Saturday, June 18, 2016

An extra post...

This is the first time I've done anything like this, writing about something that happened today. It sort of fits in with the theme of this blog.

Background... Our middle daughter, Anne, decided to buy a sailboat. For those of you who've been reading this tome for a while should recognize her as the daughter who, as a youngster, took to sailing right from her first exposure to it. Over the past 25 years her jobs have kept her from being near the water. However, last Summer she was offered a position that gave her three things she really wanted... more money... being closer to us... access to water where she could return to sailing. She wanted a boat small enough to sail alone but large enough to take three other adults along. She started looking back in April but couldn't find anything she liked in her price range. At a neighborhood gathering last weekend she mentioned her quest to a few people and one told her of a woman who was moving and had a sailboat for sale. The woman wasn't at the affair but Anne was told where she lived and that the boat was in the driveway. On her way home she drove by the house and took a cursory look at the boat. It seemed about the size she was looking for so scribbled a note with her name and address and left it in the door jamb.

Anne got a call about midday on Sunday and one of the first this she asked was the price... too much! The woman wanted Anne to come over to get a good look at the boat but, if there is one thing she got from me it, it's being careful with her money so she said " No." When she got home last evening she found a note taped to her door that said the price on the boat had been reduced and for Anne to please call her. She did and the price had been reduced by 20%... Down to being close to what Anne had budgeted. That's when I got a phone call... To ask me to go with her to look at the boat to check on the condition.

Bright and early this morning I headed for Anne's place knowing that she also would expect me to not let her get "sold" on something that wasn't worth the money. I picked her up and only had to drive a short distance to see the boat. When Anne had seen it it was dark and had been covered with a canvas tarp. She was clearly surprised to see it uncovered. We started to look it over when a 40 something woman walked up to us. She was attractive, for sure, but what made me take close look was how she was dressed. She was wearing a pair of bright blue yoga pants and a striped tank top. She would've stood out in a crowd regardless of her looks. It was obvious that she was excited to see us and started "selling" us on the merits of the boat without even telling us her name. I was a little put off by that but didn't say anything. Anne asked some technical questions which the lady couldn't answer. She tried to explain it by saying her husband was the real sailor in the family That caused me to ask where he was. He'd been transferred to Iowa and she'd stayed behind to sell off the things they didn't want or wouldn't be able to use, like the sailboat. I was concerned that she didn't have answers to Anne's questions and told her that without them it was" No deal " .

That's when it got interesting. After hemming and hawing for a minute or two she suggested that we put it in the water and take it for a sail. All the equipment was laying in the cockpit and the boat was strapped down on the trailer so all we had to do was attach it to her car and take it to  the community boat ramp. She quickly ran to the house and got her keys and we were off. The ramp was only minutes away and once there it only took about 15 minutes to step the mast and rig it. It took a little effort to get it off the trailer and into the water and then we were off.

There was a nice breeze and I was surprised at the performance of the boat. Not designed for racing but more for creature comfort, I expected that it wouldn't be all that responsive but Anne put the boat through some tough maneuvers and seemed pleased with the results. The lady, Maureen, stayed pretty quiet at first but as we sailed on pointed out some interesting facts about the body of water we were on. We'd been out for over an hour when she suggested that Anne sail up the river a bit so she could point out a cove that provided shelter during severe storms.  By that time I could tell Anne was ready to buy so I asked Maureen when the closing on the house would take place. I surprised her with it and she hesitated a bit before answering. Finally, she sort of mumbled that it was next Tuesday. Then I asked when she was leaving. She gave me look that told me she knew what was coming. Her answer was that she hoped it would be that afternoon.

I waited a little bit before I asked the question... "Is the price you gave my daughter your final price." She wouldn't look at me but was looking up the bay. Then I asked what she planned to do with the boat if she didn't sell it. When she finally turned to look at me she said she didn't know. I kept my mouth shut letting her think about it for a bit. 

One thing I didn't mention when I described her outfit was that the outline of her panties was quite vivid. With the advent of thongs getting even the slightest VPL is a major accomplishment. So, I was thinking that even if the sale didn't go through I'd gotten something in return for my time. 

As we headed back to the launching ramp Maureen pointed out a small marina along the shore. I felt she was making "small talk" when she did. However, she asked Anne to head in that direction. Without any hesitation, Anne steered the boat towards a dock with a marina sign on it. She didn't ask why and iI didn't give it a thought. We were getting close when she asked Anne to go up to the dock. I grabbed a spike and was holding on to it wondering why we were there. It only took a few seconds for me to find out.

When Maureen tried to take the step from the boat up on to the dock I (and Anne) got the answer. I watched a gush of pee pour out of her crotch. Up on the dock her pee started streaming down her pants changing the color of them as it did. I watched her start down the dock towards the facilities and then stop and head back. The look on her face was of pure embarrassment. Back by the boat she apologized and then did something I didn't expect. She looked at Anne and said she could have the boat for $2,000, the price she'd set as the maximum she'd pay... And then climbed back in the boat.

The hardest part of the whole experience was keeping my hard-on hidden from both of the women. It's been a LONG time since I've seen a good VPL as well as a public wetting. Back at the launching ramp I got a real close up of her wet bottom where I could actually see the crotch line of her panties and was able to confirm she was wearing bikini panties. Once we got the boat back on the trailer and Anne confirmed that she'd buy the boat, Maureen said she'd trail it to Anne's house. We were just about to leave the ramp when Maureen, who had climbed in behind the wheel of her car, suddenly got back out. From where I was standing I could see her crouching behind the driver side door. It was only for possibly 30 seconds and then she climbed back and pulled the trailer from the water. At Anne's house she asked if we would unhitched the trailer and that she'd return later in the afternoon with the registration papers and a bill of sale. To be truthful I had hoped she'd gotten out of the car to give me another look.

I really wished that I could've stayed until she returned but I had to attend a memorial service for an old friend. I did think about what had happened and why and what I came up with was that The lady hadn't used the toilet in a while before Anne an I arrived and didn't think about it when she suggested we go for a sail. We were only on the water for about two hours before pulling up to the marina dock. I found it somewhat interesting that Anne commented about Maureen having a small bladder. All in all, a memorable day for both of us!



4 comments:

oldblue said...

A win, win situation. Your daughter close and a sailboat to share, maybe. PS I love yoga pants on those on those designed to wear them, every now and then the front view is great.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day for Anne (but maybe a little more for you)! ;^)

BS

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day PM and OB.

BS

Pantymaven said...

OB... you're right about yoga pants on the right women! A good 'camel toe' is hard to beat!

BS... It really was... for both of us. Also, thanks for the recognition.