Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ON AND ON... another month (Part 117c)

ON AND ON... another month (Part 117c)

Because Pat had an agenda, the ”boys“ did not gather in the kitchen as was their usual start to one of these parties. Everybody was herded into a rather large living room and Pat started in with outlining a strategy for Jon’s school board campaign. According to her, the biggest obstacle for him to overcome was the lack of interest by the people who resided in the district. Status quo was the norm. All board members were long time, well respected residents and they were satisfied with the way things were being run in the school. According to Pat there had been some major changes in teaching methods and materials that had not been adopted by the board. She was concerned that her kids, and she made a point of saying that our group had or would have 17 kids in the school within a few years, would have a difficult time in being accepted to a good college if things didn’t change. She went on to say that over the past three years less than 2/3 of the graduating class went on to any higher education. Then she challenged the rest of us to go out and energize the population and to make sure that everyone with kids in school was personally contacted and given material about Jon and his ideas. I can honestly say that she got our attention. I hadn’t given any thought to college for my kids but what she said made sense.

Over the next hour or so each of us volunteered for specific tasks and I agreed to paint a campaign sign to go up on Jon's front lawn. It wasn't that I had the time to do it but everybody else was going to be doing something or other. By then we were ready for some fun, although I surely hoped it wasn’t going to be charades again. It was Phyl who took a box out of her bag and held it up for all to see On the top was the word ”TWISTER“ in bright red letters. Phyl explained that her brother worked for a toy distributor and this was a brand new product that was being delivered to stores the following week. She opened the box and spread out a large plastic mat with colored circles on it. Then she pulled out a board with a spinner on it. We all looked at each other with nary a clue as to what it was all about. Her husband, Bob, then took off his shoes and put his feet on two of the circles at one end of the sheet and we watched as Phyl took up a similar position at the other end. Then he asked someone to spin the spinner and read what was in the space that it pointed to. I don’t remember what it was but they both moved a hand or a foot to a new, different colored circle. The spinner was spun again and they both did what they were told. Before very long they were up against each other and sort of battling to get to the designated hand or foot on the called colored spot. It was wild. 

Phyl then gave us the rules for the night. We were going to play as two person teams and no husband/wife were to be on the mat at the same time. If anyone fell or their elbow or knee touched the mat they were out. I looked around at the others and they guys were all smiling but a couple of the women had doubt written all over their faces. It took a bit of persuasion by Phyl to get them all to commit but they did. I, for one, couldn’t wait to start.

I don’t remember all the pairings but I was in the second group to go and I was happy to find Ginger in it with me. I think Phyl was the other female and Pat’s husband (I think his name was ED) as well. Those not in the first group were keen to see how the game played out. I remember that Rob, Jon’s brother, acted as a play by play announcer. The most vivid thing I remember from it was that Nanci, the woman with the wide hips, split the rear seam of her slacks. When she did she immediately fell to her knees to try and hide it and as she did she knocked the others over. With Rob’s commentary we were all in stitches. I remember laughing so hard my sides hurt.

It took a little time for everyone to calm down enough to start the next round. It didn’t take long for us all to get fairly intertwined. I definitely remember being instructed to put a hand on a red dot and the only way I was going to be able to do it was to try and get my arm and hand between Ginger’s spread legs. When I squatted down I knew I was in a precarious position and if anyone bumped me that I’d fall over. I also knew that I was dangerously close to her crotch. She was wearing a short skirt and had hiked it up a bit to be able to spread her legs. If I tried hard enough I was sure I could reach the dot. Ginger was looking right at me so there was no way to try and look up to get a peek. I had to ooch forward to get a few fingers on the spot and then prayed that I could hold on. Rob was still doing his ”schtick”  which didn’t help because he was really funny. I don't know who made the move but all of a sudden there were four bodies piled up on the floor and laughing hysterically.

It took more than a few seconds for me to realize that it was Ginger who was straddling my forearm... and that it was especially warm. There was someone on top of her so it took a little time for her to be able to get up. When she did I had the answer as to why my arm was so warm... it was wet. I only got a very quick look as she rolled over to her knees but I swear I could see the wetness on her panties. By the time I was able to get up I had a very big problem... a bulge! I wont ever  know if anyone saw it but I do remember standing there with a hand in my pocket and feeling very flushed. When I’d calmed down a bit I lifted my forearm up to my nose. There was a definite smell... some sort of perfume. I knew Elle dabbed a bit on her inner thighs all the time hoping to mask the smell of pee. It didn’t diminish the thought that Ginger had peed while on my arm.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I remember that game. You just can't look in circumstances like that. Pee or excitement, it might have been a bit of a turn on for her with a guy reaching between her legs in public. Tough luck that you could not get a good look all spread out should have been nirvana.

Pantymaven said...

I wasn't the only guy there who was looking for a "next time"!