Friday, March 06, 2015

SURVIVING... Same ole, same, ole (Part 129f)

SURVIVING... Same ole, same ole (Part 129f)

It took some time to get much more out of her than what she’d told Elle. One interesting thing that came out was that her real name was Lisa and that Sabrina was her “pen name” for writing. Fortunately, Kaye didn’t get too restless which allowed me some time to draw her out. I’d pretty much figured her to be a spoiled rich kid and she confirmed it, in spades. She was 26 years old and this was the first time she didn’t have a maid to wait on her. The colored lady who I’d met was actually her parents live in housekeeper. When she graduated from college her mother had gotten her a job as a proofreader at a large publishing house in the city and that’s what piqued her interest in writing (or so she claimed... I guessed it was something that didn’t need any skill). Her father owned a large construction firm and did most of his work in or near the city. Speaking of the city... her parents house was in the suburbs but they had an apartment in the city. The apartment was for when her mother went into the city for shopping or the theatre so she didn’t have to fight the “mob” in getting back home. Hearing that, I just shook my head. She told me that she’d lived in the apartment while she was working in the city and seemed proud of the fact that the maid that worked there didn’t sleep there.

One thing I was curious about was just how her father ended up buying Celia’s house. When she told me that her father had two people on his payroll who just went looking for foreclosed properties or, in the case of this house, were being sold at a tax sale. Then he’d fix them up and sell them. (NOTE: Today, that’s known as “flipping” but back then the process hadn’t been given a name) There was more but I’ve spent enough time on her. Once the washing cycle was completed without any leaks I told her I had to get going. While still there I suggested that she load the washer so she could get a feel for just how much should go in it. I did get a "thanks" but I had the feeling that it was made somewhat grudgingly. As Kaye and I made our way through the hedge to get back home I had the feeling that I’d be back and probably sooner than later.

The expected rain had started which, with the wind, made for a miserable day. Kaye was just thrilled to play with the older girl’s things down in the basement and that gave me time to get a lot of work done on the sign for Bob. As the afternoon wore on I started getting anxious for Elle to get home. I was expecting/hoping for a “reward” from her in more than one way for stepping in to take care of Kaye. My plan was for her to let me join her while she changed her clothes from school. That usually consisted of getting out of her damp “dribble panties” and putting on two pair of the nylon satin panties that I favored. A perfect scenario would be for her to pee through the dribble panties while on the toilet with my hand between her legs followed by a picture. However, fantasies like that seldom came to fruition and I was willing to get what I could.

When the older girls got home from school they were surprised to see me. I’d tried to pick up the  basement so they wouldn’t know Kaye had been playing in and with their stuff. After a snack they headed downstairs. It was readily obvious to me that I’d not done a good job as I heard both of them yelling. They came running up the stairs calling Kaye’s name, and not in a happy sort of way. I was in the process of mediating the dispute when Elle appeared. She was early and I was happy about it for more than one reason. I explained the situation and she decided that both the older girls should get books and go to the living room and read. I remember looking at Kaye and she had a bit of a smile on her face... but not for long. When Elle saw it she assigned the same fate to her but in a different room. With that problem out of the way she turned to me and after a nice hug and kiss we headed upstairs.

Lovemaking was reserved for when the girls were in bed so any thoughts I had about my “reward” going that far were minimal, at best. When I followed her into the bathroom and closed the door she didn’t protest at all. She slipped off the sanitary panties and sat down on the toilet. As she “relaxed” I began rubbing. An attempt to get inside the leg elastic resulted in my hand being removed completely. I think I told her that I shouldn’t be blamed for trying and at least got a smile. She then removed the wet panties, washed up a bit and, like a puppy, I followed her into our bedroom. I’d had the presence of mind to have the camera upstairs and in the cabinet. She allowed me to pick out the panties from her drawer and as I did I thought about Sabrina and the Carters panties I’d seen in her wash... but not for long. Elle had stepped into the first pair before I pulled out the camera. I got the usual “look” from her but she didn’t say anything and she didn’t slow down. I was afraid she’d change her mind so just snapped as she pulled the second pair up. I wasn’t sure it would come out because the Polaroid camera wasn’t all that forgiving with motion. However, when I pulled it from the camera I was somewhat pleased.
                                        
After supper I told her of my meeting with Sabrina. I described her as “clueless” and Elle agreed. She thought the bit about the white “glop” was funny and offered up that it was going to be an interesting summer. I had to agree. I also wondered how long it would be before we heard from her again. Later, going into the den to watch TV I realized I still had no idea of what she actually looked like.

The bad weather continued into the next day. Nothing of import had happened at work and, happily, the day was the same. “B” called me at the bank before I left to tell me he’d gotten the tires for the racecar. That was a the one big “project” left to go before the practice session and the plan was to mount the new tires on Saturday. The only “hitch” I could foresee was that I absolutely had to mow the lawn. It should’ve been mowed earlier in the week but I’d devoted my time to painting the racecar. The warm weather followed by rain had sent the grass into a major growth spurt.

With Elle teaching full time it left only the weekend for her to get all the household chores done and that included food shopping. Saturday morning it was obvious we were on different “wave lengths“. I was bent of mowing the lawn and she wanted me to watch the kids, along with a neighbor friend of Anne’s, so she could get the shopping done without distractions. The sun was out but it was a bit cool. I, reluctantly, agreed provided that they play outside where I could monitor them. I mowed around the playhouse first so I wouldn’t bother them and just about the time I finished that area Elle was headed out. The only ”rule“ for the girls was that they not go in the house without me.

As far as I could tell they played nicely. When I finished with the mowing I decided to rearrange the garage so I could bring the racecar home to paint the numbers and sponsor’s name on it. There wasn’t enough light at the barn and this way I’d make Elle happy by being around. I started to get worried when the noon hour was approaching and still no Elle. As I went out to check on the the kids I saw Anne’s friend sort of walking funny. Jean, when she saw me, ran over and announced that Dede had tinkled. Elle and I called Jean "grandma" as she had a tendency to mind everybody’s business. However, I’d noticed, on my own, her strange gait so I took a closer look. There was no doubt that her pants were wet to her ankles but it wasn’t slowing her down. I wondered what I was supposed to do. However, at that point the station wagon was headed up the driveway and I was ”saved“.

To be continued...  

1 comment:

badside said...

Lisa/Sabrina sounds like a piece of work, and not in a good way!

Nice pic, at least your effort paid off!