Tuesday, December 09, 2014

SPRINGING AHEAD... A busy time (Part 127f)

SPRINGING AHEAD... A busy time (Part 127f)

Elle told me she didn’t know what to say as Sandy and Ginger weren’t really close as their only interaction had been at the “group” parties. Sandy, with no kids, really didn’t have much in common with Ginger who had four. As Elle was was relating her observations I thought back to Ginger’s “accident” on our sofa and remembered that Elle and I didn’t even get to meet Sandy and her husband until later that Summer so there was no connection from that. Elle said she was in sort of a quandary because she didn’t want to say anything that would embarrass Sandy and yet couldn’t let the question go unanswered. She said the three of them stood there in the kitchen just looking at each other. Elle said it was Sandy who finally spoke and sort of somewhat drunkenly stated that she often “dribbled” and that Elle (and thankfully didn’t mention me) had come up with a solution to her problem. When Ginger asked what it was Elle, seizing the moment, said it would be easier to show her than to describe it. To avoid the possibility of Jon and Johnnie seeing the panties, she suggested they go up to our bedroom. And that was her explanation of why she (and the others) were up there.

As you can imagine, I wanted more than that and asked what Ginger’s reaction to the panties was. Elle wasn’t about to tell me and answered “it was between us girls and none of your business”.. After a little ”bartering“ (Spring was coming and she’d been angling for new clothes.) she relented and said that after showing Ginger a pair Ginger asked if Elle could make up a pair for her to try. With Ginger holding a pair in her hands she told her to just go ahead and try them. Elle then said that was the end of the story but I knew her well enough that the look on her face said there was more. There was, but the question for me was just how much was it going to ”cost“ to get it.

Even though Sandy and Ginger didn’t really know each other. because they had been drinking Elle said they both were very candid about their problems. In so doing Ginger admitted that she had just dribbled a bit when using the bathroom downstairs and was a bit wet as they stood there. Sandy then said she should go and put the panties on as there was no better time to try them... and she did just that, going into the upstairs bathroom. But that was all Elle was going to say on the matter and she made it clear that I’d gotten way more information than I should’ve. Later on, lying in bed, I went to sleep having a fantasy of the three of them, all wearing ”dribble panties“ with me in a position to observe them. As I said, it was definitely a fantasy!

On Sunday, ”B“ came by to pick up the folding chairs he’d loaned me and then we headed out to work on the racecar. I’d come up with what I hoped would be the solution to get the motor into the car without using the chain hoist and taking a chance on the beam in the garage breaking. That was to contact my racecar driver friend, Cliffy, and ask if he could bring his father’s tow truck to the garage and use it to hoist the motor up so we could install it. If that didn’t come off then we’d have to chance using the hoist. We were discussing that scenario when we headed up the driveway towards the garage. As we did we could see two vehicles pulled up by the house and by the back door. ”B“ recognized one as belonging to Jon and Rob’s parents but he didn’t recognize the other one, a Thunderbird. I didn’t know the parents so stayed at the garage as ”B“ went up to the house.

I'd not had any success building a fire in the pot bellied stove we used for heat so left it for "B" to handle. By the time I saw him returning I was cold to the bone. Before I could say anything he told me that we were going to have ”visitors“ and warned me that Jon’s father was going to make a scene about our stove so to be prepared. Jon had told us it was OK but when the father saw the stove pipe coming out of the window he was quit upset. I saw a tall, thin man wearing a long tweed overcoat heading in our direction. I also noted a female with short hair, a short coat and short skirt following right behind him. ”“B” introduced the man who, in turn, introduced the female... Leigh, Jon and Rob’s sister. As I’ve posted many times before, I always wanted to see the face of any female who’s panties I’d seen and in this case I actually had a pair of hers. It was a bit of a disappointment.

I have one outstanding memory of my first sighting of her... she had the biggest, widest mouth I’d ever seen. In looking at her face it was hard to see anything but that mouth. The father and daughter didn’t stay long with the daughter driving off first in the T-bird. The father made it clear that we were not to use the stove again and wanted it removed by the next weekend when he’d be back. As he drove away “B” looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. We did a few more things to prepare the motor to go into the car and then left for the day. On the way back to my house “B” surmised that the father had come out to follow up on what “B” had told Jon about the use of the house and had brought the daughter out to confront her. He noted that she never said a word but just stood there looking at the ground.

On the way into work Monday morning I decided to stop to see James at his service station and to find out how Peggy was adjusting to the whole situation. I remember looking at him and thinking that he’d aged in the little over a week since I’d last seen him. He reported that they’d had an uneventful trip back and that the baby was doing well. He didn’t say anything about Peggy and I decided to let that go. He told me he and his wife were truly surprised to find that Laura and all her things were gone when they arrived. I told him that Laura had found a new place to stay and that Trish (who James had come to know over the months Laura had lived there) and her boyfriend helped her move out. I remember James making a comment along the lines that he and his wife were going to miss her.

I’d become concerned about spending too much time talking with Laura especially since she wasn’t under my supervision so made a point of avoiding her that morning. Trish filled me in on moving her things and getting her settled. She said that she and her mother would feed Laura until the combo stove, sink, refrigerator unit was installed and that she would be fine. The only thing Trish added was that in moving her clothes she could see that Laura desperately needed some new ones.

To be continued...
    

2 comments:

badside said...

Sounds like there might be some good things coming from Sandy and Ginger! Can't wait to read how it went getting the engine in the car. Too bad the sister was a let down in the looks department, at least you got her panties!

Pantymaven said...

Like the sub title reads... "A busy time". Over the next few months a LOT happens... stay tuned.