Wednesday, December 30, 2015

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139j)

CONTINUING... surprises & changes (Part 139j)

I had a married friend who was always telling me that any time he did something that his wife didn’t like he’d get “Hot tongue and cold shoulder” as punishment. I’d had a few nights like that and I was anticipating one (or more) when I drove up the drive with my ‘new’ used car. Being near 6pm Elle was getting supper ready so hardly noticed my arrival so hadn't seen the car. But then I realized that being a woman and not into cars she wouldn’t really notice since both cars were black. So, I decided to keep  my mouth shut. It had been a day and a half since she’d last spoken to me and I wasn’t expecting a change that evening. When she spoke up right after I walked in it took me by surprise. She wasn’t mad or upset and, to my visual delight, was dressed in short shorts, something I rather liked. Because I’d walked in on the defensive I missed picking up on one of the ‘games’ she’d play when there was something she really wanted. It started out like a fencing match would begin... “En garde!”  We both started speaking at the same time. We both stopped and, again, started together. That brought a smile to each of our faces. So, I told her to go first and I stepped back and listened.

Long story short... Because Elle had spent so much time at the sailing club taking and picking up the two older girls for their sailing lessons during the Summer she’d become friendly with  some of the other mothers. In talking together they’d decided that it would be nice if they could have their own sailing lessons. One of the women in the group had been a fairly good racing skipper before having kids and she volunteered to give the other women lessons. The only problem was that they needed boats. Since the kids were using their family boats for their lessons they would have to get another boat. When Elle got to this point I could see her getting coy. I’d deciphered the message (and request) without her having to ask.  I only had a few seconds to completely re-position my approach to telling her about the car. I knew it was an opportunity to ‘escape’ if I did it well. Being able to think under pressure had usually been a positive trait of mine and I hoped it would come to the fore once again.

I opened with the news that we’d be getting the monies that I’d paid into my retirement account back after the first of the year so that purchasing another Sunfish was quite “doable”. I honestly think she jumped a little off the ground when she heard it. I let that news sink in a bit before telling her about the present I’d bought for her. I told her I had surprise out in the car that I knew she’d like. When I headed for the door to go get it I hadn’t expected her to follow me. When she did I thought I was in trouble.

When we got out to the car and she hadn’t said anything about it I knew I had a real chance to ‘escape’. I grabbed the package from the front seat and then quickly guided her back towards the house. By then the kids were clamoring for their supper so I tried to calm them down while watching for Elle’s reaction to the new clothes. Realistically, I knew the OK to get another boat was the primary thing but she really did like the clothing choices I’d made. She readily knew that the name “Villager“  on women’s clothing stood for quality and that fact was noticed right away. I remember one of her comment’s was that she was sorry that she’d have to wait until Fall to wear them. Seizing the opportunity I told her she had to try it on now, to make sure it was the right size. She looked at me with an unbelieving look and started to protest but, instead, smiled and promised that she’d do it after supper. I know I breathed a sigh of relief when she walked back into the kitchen.

When I went to change my clothes I made sure I had the camera ready for after we’d eaten. It seemed like it took a long time to make it through supper. The clean up, even with my help, dragged on forever. Elle sent the kids on out to the playhouse to give us some privacy. We’d been on the patio when I gave her the clothes and the box was still out on the picnic table. She wanted me to bring it inside but I told her she could do it outside. That brought a frown but only for a few seconds. She was unbuttoning her blouse as she stepped out onto the patio. As you already know, pictures could sometimes be a turn-off with her so I decided to wait until after she’d tried the clothes on. After stripping off her blouse she grabbed the new print blouse and slipped it on. It was obvious that she liked it as she made a few comments on some other clothes she had that it would go with. When she stepped out of her shorts was when my bulge started in earnest. I could see she was wearing two pair of panties. I immediately recognized the top pair as being Shadowline and probably one of the ones we’d traded for with Ginger when we made up her dribble panties. I knew the only way to tell who made the underneath pair was to see her bend over but I couldn’t ask her to do that without raising suspicion. The cord pants were next and the size was right on the money. Snug across the rear but not tight... perfect for VPL’s. The jacket was last and she really looked like a model as she stood there. Naturally, she had to go inside to see herself in a full length mirror.

When she returned she had taken the jacket off as it was way too warm for anything like that. She wanted to give me a hug so I stood up and we hugged and kissed for a few seconds before my hand slipped between her legs. She wiggled herself away but with an impish grin. As she stepped out of the pants I sat down on the bench and proceeded to pull her over to my lap. Once there my hand, again, went between her legs. Then I heard her say something along the lines of ”Well, I guess you earned it...“ We sat motionless for a few second before I felt the wet warmness on my fingers. It wasn’t a lot but it sure felt good when I rubbed the nylon satin of her panties. The whole time I was doing this she was looking out at the kids, afraid they’d make a mad dash back to the house for something. I think she stayed on my lap for maybe two minutes and then got up and unbuttoned the blouse. While she was doing that I reached under the bench and pulled out the camera. As soon as she saw it she shook her head and repeated ”No! No! No!“. At that point I knew she wasn’t going to pose for me and that my only hope to capture the moment was for a candid. The Polaroid camera didn’t handle motion very well but I was willing to try for a couple anyway.
VanRaalte underneath and Shadowline on top...
To be continued... 

 

3 comments:

oldblue said...

FINE!!!
OH, and by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR. You made a great start for me with that photo. What a close up.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Once in a while I got lucky! BTW: Best to you and yours for the upcoming year!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothing sexier than TWO slippery nylon panties... unless you are being "rewarded" for being good, and having warm wetness soak through to your hands! sara