Thursday, December 11, 2014

SPRINGING AHEAD... A busy time (Part 127g)

SPRINGING AHEAD... A busy time (Part 127g)

Trish, ever the opportunist and having my undivided attention, asked, again, about modeling a pants suit for the Board of Trustees at the upcoming meeting when the dress code was to be discussed. I’d given it some thought and couldn’t come up with a plausible reason not to. The unplausable ones were the stumbling block, primarily the old geezers who believed women had no place in pants of any kind. I agreed to pass the idea by Hobie. She added that Lena was to speak to Bert, the president and her boss, about it and then walked away.

My major project was getting all the materials together concerning having a service bureau do our transaction processing. I knew from previous experience that I’d need “props” to support my presentation. The only things available were large pads on easels where I'd have to use marking pens to show comparisons. The problem with using pads was the design of the Boardroom itself. A long narrow room with a long narrow table along with an aging group of men who were loosing their hearing. Any display material had to be located at one end of the table and the person making the verbal presentation had to position himself in the middle. (Remember, this was WAY before Power Point presentations) I wasn’t sure how I was going to pull it all off.

I’d only been back from lunch a short time when I got a big surprise. It was Elle. She’d come into town and had met with the school administrator about the temporary position she'd been offered. I could tell she was being “coy“ with me by the look on her face. She couldn’t hold it for long and admitted that she’d talked him into hiring her at the same rate of pay as a contract teacher. We’d gone over what it would mean at home and it was a substantial amount of money even with paying her mother to watch, Kaye, our youngest. As much as I wanted to celebrate with her it just wasn’t appropriate in a working situation. Before she left she told me that while she was in town she wanted to buy some clothes for Peggy’s new baby. When she mentioned that I suggested that she go to the new department store down the street and go to the basement where they’d just opened baby and children’s clothes section. At that point I headed back upstairs and she went out the front door.

I spent most of that afternoon creating charts and graphs on large pads. Before he left for the day I had Hobie sit in on a run through. He made some positive suggestions and when I asked about how to position myself so all the members could hear me he suggested getting Bret to come in and flip the pages for me. It seemed reasonable so we left it at that. He’d only been gone a short time when Trish popped in. She wanted to know how I’d made out with Hobie and the idea of both she and Lena modeling pants suits. I could’ve kicked myself. I immediately realized that by having Trish and Lena do the page turning in pants suits was a way to segue into the dress code issue. It was something to ponder overnight.

As soon as I walked in the door at home that night Elle ”attacked” me by asking if I’d seen any of the new Spring clothes at the department store. I had, but I hadn’t paid much attention to them. When the manager had taken me back to the store after the Chamber meeting to open an account I’d given a cursory look at everything but, as you would suspect, focused on the lingerie department. Elle wasted no time on reminding me what I’d promised for giving up information on Sandy and Ginger back after the party as well as the incident with Sandy at the basketball game. Before I could utter a sound she told me she’d seen the most beautiful velour outfit and I could pay off my “debt” if I’d let her have it. When I asked how much it cost she just shrugged her shoulders and gave me an innocent smile. I knew I was “hooked“. She told me she’d had them put it away for her and that told me it was all over.

I had to wait all the next day for the right opportunity to broach the subject of Trish and Lena doing the page turning and modeling at the same time. Hobie’s initial reaction was negative until I told him about Lena being a part of it. All the Trustees liked Lena and, when Hobie heard her name mentioned, he headed straight for Bert’s office. He was only gone but for a few minutes and gave me a ”thumbs up” signal as he walked back through the door. I was relieved when he told me that Bert would be the one to present the dress code to the Board after my presentation. I was happy about that as it wasn’t something I was looking forward to.

However, I knew I’d have to do another run through with the service bureau presentation using both Trish and Lena. Not wanting to let “the cat out of the bag” I decided to not fully tell them about their roll in it and why. Before leaving that night I told them that nothing had been decided about them modeling but to bring their “suits” and to be prepared to go before the Board. All in all I was pleased with my service bureau “pitch” and with both Hobie and Bert behind having the two women model pants suits, that gave me hope that the Board would approve the new dress code as well.

The last thing on my agenda for the day was to go get the outfit Elle had picked out. I will admit it was stunning, just on the hanger. It was robin’s egg blue with pants, skirt and jacket... and over $40. I about choked. I’d figured (hoped) it would be maybe $25 at the most as that was all the cash I had. I was about to head home without it when I saw the store manager and remembered that I’d opened an account with him. A few minutes later I was on my way home. I made Elle model it before she served supper and, in spite of the price, I loved it! The pants were snug, but not tight. I got a very nice VPL when she turned around. When she put the jacket on it came to to her hip bone and didn’t cover the VPL. I couldn’t wait for her to wear it.

I got an unexpected reward right after dinner. Elle cleared the dishes from the table and sent the kids to the basement to play, a rare treat for them. Then she took me by the hand and I followed her into the bathroom where she proceeded to sit on the toilet and pee through her panties with my hand nestled right up into her crotch. As I remember it, It had been a while since we’d done that. We both knew there wasn’t enough time for a ”quickie“ but I did persuade Elle to leave the wet panties on but with a pair of dribble panties over them, knowing I’d be back at her once the kids were in bed.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Oh you lucky dog.