Saturday, February 20, 2016

WINDING DOWN... Summer (Part 140h)

WINDING DOWN...  Summer (Part 140h)

It was a last minute decision to take Kaye with us to the awards presentation at the sailing club. Time was against us. The first awards were to go to the junior sailing program and if we’d taken Kaye home for Barbara to babysit I wasn’t sure we’d get back in time. There were three levels in the program... midget, youngster and juniors. Midgets were kids from 7 through 9 years of age and even though Anne wouldn’t be 7 for another month she’d been allowed into the program. When we arrived Elle was asked to be a ‘presenter’. She didn’t want to but I pushed her up to the front. The first award was for the outstanding ‘midget’ and when Anne’s name was read off by the head sailing instructor all of us were clearly surprised. Actually, Anne wasn’t even in the room but was on the porch with some of her friends. There was no doubt in my mind that she was a ‘natural’ when it came to sailing and this award showed that others felt the same way. I was proud!

It took almost an hour to get through all the junior awards. There was a pause in the proceedings and, thankfully, a lot of the junior sailors and their parents left. I’d not paid much attention to the standings in the senior Sunfish class during the Summer and when they started handing out the trophies I certainly wasn’t prepared to hear my name being called. I’d ended up third. I truly thought they had made a mistake but I now had a little goblet that told me I had.

Elle had been ready to leave right after the junior awards had been distributed but I’d promised Rex I'd see him before we left. She clearly wasn't happy about that. I tried finding him right after that but he’d been caught up with the never ending problem at the sailing club... an overflowing septic system. Whenever there were a lot of people there it happened. I reminded Elle about it before I left to go racing and to be prepared for it. In a way I was surprised she’d chosen to wear slacks because of that. With a dress or skirt she had a bit of ‘insurance’ from embarrassment. But, she also knew from past experience that it would get cool as darkness set in. I’d not had a chance to pat her backside to check just what she was wearing for panties but I had an idea from a VP that it wasn't her 'dribble panties when she was climbing up the porch steps right after we arrived. I just wasn't sure if she was wearing two pair of regular nylon panties or not but didn’t know why she'd chosen them under the conditions I'd warned her about at the club.

After all the trophies for the Sunfish class had been handed out I made another attempt to find Rex. Elle had gathered the kids and was standing just inside the rear doors waiting for me. I had to climb under the clubhouse to find him and another man trying to disconnect the sewer pipe. It was not something I wanted any part of so called for him to come over by me. No sooner had he seen me and headed in my direction when I heard a loud stream of curses from the area he’d just left. It was obvious that the other man had been successful in disconnecting the pipe and had been bathed in the mess that it contained. Rex was upset with the situation but did come up to me to say he’d located a Sunfish for me. Earlier in the Summer I’d promised Elle I’d get another one that she could sail and race but I hadn’t planned on getting it until the Spring. He told me that it was more than the $800 I wanted to pay but it was a really good deal. The boat had been a late season replacement and had very little wear showing. But the ‘deal' was that I’d not only be getting new sails, spars, dagger board and rudder but I’d get to keep the ones that were already with it. The extra cost was $95. I knew the sails alone were worth $175 and the spars about $125 so it was a good deal. Now all I had to do was come up with the money.

I couldn’t wait to tell Elle but when I got back up on the porch she and the kids were gone. I asked one of her friends if she’d seen her and she shook her head as if to say “No”. There was only one place to look and that was at the car. The kids were inside but she was standing next to the passenger door. It was dark by then so I couldn’t really see anything, plus I was excited to tell her that she’d soon have her own Sunfish. I started to tell her when she pointed to her crotch area. It took a few seconds for it to register with me that she’d wet herself. She didn’t say anything and I didn’t know what to say. I was excited on two fronts... about the boat and, about her being wet.

I pulled out a towel from under my seat and she got in. I wanted to know what had happened but also wanted to tell her about the Sunfish. Reason caught hold of me so I told her about the boat. Being that it was dark I really couldn’t read her face but the bodily reaction told me that she was excited. She immediately turned towards me and planted a big kiss on my cheek and actually started bouncing up and down. The kids wanted to know what was going on so she told them and the older two were equally excited. For them it meant that they no longer had to share a boat at sailing lessons.

Back at home, because it was so late, Elle asked if I’d heard the kids upstairs and into bed. To help ‘make it happen’ she gave them permission to do so without brushing their teeth. I knew what she was doing and that was to not have them see she was wet. Recently it had been happening where they could see it way too often and it bothered her. While I was saying my “good nights” to the girls I was also praying that Elle would let me have some ‘wet fun’ when I got back down stairs. When I got there I saw that she’d removed her slacks and was wearing only a blouse and panties. That told me I had a chance for a picture. In fact, when she saw me walk into the kitchen she asked where the camera was. Man... did she know me or what! She was so happy about the boat I knew it was going to be a very good night!

She wanted us to wait downstairs until the kids were asleep before going up to our bedroom. We waited for a while and when we headed up the stairs I was wanting to take a picture of her wet rear but she wouldn't stop for me. Once inside our room she turned and said I'd get just one and it had to be a rear end shot. As I got her to the position I wanted I remember thinking that it was a pretty expensive picture.
                                     
My $895 picture...

 To be continued...

                                       

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Worth every penny!! the check for my share is in the mail.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I'll for it in the morning... :-)