Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WINDING DOWN... Summer (Part 140j)

WINDING DOWN... Summer (Part 140j)

Elle was facing the girls so knew exactly where they were and let me get my hand on the wet panties for a few rubs. However, she quickly slapped my hand away and stood up. One of the girls had found a piece of driftwood with some metal attached and was headed our way. She wanted to know what it was. The timing wasn't the greatest but I looked at it and determined that it had been part of a boat that had probably been broken up in a storm. It was interesting but I would’ve been happier if she hadn’t found it. While I was talking to the girls Elle went back down the dune to the beach towel and lay down. I was about 10 to 12 feet away and was wishing I was closer. I still had the camera in my hand and the position Elle was in made for a great candid. To get rid of the girls I sent them off to find more driftwood and slowly made my way towards Elle. I couldn't figure out just what she was doing but it had her occupied and that allowed me to point the camera and push the shutter release. I don't know how I managed to do it without her seeing the camera but she didn't say anything.
                               
Note the 2 pair of panties...

The nearest village used the same fire house siren system to let the area know it was noon time. Even though located probably two to three miles to the East, the wind carried the sound right to us. It was like a Pavlov’s dog reaction for the kids because within seconds they were back and ready to eat. Hear the siren... eat! By then the sun had continued to disappear and even though we were protected by the dune we could feel it getting a bit cooler. After eating I went to check on the wind by walking across the sand spit to the water on the Easterly side. I could feel it was now blowing at least 10 to 12 miles per hour and waves were now beating on the shore. It was normal for the wind in our area to pick up in the afternoon but this was a little early for it to be that strong. Upon returning to Elle and the kids I suggested that they continue their plum picking. I told Elle about the wind picking up and that it would probably be a good idea to think about leaving before the water got too rough. I piqued her interest and she stood up to go over and take a look for herself. As soon as she stood up she could feel the wind and reached for her sweat shirt. Man, do I wish we had cell phone cameras back in those days! Bending over I could see the crotch lines for both pair of panties as well as the satin from when she'd peed. My penis was at full attention and I had to make sure the kids weren't looking.

Elle proceeded to climb up the face of the dune and headed for the water on the other side of the 'spit'. As she did I got another idea for a picture. I kept my eyes on the kids and Elle, wanting to get her attention before she climbed back down to the beach towel and our things. I know I could've gotten the camera ready while she was gone but decided to 'keep the peace' by asking if I could have another rather than make her mad with a candid. I reasoned to myself that I'd gotten away with one candid so why take a chance. She was gone longer than I was when I went to check the wind and when she appeared at the top of the dune she had a bit of an impish smile on her face. Before I could ask her about it she offered up that she had to 'go' and “I was invited”. I couldn’t believe my ears and quickly made my way up to where she was. It was perfect for monitoring the kids and as soon as I was to the top she squatted down as she'd done earlier. My hand was in place just as she started to relieve herself and I couldn't believe how hot it was. I made a cursory attempt to get a finger inside the leg elastics but that served to make her stand up. Dumb me! We stood there for a minute looking down at the kids and commenting on how excited they were about their plum picking. Trying to catch her off-guard I decided to ask about another picture. She kept looking at the kids but after a few seconds I heard "Hurry up!" and ran down the face of the dune. She was standing at the edge looking out at the kids and as I started back up the dune decided I'd take one from down below her. I stopped my ascent and aimed the camera right at her. She never paid me any mind and just like that I had what I wanted. 

As we made our way back to the beach towel I started became really concerned about the wind. Even if it hadn’t picked up I knew it was going to be a much harder trip back to the marina than it had been on the way over. I told Elle to call the girls and to suggest to them that if they wanted to swim now would be a good time. They’d filled almost three baskets with plums which Elle felt were more than enough. So, while the girls swam we packed up the gear and stowed it up under the deck of the boat to protect it from getting wet. When we called to the girls they were disappointed that it was time to go. My guess is that it was probably around 2pm or so. Even though it wasn't a perfect day I felt that everybody had enjoyed some fun and I knew Elle's mother would surely enjoy the fruits (pun intended) of the kids labor as we set sail.

To understand the travails of our trip home I would have to give you a sailing lesson... and I won't. Suffice it to say that it was 'interesting'. What had taken us less than and hour in the morning with fairly light wind took almost 2 1/2 hours going back with winds up to 15 miles per hour. The temperature had dropped plus the fact that waves were spraying us in the boat made for miserable conditions. Finally, back at the marina, I made the decision to leave everything on the boat and to head home to get Elle and the kids a warm shower and into dry clothes.

Even though I was fairly certain that the camera and pictures were safe in what I hoped was a waterproof container I wanted to get back to make sure. As I returned to the marina it started to rain. It didn't really matter as just about everything on the boat had become wet from the spray. I had a 'slicker' (water proof jacket) on but it didn't keep the water from running down my neck. It took almost a half hour to secure the boat and to load everything into the station wagon. Just as I was about to climb in to head home the 6 o'clock siren blew. I looked at all the wet gear stowed in the back and shook my head. My work wasn't over yet.

It wasn't until I had everything piled into the garage that I remembered the pictures. I'd put the camera and the first two into the plastic cooler to protect them. Making sure my hands were dry I opened it up and saw the tab sticking out for the last picture I'd taken with Elle on the dune. I heard Elle calling me for supper but I went ahead and pulled on it. It was better than I'd hoped for.
                                   
Note pee stain...


  To be continued...                               



4 comments:

oldblue said...

The last one was outstanding that gusset is a blast from the past and as I have said many times Elle is the prefect subject.
One lucky man, even when she requires some payment in return.

Pantymaven said...

OB... You're right on both counts!

Anonymous said...

Ellle looks great! And yes, would love to worship her in that gusset! sara

Pantymaven said...

sara... One of my favorite pics...