Monday, December 03, 2012

CHRISTMASTIME... Ho Ho Ho? (Part 102f)
 
I saw Elle walking through the dining room towards us and the look on her face told the story... at least to me. Patsy, as she returned down the stairs, blithly flipped up the hem of her skirt to show that she now had the rest of her costume on. Even though it was just a quick flip of the hem I swore they looked like regular panties only they were a dark green to match the rest of the outfit. With everybody now reassembled it was time to get the answer we’d come for. Patsy’s mother took over and stated that Patsy was available but that she (the mother) had reservations about having Patsy “out on the road” on New Years Eve. I jumped in and said that we lived less than 15 minutes away. James spoke up saying that it only took a few seconds for an accident to happen. A quick look at Patsy’s face told me that she wasn’t at all happy about her parent’s position. Some more words were spoken and then Patsy, looking straight at Elle, asked if it would be OK to stay over. That caught all of us by surprise and the first to speak was the mother who promptly scolded Patsy for being so rude. Even though I really didn’t want to go to the party it only took me a few seconds to conclude that I’d like to have her stay over. But, it was going to be up to Elle and the mother to make a decision. Elle, to me, was obviously uncomfortable. I’d noticed that from the time she’d returned from the bathroom and assumed that she’d “missed” and was standing there in wet panties and wanted to leave. The mother was in the process of telling Patsy to apologize when Elle interrupted by saying that it was perfectly OK. I was looking at Patsy’d face when Elle said it and the smile was from ear to ear.

Once she agreed to the idea Elle started moving towards the door. Taking the cue I told Patsy that I’d pick her up around 8:30pm but she then asked if I could come around 8pm as it would give her more time for the kids to adjust to her before we left. Elle was already out on the front stoop when I said that would be fine. We were getting into the wagon when I mentioned it to Elle and, already upset, she snapped back at me that she’d hoped to have the kids in bed by then. I didn’t say a word.

We had to take Karen home and by the time we dropped her off it was well after noon time. I normally picked my grandfather up around 11:30am or so to go to the hospital and was way late for that. It appeared that it was going to be “just one of those days”. I waited until we were back home before asking how bad her “miss” was. I don’t remember her exact words but it was along the lines of that it was something that I would’ve liked. It was enough to create some “stirrings” in my nether region.

My father had told my grandfather about the troubles with the station wagon on Christmas and my grandfather, still a bit upset about my being late to pick him up, started in on me about having sold the car he’d given me for my graduation from college. I just sat there, not saying a word. The way the day had gone so far I just knew that it wouldn’t be productive to try and justify (again) the reasons. He gave me a bit of an opening when he asked what I was going to do about getting the vehicle fixed. I decided not to mention my experience with “Alec”, the relative, not wanting to upset him what with "Alec" being related. However, by the time we got to the hospital I changed my mind and told him the whole story. He didn’t appear to be that upset and told me to go back and demand that “Alec” make good on the work that he’d done. I already knew that’s what I should do but was afraid that if I did I’d get mad and say (or do) something I’d regret.

I took the wagon to work on Monday and debated with myself all day about stopping at “Alec’s” on my way home. I didn’t decide until I was just about at his shop and when I pulled in I saw him duck inside. I parked and went into the office. The only one there was a woman and when I asked for “Alec” she told me he wasn’t there. When I told her I’d just seen him come inside she just stared at me and said it must’ve been someone else. I wasn’t “quick” enough to ask where that “someone” had disappeared to. Frustrated, I left and knew right then and there I wasn’t going to get any satisfaction from “Alec” then or in the future.

With New Years Eve being the last business day of the year I’d been forewarned that there wouldn’t be any early exit from work like At Christmas and Thanksgiving. By the time I got home there was just enough time to get a bite to eat before leaving to pick up Patsy. Elle had relented and decided to let the girls stay up to see Patsy.  I pulled into her driveway, went to the door and was greeted by James. He still had the big smile on his face that I’d seen the first time I saw him. However, on this occasion he was rather “chatty”. It took a minute or two to realize that his wife wasn’t there and I smiled as I did. After exchanging pleasantries for a short while James called up the stairs to Patsy. As he did he looked at me and uttered but one word... “Women!” but still with the smile.

Patsy came bouncing down the stairs wearing the elf costume she was wearing on Sunday. I mentioned the “bouncing” because it gave me a few quick peeks under her skirt. I knew the chances of her not being fully dressed were slim to none but it did get my heart racing. She explained that she thought the kids would be more accepting of her if she did. After putting on her coat she picked up a paper shopping bag which I assumed were her clothes. James told her to call him if there was a problem and then kissed her on her cheek as we walked out the door. All the way home I wondered if I was going to get the opportunity for any peeks. All I could do was hope.

To be continued...   
 

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I certainly hope so. You deserve a break after all the problems.

badside said...

Can't wait to read more about Patsy. Too bad about the transmission, hope that worked out.