Thursday, December 18, 2014

A heads up...

The plans were to go visit the daughter who recently had the breast cancer operation over Christmas but not until the day before. However, she was to start her radiation therapy tomorrow but the doctors were concerned about another potential problem that turned up following her operation. Now she’s all in a “tizzy” and wants us to come now, before Christmas. My wife, of course, said “Yes” and we fly there tomorrow morning at 8:10am. At this point I don’t know how long we’ll be there but my guess is that it’ll be through Christmas. My hope is that we'll be back home before the New Year. When I do get back I’ll continue with the blog. There’s a really interesting part coming up...

For my faithful readers... I hope you and your families have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! As you celebrate the season I’d like to ask that you say a prayer for my daughter, Jean, that she can regain some normalcy to her life. She’d had a very rough year.
   Pantymaven

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Safe journey my friend to you and your wife. While not the praying type I will shoot one in the direction for your daughter. With hope for a full and speedy recovery God be with you and yours.

badside said...

PM, Hope all is going/went well with Jean and that you and your family had a great holiday.

Pantymaven said...

To BS and OB...
Thanks for your thoughts. They are much appreciated. Jean is doing much better and we continue to pray that she doesn't suffer any more setbacks.