Tuesday, June 28, 2016

AUTUMN... now the changes (Part 143y)

AUTUMN... now the changes (Part 143y)

Elle need not have worried about the kids bothering Gracie. She was up before any of us. The normal routine was for Elle to rouse the girls while I went down stairs to shower. I got there and saw some clothes on the end of the counter so went looking for Gracie. She was in the den watching the TV with the volume turned way down. She looked to be dressed and ready to go as I walked in on her. I remember her smiling at me saying she had to have her “morning fix” of the Today show. Neither Elle nor I were coffee drinkers but we did have coffee and a pot so offered them to her.  She thanked me and said she’d wait until we were ready for breakfast. I told her I was showering and that Elle should be down fairly soon.

Walking back into the kitchen I again spied the clothes on the counter. I knew it was my only chance for a peek so went over to them and pulled open the drawer right under them as a reason for being there. A quick glance of the pile told me she’d only worn her blouse and skirt as a cover-up because there was no slip or bra showing. I debated a second before picking up the blouse and when I did I was rewarded. There were the ‘dimpled’ panties I expected to see. I really wanted to pick them up to inspect the crotch but didn’t have the nerve. As I walked back to the bathroom I had a soft bulge and hoped Gracie had stayed put watching TV.

There was little we could do without Gina so there was no point going in early. I took her down to the bay to show her my parents house pointing out where Elle’s family lived. She thought that growing up together and then marrying was really something special. I drove her by the sailing club and passed by the house that her neighbors Summered in. I got the impression she really appreciated it. She told me her son had loved his time there when he visited with them.

I’d completely forgotten about it being Halloween until we walked into the lobby. Bret had rounded up a total of five employees willing to get dressed up. There were two real surprises... Laura and Joanie. Jaz, and Netta had done it the previous year and I knew Lillian had volunteered but I had no idea, at all, about the other two. They were dressed as Raggedy Ann and Andy. Laura was Ann and they’d gotten cotton mops and dyed them red for their hair. If Bret hadn’t told me right after Gracie and I arrived I wouldn’t have known who they were. “Ann“ was wearing a blue mini skirt that was VERY short with a white apron and red socks. What really was an eye grabber for me was that she had on a pair of old timey bloomers to complete the outfit. Joanie was wearing a pair of denim coveralls with the cuffs rolled up showing red socks as well in her role as Andy. An oversized plaid shirt finished it off. I couldn’t help but think they would be in line for a prize.

Gina had been ready to go when we walked in. Basically, Gracie did the same thing with Gina as she’d done with me showing her the ‘guts’ of the machine and explaining how she could sometimes ‘short circuit’ a problem without having to call for service. I didn’t need to hear or see it again but I hung around anyway. Back during my training I distinctly remembered seeing Gracie on her haunches and kind of ooching around a bit to avoid getting up and back down as she pointed out the various components and me getting an eyeful as she did. I hoped I might get another dose as I stood back a ways from them. As luck (bad) would have it Gina ended up blocking my sight line for Gracie. I was disappointed but not for long. Gracie motioned for Gina to move over so she could point something out to her and when she did I got what I was waiting for. Gina, on her haunches, picked up one leg and put it down almost a foot away from the other one leaving me with an incredible up-skirt view. My eyes were focused on a bright white triangle. She probably only held that position for ten or so seconds but it was long enough. I actually think I moved before she did.

Gracie ran some tests to confirm that the center was ready to process our transmissions. After getting the OK Bret and I watched as Gina entered the first nameplate. A little tenuous at first it only took a short time for her to get into a routine. Bret and I had decided to have Cara be the second one to learn the machine so, with lobby traffic relatively slow I suggested he bring her over. She really didn’t want to do it but knew she had to. It was not a surprise that Jacqui, after her ‘accident’ the day before, hadn’t come in to work. That presented a bit of a problem because, with two tellers undergoing training and a third one absent, we were operating with just three tellers. I told Bret that he’d have to be the ‘traffic cop’ and to let Cara know if she was needed.

The ‘fates’ were with the bank that day as the only time we had to suspend the inputting was during lunch hour(s). during that time it worked out, at least for me, in that Gracie was able to reinforce the numeric input of data that she’d shown me at the service center. The center had created a ‘fake bank’ for us to use when training the tellers on deposits and withdrawals and I used the time to get somewhat comfortable with the process. As I had mentioned, Gracie was ‘all business’ and when Gina returned from her lunch break turned her attention to her. When I asked about lunch she blithely replied she could do without it. Maybe she could but I was hungry.

With the new machines set up behind Laura’s desk I would occasionally take a look in her direction. The really short skirt of her costume kept grabbing my attention. I was hoping to catch her bending over to see if I could see anything through the bloomers she was wearing. All morning long my timing was off because I’d come close and it seemed like I would just miss. When Gina came back from her lunch I took a moment to ask her how she liked the new machine. She was in the process of telling me that it was a lot easier to operate than what we presently were using when Laura returned from lunch. When she did she opened the bottom drawer of her desk and bent over to put something in it. It was a Kodak moment only I didn’t have a camera. The material of the bloomers was very sheer and I had one great view of SanSoucie panties, the ones I’d given her. It was 100% better than a VPL!

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

You are going to miss Gina. Your management must be blind to talent in the females working there.
I knew we were going to get a little action from Grace.

Pantymaven said...

OB... read on, my friend.