Thursday, November 17, 2016

ANOTHER YEAR... another month (Part 153c)

ANOTHER YEAR... another month (Part 153c)

Because the affair at Pat’s was called together so late a number of participants would only agree to stay for a short while. I was all for that although it was productive. When Pat had proposed the competitive event the previous year it had been turned down by the Board because Pat couldn’t come up with a stated purpose for the money that would be raised by ticket sales. This year she’d come up with buying some gymnastic equipment as most of the surrounding schools were getting into the sport. Jon (the milkman) and Bob, who were both on the Board reinforced the concept and hoped Pat’s event would generate enough interest to force the Board to fund it going forward. As for the event itself the specific games/contests were firmed up and suggested names of people to act as referees were discussed. We had a little over a month for that but what was becoming more pressing was the school board election. No one wanted to hear about that and we pretty much walked out before 9pm. No games and no ‘peeks’. I think it was the first time Ginger hadn’t given me one while at a gathering of the ’group’.

With Elle teaching almost the whole month and leaving our youngest, Kaye, at the day care run by the wife (Phyllis) of the principal, she got to see her at least three times a week. That familiarity led to Phyllis becoming a lot less ‘standoffish’ and more friendly. So, it wasn’t a complete surprise when she called Elle one morning to ask if she would be willing to help her at the day care. Her assistant couldn’t come in and Phyllis had too many kids to handle by herself. Elle loved kids and thought it would be fun to deal with younger ones for a change. When I got home and asked her how the day had gone I didn’t expect her answer to be that she’d tell me later. I tried to get her to give me a hint and all I got was that it was a much longer day than when she was at school and a LOT more physical. She added that she had a much greater admiration for Phyllis and just what she did.

It was after the kids were in bed before she was willing to talk. Normally she’d come down the stairs and we’d watch TV. But not this night. She waved for me to follow her into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I was really puzzled and the serious look on her face only added to that. My first thought was that there was some bad news about Kaye and her behavior while there. But I’d noticed that with her attendance her shyness and timidity had improved by quite a lot. So, when Elle started in by explaining that Phyllis had asked her to stay for a few minutes after the last kids were picked up it was Barbara that she wanted to talk about.

Even though Elle had never talked directly to Phyllis about her incontinence she pretty much had taken it as a ‘given’ that she knew. Barbara certainly knew from when she’d spent the long weekend with us and, knowing how kids talk, felt she had probably shared it with her mother. That, and the fact that she’d shared how she handled the situation at night with her ’package’ made it almost a certainty. But I was really taken aback when Elle told me that Phyllis told her she thought Barbara was wetting on purpose.

To me, Elle was uneasy in sharing this information with me. I was shocked and didn’t know how to react. It took a few seconds before I spoke. I asked if she knew why Phyllis had told her about this and all she could do was shrug her shoulders. Elle did offer that she thought Phyllis was just looking for advice even though she hadn’t come right out and asked for it. We chatted for a while and I finally got around to asking how Phyllis discovered it. I don’t remember her exact answer but I took it that Phyllis caught Barbara masturbating and her panties were wet. Elle said it was very uncomfortable for her and that prompted me to ask what she said to Phyllis. As I remember it she shrugged her shoulders at first and then said she told her that Barbara was a really good girl. I was still trying to figure out what Phyllis expected from Elle as we finally went in to watch TV.

I found myself unable to concentrate on the TV screen as I wrestled with the whole thing in my mind. As I thought about Elle’s and my relationship with her incontinence and voluntarily (sometimes) wetting for me I could honestly not think of a single time where she wet for her own pleasure. This was the first time I even heard of such a thing. By the time we headed up the stairs I began to worry about Barbara and what Phyllis might do to possibly punish her.

Telling Elle about my involvement with Cliffy and the racecar got put off for as long as I could. When he got back from Florida he called the house to tell me he and the others were meeting at the shop to start planning for the season. The only thing was that I wasn’t home and Elle answered. I made sure to tell him that Elle wasn’t to know about the money when I gave it to him. However, there was no way for him to know I hadn’t spoken to Elle. As soon as I arrived home she was all over me wanting to know what I was up to. I remember taking a deep breath before answering and telling her that I really missed being involved in racing after Big ”B“ sold his racecar. I went on that when I took my car to get it fixed Cliffy had asked if I was interested. She didn’t say anything but the look on her face told me I should have told her right after I’d agreed to join the guys. We stood face to face for a few seconds and then she walked away. It was the next morning before she spoke to me.

To be continued...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, sounds like you waited a little too long for the right moment to tell Elle about the car! As for hearing about Barbara's play time...let's just say that puts a nice picture in my mind!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... there never was a good time to tell Elle about anything to do with a racecar... :-)

On Barbara... self wetting was a concept I'd never even thought about even in my fantasies. If Elle had ever done it I was oblivious to it. I'm not sure Elle ever 'played' with herself.