing. Elle was on the phone with her mother so I didn’t have to worry about her seeing what I was looking/staring at. Jean had given her one of her dolls and my two girls had their new princess dolls and were walking in circles around her. I had no idea what they were pretending to be doing but I saw Patsy reach back to grab Jean. When she did one of her legs went up in the air and I saw her crotch and hip get exposed. The light from the table gave me a good view and even though the pants were green I was sure I saw a band leg indicating that her green pants were really just panties. I only had a few seconds to see it but it was enough to get my attention. I knew I’d seen a bit of white when I saw Patsy squatting down in front of me (DP) when we first walked in. I just found it interesting that she might actually be wearing two pair of panties.

When we left for the party I asked Patsy if she wanted me to make up the sofa bed for her. She said she’d be fine the way it was until we returned. I told her it would probably be before midnight and she just smiled. The party was OK... nothing special. There were around two dozen couples and a few singles there. Elle recognized more people than I did but she’d pretty much been around the park for the past four months. The only one I truly remember was this middle aged round faced woman. She was one of the few who wore slacks and she filled them out nicely. I managed to get a couple of vivid VPL’s. Loved those slacks/pants on females!

Patsy was curled up asleep in the swivel rocker with a blanket wrapped around her when we walked in. We startled her and she jumped up and I could see she was still in the elf outfit. Elle went down the hall to check on the kids and to also use the bathroom and I started setting up the bed. Patsy picked up her bag and waited for Elle to reappear. As she walked down the hall I was hoping that her night gown would be at least a little revealing. When she returned I was not totally disappointed. She had on a flannel gown that was just above her knees. I would’ve preferred a nylon, see through gown.

Elle was already in bed when I made my way down the hall. I still had to wash up and use the toilet and when I walked into the bathroom I saw Patsy’s bag on top of the washing machine. More importantly, I saw the elf costume on top of the bag. I really wanted to peek into the paper bag to see what kind of panties she wore but was afraid to touch it for fear that Elle would hear the rustle of the paper. I stood there using the toilet and staring at the bag. When I flushed the toilet I realized that I’d missed a chance to peek into the bag. I ran the water in the sink but it was pretty much noiseless. Disappointed at myself I concentrated on the costume remembering that I’d thought that the green pants Patsy was wearing under the skirt looked a lot like panties. I picked up the skirt and right there in front of me were the green pants. Even though they were green I pretty much recognized the waist elastic as being they kind that was used on the Carter’s Spanky Pants. I quickly found the elastic and, sure enough, there was the label, right in the middle of the back of the panties. Carter’s was the only manufacturer who placed their label there. When I looked at the label itself I was still able to make out the name and size even through it had been dyed green... but noted that it was different from the panties in Elle’s drawer. That made me look more closely at the panties themselves.

I spread them out on the counter next to the sink and the first thing I noticed was that the crotch area was noticeably longer from front to back. I also noticed that it was narrower from side to side right in the middle. I knew right away that I liked the longer crotch because it would mean a much better chance for a VPL but wasn’t pleased with the other change. In any case it gave me something to think about when I climbed into bed.
 
To be continued...

6 comments:

oldblue said...

I just knew you would be rewarded for all the troubles you suffered. Loved it! So we readers got rewarded vicariously.

badside said...

What luck to get a peek at Patsy's green elf panties!

Pantymaven said...

OB... If you keep throwing pies at a wall eventually one will stick. I can't emphasize enough how my eyes were always searching for a peek, morning, noon and night.

BS... It wasn't "luck". Remember I was a good boy and went to church on Sundays... :-)

oldblue said...

I was always looking over the back of the pew, if some young thing was sitting in front of me. Surprising how often I got a down the pants shot. I thought of it as my Sunday reward.

Pantymaven said...

OB... got a good one yesterday while shopping... a 20 something with a figure to boot. It's rare these days what with the bikinis and boy shorts so popular.

oldblue said...

The panty shot is rare the crack of the ass common. Strange how the female mind works, but stranger yet the mind of us panty lovers.