Monday, March 02, 2015

SURVIVING... Same ole, same ole (Part 129d)

SURVIVING... Same ole, same ole (Part 129d)

The next morning I tried to get some explanation of the note but Elle professed to be really in a rush so I was left to continue to wonder. She did ask if I planned to work on the car again that night and with the warm weather still hanging around I told her I was. I’d had to make a decision as to spending time at home and getting ”rewarded“ with some wet or at least damp fun or finishing painting the car.  I knew (hoped) there would be many nice warm days in the coming months so stayed with the car project.

I couldn’t tell who, if any, of the tellers and first floor staff were stockingless. I’d never really paid any attention unless one of them wore particularly dark hose anyway. But what did get my attention was that there was a preponderance of Sprig/Summer like clothes being worn. It was a nice change. The one who stood out was Gina, she of the dark gray, blue and browns that I’d mostly seen since her hire. She had on a  light green two piece cotton outfit, about mid thigh high but very tight around her hips. Even from a distance I could see the slight indents of her panties but it wasn’t a true VPL. That was the first indication of panties that I seen from her. I made it a priority to keep my eye on her during the day. Jerene was also a ”Spring flower”,  dressed in a light yellow skirt with a flowered blouse. Laurie, the bookkeeping (computer?) machine operator also got out of her mostly drab colors wearing springlike blue. It was truly a welcome sight and a harbinger of things to come.

 That day Jerene had an problem with a customer that Bret was familiar with so he went to her window to try and resolve it. Gina and Jerene worked side by side and had, in spite of about a ten year difference in age, gotten along well. Gina had tried to intercede on Jerene’s behalf but had made no progress so when Bret arrived he asked Gina to step back and find something else to do while he took care of the matter. She decided to refile signature cards. When Bret came back to his desk he had this big, big smile on his face. I had to ask. He motioned for me to come out into the lobby and over by the elevator. The smile hadn’t left his face by the time we got there and I couldn’t imagine what he wanted to tell me.

In all the time I’d known him I’d never heard him comment on any female’s looks so this was a first. He, excitedly, asked if I thought Gina was good looking. I certainly wasn’t expecting that but I answered somewhat positively. If I hadn’t been somewhat burdened by Gina’s past and the lingering memory of the questioning by the president of the bank I’m sure I would’ve taken a different approach to her than I did. Up to that time I’d pretty much limited my interest in  her to her performance... and it had exceeded my expectations. When he heard my answer he admitted that he thought she was one of the best looking girls he’d ever seen. There was no denying that she was attractive but that was a pretty far reaching statement. I looked over at her and, dressed like she was, I had to admit she looked good. I had to ask him what had triggered this sudden interest. He blushed but admitted that he’d thought that way from the first time she walked into the bank. But, and this was the clincher, while working with Jerene and her problem customer he’d noticed her bending over the signature card drawers. He said he couldn’t believe his eyes because he saw her panties around her waist (He’d seen a DP {downpants}, but didn’t know what to call it) and the outline of her panties through her skirt (a VPL {visable panty line}. From the way he was talking it was almost like he’d never seen either before. I have to admit that I was jealous. I wanted to ask about the panties but still wasn’t ready to admit my fetish to him. However, I was getting close. I wish I could report that I had gotten as lucky later and seen something myself but I had to satisfy my yearning with the thought that there would be chances for me in the future.

I finished painting the car by myself that night. “B” called to see how it  the painting had gone and told me that he wouldn’t be home until late Friday night as he was going to New Jersey on his way back from his trip to buy tires. We could buy them locally but there was only a limited selection of sizes. I knew from my friend, Cliffy, that there was a better selection if you went there. He’d given us the sizes we should be looking for to maximize the handling characteristics of the car. They cost more money but I wanted “B” to start out right and he agreed. It was only a week and a half until the first practice and I was getting the “bug”. There were still some small things to finish up on the car including painting the number on it. I’d started to make up the stencil for it so there was no reason not to be ready.

Sandy had gone back to work on a part time basis and from what Elle had gotten from her she was OK physically but had asked out of babysitting. She hadn’t yet come to grips with knowing that she couldn’t be a mother. That created a problem for Elle as her mother and Ginger couldn’t do it. Nanci was working at the school and with Phyl’s husband (Bob) running for the school board she begged out as well. We’d found out at the last “group” meeting that Aurilia was starting an imported cheese shop and had her hands full. I’d been in the “dog house” all week and wasn’t making any progress on getting out of it. Since Elle had only been teaching a month by then she didn’t have any sick time. When Elle had exhausted her cadre of friend looking for someone to look after Kaye I spoke up and said I’d take the day off and do it. I was instantly back in her good graces. The problem was I’d have to wait until she got home to reap the benefit since she was just about to go out the door when I stepped up and made the offer. I knew a call to Hobie would take care of work.

I'd been dressed and ready to go as well but it only took a few minutes to get changed. Kaye had adapted to going to both Ginger’s and Sandy’s homes but she clearly preferred to stay at home with her own toys and surroundings. The three days of good weather had abandoned us to the point that we couldn’t do anything outside. Kaye liked playing in the basement as the older girls had made an indoor playhouse there. They wouldn’t let her play in it when they were around so I wasn’t surprised when she asked to go there. In the back of my mind I knew I had to get to work on the roadside sign for Bob’s upcoming school board vote. All of a sudden this “hiccup” in my normal day was working out to my benefit. I’d made a rack for lettering signs even though I’d hardly used it. The sign I'd made for Jon (the milkman) the previous year had already been delivered to my garage. All I had to do is get it down into the basement and I was in business. I was on my way back from the garage with the 4’x8’ sheet of plywood and being blown about when I heard someone call. I didn’t see anyone but heard another “Yoo hoo”. I put the sign down and looked around. Then, through the opening in the hedge appeared a tall, thin woman wearing a chenille robe with white "glop" all over her face.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

And the new neighbor shows herself?

Bret is showing turning into a panty buddy! Nice to have a friend to share with!

LOL, I'm surprised you didn't take the little one with you and work on the car during the day!

Pantymaven said...

BS... on the last one... not if I ever wanted to go back home!