Monday, March 23, 2015

INTERESTING TIMES... A change of pace (Part 130b)

INTERESTING TIMES... A change of pace (Part 130b)

The other guys headed right for the car as “B” pulled off the track. I took my time getting there and as I did I could hear them “razzing” him with comments like “I could run faster than you were going” and “Your mother drives faster than that”. After a few minutes I told them to back off. “B” just sat in the car with his helmet off. I could see beads of perspiration running down from his forehead as I approached. Rather than to make a comment I asked him how it went. I couldn’t believe it when his answer was “I did what you told me to do... I took it easy”.

I had to “bite my tongue”. What I wanted to say and what I did say were diametrically opposed. I remember taking a deep breath and, as calmly as I could, told him that I’d only meant for him to take it easy for the first few laps. He wouldn’t look at me, just staring out of the windshield. Again, as calmly as I could I explained that on the next track session when the green flag came out signaling to “GO!” I wanted him to floor the accelerator pedal, just like he liked to do in his road car and then, as he approached the turns, lift his foot off until the next straightaway. When he didn’t respond I asked if he’d heard me and he nodded that he did. At that point I walked away. I told the other guys to just leave him alone for now. He stayed strapped in to his seat until they called for our division cars to go out for the next session.

I busied myself while waiting by watching the faster cars practice. Cliffy’s car seemed to be among the faster ones but since “B” was to go out right after they finished up I had to wait to talk with him. As “B” was about to pull out of our pit I yelled through the window that I didn’t want to see the left wheels on the white line. When the green flag was waved “B” was on the front stretch and I could actually see the car leap forward... for a few feet and then slow considerably. After he made it through the first and second turns the car leaped forward again and this time it made it half way to the turn before slowing again. It was definitely an improvement as it was now taking the other cars longer to lap him. Pulling off the track I could see the same look on his face as after the first time. I was really surprised because I thought I knew him pretty well.

One thing that took my mind off “B” and his “problem” was in watching Bebe walking around. Between the times when “B” was out on the track and just waiting around she’d chosen, as her perch, the hood of Pete’s car. As I’d mentioned, the pits weren’t paved but were just a combination of sand and dirt. Every time a car would drive by it would create a cloud of dust which settled everywhere... especially on the roofs and hood of the passenger cars that were parked there. When she slid off to walk around she had the most glorious VPL. The ridge of the crotch was highlighted. I’d never seen anything like it before. I’d learned how to spot VPL’s even when the color of the pants covering the panties was a dark color. But, Bebe’s pants were white and this half moon line was a light, but pronounced, brown. As I said, I’d never seen one like it before.

For the last session I told “B” that I wanted to see him get out towards the middle of the race track... that when he was racing he’d end up there one way or another. When the green flag started waving “B” pulled out to the middle of the front straight away but wasn’t going all that fast. Then, as he approached the turn he made a sharp left to the inside. When he did he cut another car off. The other driver, having seen “B” in the middle of the track, cut down to pass him on the inside. “B” never saw him and the other car hit “B’s” left rear tire a glancing blow. As soon as he was hit “B” cut into the infield and stayed there for the rest of the session. When he came in I told the others to stay back as I wanted to hear what “B” had to say.

“Something broke!” was what he yelled at me. He was very animated and very sure of himself. I got him to take his helmet off and then proceeded to tell him that he’d cut off another car and had been hit by him... nothing had broken. He sat there shaking his head telling me that he knew something had broken and that’s why he pulled off the track. I gave up at that point. I’d asked the others not to say anything and it would probably be best if, after helping to load our stuff into the car, they all left and that I’d ride home with “B”.

By the time we reached the barn “B” was back to being “B”. It was almost like he didn’t remember what had taken place the previous few hours. He was all pumped up about the improvement in his performance during the afternoon. I just sat there and listened to him. The last thing he said before I took off for home was that we’d get the car fixed back up and be ready for the next practice session the following Saturday. Getting into my car I was shaking my head. There was nothing to do to the car but to check it over and fill the gas tank. When the other car him him it didn’t do any damage at all. By the time I pulled in my driveway I was wondering, again, just what I’d gotten myself into.

Walking into the kitchen, Elle hit me with a surprise. Sandy and Johnnie were coming over. I hadn’t seen her since her miscarriage even though she’d gone back to work at the hardware store. Even though I was tired and frustrated I was kind of glad they would be visiting. It would definitely take my mind off of “B” and his “performance”, or lack thereof, at the track.

Sandy had watched Kaye the previous Thursday and Elle had said she was in good spirits. She’d even mentioned that she and Johnnie had thought about adopting. I was surprised when Elle said they were coming before the kids were to go to bed but she said that Sandy had requested it. Not a psychologist, I thought that it was a good sign.

The first thing Sandy did after arriving was to ask the girls to play a game with her. They picked out a board game and set it up on the floor of the den. I was looking forward to picking Johnnie’s brain about the situation at the school so we went out to the kitchen. Pat,(the PTA lady) had passed on some rumors about changes in the physical education area. I realized right after I mentioned it that it was a “touchy” subject with him and that he wasn’t comfortable in discussing it. I could tell he had some real concerns. When we returned to the den my evening was made... a DP and a VPL. It didn’t matter that I knew what panties she was wearing... that just made it more exciting. The DP exhibited a “tube” type waist elastic. When Elle and I’d made up the “dribble panties” for Sandy we’d used Modern Globe nylon satin panties with that type waist elastic. But the VPL confirmed it. With four layers of terrycloth between the two layers of nylon there was a specific bulge. I knew it oh so well from Elle wearing them. It made a disappointing day much, much better!

To be continued...  

1 comment:

badside said...

The level of driving skill the average person displays on the streets is appalling. Then they think they can eat, text, phone call, put on make up or shave...while driving! Despite that fact, they think they can go out and win a NASCAR race if only they had a chance behind the wheel!

LOL, poor B must have been delusional like most people.

Sounds like a good day for VPLs though, that always makes everything better!