Thursday, February 04, 2016

WINDING DOWN... Summer (Part 140b)

WINDING DOWN...Summer (Part 140b)

Bad weather on weekends in the Summer is so frustrating. You work all week to be able to have fun on the weekend and then are denied. By supper time Elle had about had it with the kids. She’d exhausted her patience trying to keep them occupied and from fighting with each other. While clearing the dishes from the table she looked at me and asked if I thought Barbara or her sister might be available to babysit. I know I gave her one of those looks that answered “how would I know?” without saying a word. I asked what she had in mind and she quickly answered “The movies.” She didn’t have the name of any picture in mind but it was obvious that she wanted out of the house.

Elle’s mother had made it known that for her to babysit the kids overnight she had to have at least a half day notice. It was close to 6pm by then. I knew we had the number for next door because the phone hadn’t been changed after Sabrina... oops Lisa... had left so told Elle to give it a try. She was back in only a minute with a big smile on her face. Both girls were available because they were so new to the community that no one knew about them. I asked who would be coming over and Elle just shrugged her shoulders. When we told the girls, Kaye, the youngest shouted out she wanted Barbara. If for no other reason than to keep the peace when whoever was coming over arrived, I hoped that it was Barbara.

It was. Kaye was bouncing up and down like a yo-yo. I checked the look on the other girls faces and they seemed happy as well. We didn’t have much time to chat so Elle gave Barbara a quick tour of the house and we headed out. The movie was right in town so it didn’t take long to get there but it had already started. I hated that. The movie turned out to be Bonnie and Clyde and Elle wasn’t too happy about that. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Elle was pacified by the fact that Warren Beatty was in it so all in all it was a pleasant night out.

Elle, in the rush to get to the movie on time, didn’t change her clothes which meant she didn’t add any panties other than her ‘dribble panties’ she'd been wearing. She was pretty comfortable with a two hour window between toilet visits so it shouldn’t have been a problem for her with the movie being roughly 2 hours long. However, she didn’t use the toilet before we left the house which, on our way home, turned out to be a bit of a problem. Actually, the problem arose as she exited the car. Being vertical put a lot of pressure on her bladder and she made it about halfway to the door before she spurted. Because it had been a cool and damp day she’d chosen to wear slacks. With shorts there isn’t as much material to get wet but slacks cover the legs. If Barbara hadn’t been inside it really wouldn’t have been a problem at all and I would have had some fun. But... she was. We got to the picnic bench and she sat down telling me to go in and get Barbara, pay her and take her home. I knew what she was trying to do and that was to hide her wetness. However, I didn’t know what she would say to Barbara to explain why she was sitting on a picnic bench on the patio when it was raining outside.

Elle had instructed the girls to get ready for bed at 8:30pm in anticipation of school starting in a week so Barbara was alone in the den watching TV when we arrived home. I walked in with my wallet in my hand and she jumped up as soon as she saw me. Before I could say a word she said the girls had been great and that she had a new best friend... Kaye. I loved this girl! I paid her and told her I’d walk her through the hedge and to her door but she said she’d be OK. Once outside she saw Elle, said “Hi!” and bounded off into the darkness. Elle was saved... at least from Barbara. She still had to contend with me. With her pants already wet I felt I wouldn’t face any resistance for encouraging her to go all the way. But that’s not the way it worked with Elle. There had to be something in return.

For the entire Summer Elle had taken the older two girls to their sailing lessons and, although not required to stay but on a few assigned days, had chosen to remain daily and help out with the program. It ran three days a week from 9am to noon. She’d met a number of ‘Summer’ people with children taking lessons and had become friendly with a few. One had a business that amounted to selling out of a catalog and Elle had seen a canister set that she really liked. That became the bargaining chip.

While this was being explained my mind was thinking that if this was going to cost me money then I wanted at least one picture. (SEE BELOW) One was all she’d agree to so I changed my focus and proceeded to strip off the wet slacks and got ‘serious’. She wasn’t really in the mood but allowed me to have my fun. We eventually ended up in bed and we reprised one of our old routines where she’d straddle me, give me some lubrication through her panties and then lay down on top of me. The warm wetness of the panties encircling my penis was a major turn on for me. Knowing I wasn’t going to get much more I’d eventually relax and let it all go in that position. It was better than nothing!

The weather was the same for Sunday. For me, it was church, first thing. I got there early and finished cleaning up what Phyllis and her tribe of pre-schoolers had left behind. I’d not been made aware that a high ranking official from the diocese was coming to the later service and was asked to return to meet him. Not that I had anything else of import on my schedule but I wasn’t happy (or impressed by him). Then it was home for a bite to eat before heading for the sailing club. Rain for sailing events was not a deterrent. The temperature hovered around 70 but when you’re wet, that’s cold. I don’t have any notes as to how I did but, as the season progressed I became more competitive. The one thing I do remember from that afternoon was that I couldn’t wait to get home and to take a warm shower.

I was looking forward to going to work the next morning. Although Joanie would be gone from view, Trish and Hobie would be back and that would take some of the responsibility off me. It was obvious to both Bret and I that the time off had done a world of good for Trish. She was far more relaxed and friendlier than when she left. In Hobie’s case I could tell he was glad to be back. He offered up that one week off would’ve been enough. I took that to heart thinking of my upcoming week. I got him up to speed on the situation with the branch office and the special meeting that had accomplished nothing. He didn’t comment but his facial expression told the story.
 


Note the tennis rackets...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here,i learned finally why women sit outside in the rain with their legs crossed!
Lovely pic, thanks.
sara

Pantymaven said...

Sara... :-)