Tuesday, February 16, 2016

WINDING DOWN... Summer (Part 140f)

WINDING DOWN...  Summer (Part 140f)

It was time to head back to the marina before we knew it. The pier where ”B“ tied his sailboat up was located in the most remote area of the facility. For that, Elle was thankful. Not ready to expose her wetness to the kids she suggested that I give them some money and send them down to the office for ice cream. That way she could readily help me take the sails off, pack up the gear and not have the kids see that she was wet. Of course I wanted a picture but that idea was immediately rejected. I wasn’t about to give up on the idea but let it rest for the moment.

By the time the kids were back we had everything loaded into the station wagon and Elle was already behind the wheel and ready to leave. We arrived home a little before 3pm, in time for Barbara and her sister to be picked up. Elle hadn’t asked what they were going to be doing but it seemed a little odd to me since I knew they didn’t have jobs. Since they were going to be eating with us and then watching the kids that night I was puzzled. Once both our cars were in the driveway Elle suggested that Jean and Anne go fetch their sister. Once I heard that I knew I had a window of time to try for the picture I so much wanted. Since we planned on using the boat again on Labor Day I decided to leave all the gear in the station wagon so all we had to bring to the house was the cooler and thermos... and the camera.

We dumped the things on the steps and as we did I managed to get the camera ready. I was hoping to do it so Elle didn’t see me but she did. I got one of those familiar ‘looks’ of disapproval but it was followed by one word... ”Hurry!“. I hated it when she did that because it made me rush and I'd sometimes waste a good picture. The cats were waiting for us when we arrived and Elle, almost as if she planned it for me, bent over to pet them. I got what I wanted!
                               
Elle went in the house and was in the process of changing by the time the girls returned. I didn’t expect to see Barbara but she came over to explain why Kaye’s shirt was dirty. While she was there I asked where she and her sister were going primarily to confirm if they would be back in time for supper. She laughed and said they’d probably be back within the hour as all they were doing was going into town to her mother's day care school. Her mother had wanted to leave as early as possible the day before and had left it to be picked up by the girls. I immediately wondered why it hadn’t been done the previous week but didn’t say anything. The mother of one of the kids at the center had offered to come pick them them and also to help. Now it was my turn to laugh as I told her that the church was the one we attended. With all the hassle the church and I had with her mother I just took it for granted that she had told her about it... but it was obvious by the look on her face that she hadn’t.

Barbara was right in that it didn’t take that long as it was about 4pm when she and her sister came through the opening in the hedge. I did a double take though as they both were wearing red and white cheerleader uniforms. Upon seeing them my girls were doing their own cheering, excited as could be. I quickly remembered the other evening when they told of their intention to find them and then to show them off to our kids. The first words out of Barbara’s mouth was to ask Jean where her mother was. Elle, in the kitchen preparing for supper, obviously heard all the noise and had come out to see what was going on. Barbara approached her to plead that she go find her cheerleader outfit outfit and to join them in putting on a show. Elle exhibited a bit of a frown but I could see a smile forming at the corners of her mouth as she headed back inside.

It took a while before Elle re-appeared in her cheering outfit. Seeing her in it reminded me that when she’d last worn it to the costume party she couldn’t find the 'bloomers' that went with it. We ended up taking a pair of her ribbed cotton Carter’s panties and dyed them dark blue to match the color of the outfit. I wondered if that was what she had on. Our three kids were dancing all around pleading for them to let them do cheers. But Barbara told them to wait that she was going to put on a "show' for them. I went over to the patio and brought a picnic bench for to sit on making it more like a real show. They desperately wanted to participate but Barbara had their attention and promised that after she, her sister and Elle did their ‘show’ that they cold do one too.

Barbara, Mo and Elle got together to decide on just what they were going to do. I was watching but couldn’t hear what they were saying. I did notice Barbara lift the hem of her skirt up and point to it. I could see white and it wasn’t from the skirt. Her uniform was a cap sleeved white blouse tucked into a short red and white pleated skirt. Believe me, she didn’t have to lift the hem very far for me to get my peek. After that it was decided that the cheers would be kept simple. I had an idea as to why. The ‘show' lasted for a less than five minutes but to end it Mo did a cartwheel and finished with a flip. My girls loved that and were yelling for her to do more but she declined. The one thing I garnered from the cartwheel was that the ‘bloomers’ were the same color red as in the skirt. It took so little time for her to do the maneuver that there wasn’t very much to see. However, knowing that Barbara didn’t have ‘bloomers’ on was a bit titilating, to say the least.

They gathered the kids up and went through some simple cheers that they could do mostly with their hands and arms. Barbara was trying to get them to co-ordinate that with some leg kicks but it just wasn’t registering with them. Just a bit frustrated, she backed off from them and demonstrated, obviously forgetting that her ‘bloomers’ were missing. Even if it was for only a few leg kicks I didn’t miss that ‘show’!

It was Mo who suggested that to finish up that they make a pyramid. She explained that she, Barbara and Elle would be on the ground on their hands and knees and that Jean and Anne would have to climb up on their backs. Then I was to place Kaye on the very top like a cherry on a sundae. They thought it was great idea... but Elle wasn’t so sure. When I picked Kaye up I was standing behind the others who were already in place. I almost dropped her when I saw Barbara’s pantied backside staring right at me. The skirt was short to begin with but it had been dragged up on her back when Anne climbed aboard. I know I hesitated for a few seconds before moving Kaye on top of Jean and Anne. Once I did all I could think about was taking a picture... but the camera was in on the kitchen counter. I started to go get it when I heard a burst of laughter, turned and saw them all piled together. Actually, as I looked back at them I was mad. If I hadn’t moved from where I was I would’ve been in position to have seen a wide open crotch view of Barbara as she lay in the position where she ended up. All I got were the ‘dregs’ for a view as she got to her feet. They were all laughing, even Elle but I wasn’t as I’d missed out on possibly a once in a lifetime view.

To be continued...    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice... and love that pic!
sara

Pantymaven said...

sara... So do I...