Wednesday, December 09, 2015

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139b)

CONTINUING... surprises and changes (Part 139b)

As it turned out the visiting girls were a blessing. Elle was totally focused on making lunch for them and setting them up to eat out on the screened in porch. The only recognition I got was a request for me to mow the lawn around the playhouse while they were eating so that I wouldn’t disturb them later. It couldn’t have worked out any better. Even though I was hungry (I hadn’t eaten before I left to go move my new car) I was actually smiling as I headed for the garage and the lawn mower. The only negative was that I’d be mowing in the heat of the day as I was usually finished by 10am. Even though Elle had specified the area she wanted me to address I figured I had time to do the whole back yard and that way would be in position to get a good look at what was hanging on the wash lines. I started on the East side along the back property line. That allowed me to make a number of passes that would get me even closer. As I remember it I made four passes before I had to address the grass underneath the hanging clothes. I stopped the mower and got down on my haunches pretending to adjust the motor. What I was doing was assessing just what was hanging right above me.

I’d noticed something a little strange when looking at the sheets. The one closest to the driveway was definitely for a full sized bed but the was only one sheet. There were also two pillow cases on the one line along with the five pastel panties that I'd seen when I drove up the driveway. The next line back had but one single bed sheet and it had a flowery. There was also one matching pillow case hanging next to it and then at least ten pair of band leg cotton panties with some sort of print on them. Their smaller size told me they had to belong to the two pre-teen girls. Then there was a pale pink single bed sheet and pillow case and this is where it started to get interesting. There was a mix of nylon and band leg cotton panties that filled the rest of the line. I know I counted them but don’t remember how many of each. But the last line, right above me, held my interest the most. There was a yellow sheet and pillow case and then at least eight pair of white band leg panties... and the staining in the crotch was similar to the way Elle’s heavy cotton panties that she wore to bed in looked.

I made a quick trip to the garage to get the gas can. It was really to just make sure Elle was occupied and that no one from next door was headed in my direction. Elle was no where to be seen and the yard between the garage and house was empty. I hurried back to the mower and immediately grabbed a pair of the stained panties off the line. The label read the same as the first pair I’d seen and inspected right after the family moved in... Lollipop, size 14... and with the double panel across the whole back. Standing there holding them I glanced at the cotton panties on the line in front of them and they looked the same with one exception... they didn’t seem to be stained nearly as much. I reached up to feel the back on them and they also had the extra panel. I was totally perplexed. I stood there for almost a minute before hanging the pair I had in my hand back up. By then I knew I had to get going on the lawn because the kids would soon be out to the playhouse.

The double panel held my attention most of the time it took me to finish the lawn. Then the staining in the crotch area took my focus and the possibilities from that. I’d only seen the second oldest daughter that one afternoon a week earlier and I remembered that she was short, like her parents but very ‘bubbly’ and full of life. Could she be incontinent, like Elle?

It was into the early afternoon when I finished the lawn. There were things I could do around the yard but I saw that Anne, our middle daughter, was moping about. She hadn’t been allowed by her sister to join in with her and her friends. Elle was trying to cheer her up but she wasn’t accepting of the effort. As I said, I really didn’t want to get started on another project so came up to where they were and asked if she wanted to go sailing. I honestly think that there wasn’t anything that she would rather do. Her sailing instructors had told Elle that she, in spite of being the youngest in the class, was actually the best pupil. So, it didn’t take much persuasion for her to say “yes’ to the offer.

Even though there were no formal activities at the club on Saturdays, there was always a crowd there. I had no trouble getting help to launch our Sunfish and as soon as the sail was up Anne had her hand on the tiller to steer it. I hadn’t sailed with her since the beginning of Summer so was mildly surprised at how much she understood the nuances of wind and how to adjust for it. I asked where she wanted to go and she suggested that we sail down the bay to my parents house. Since we’d become active again at the sailing club we hadn’t made many visits to see my parents. My mother had a special bond with Anne and she thought it would be fun to surprise her.

With very few suggestions (corrections) from me we made a quick trip to the beach in front of my parents house. My mother was in her chaise up on the lawn on the shady side of the house. She was really glad to see us and, as always, had fresh lemonade in the refrigerator. As I stood looking out at the water waiting for her to return I thought back on what a wonderful time I’d had growing up there. I got to wondering just what had happened to all the kids I’d palled around with. If I was thirty then they would be around the same age so I wondered how many kids they had and if they ever got to come back. I was looking down the beach towards the East and trying to remember the names of the kids that lived in each of the houses. When I got to the house where Bobbi, the girl who had crewed with me when I first returned from racing the horses, I remembered that her aunt ran a children’s clothing store where I first saw the Lollipop panties being sold. I hadn’t been there in quite a while but it was located just down the street from where the service bureau that was going to be doing the bank’s account processing was located. I knew I’d be going there in September for training and when I did that I could stop in and maybe find out about the mysterious back panel in the panties I’d seen on the clothes line earlier. I was glad that Anne had decided to visit her grandmother.

To be continued... 

4 comments:

badside said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful afternoon! Must have made mowing the lawn such a joy!

Pantymaven said...

BS... have you ever tried mowing the lawn with a hard-on? :-)

Anonymous said...

PM- yes, that's pretty hard! :)
Size 14? That's pretty large..
sara

Pantymaven said...

Sara... sorry about the confusion on the size... it's a children's or teen size.