Thursday, November 03, 2016

ANOTHER YEAR... onward! (Part 152c)

ANOTHER YEAR... onward! (Part 152c)

It was funny, standing in the doorway again. I could still picture the girl as she jumped up from the lap of the boy. She was almost turned enough for me to see her whole front. Her blouse had been unbuttoned and I could see the flesh above the panty waist elastic. I tried to remember if I’d seen her bra but couldn’t. The boy had nothing to cover his privates. It was obvious to me that the girl had her panties on while they 'indulged'. The only thing the boy could do was to put one of his hands over his now limp penis while trying to reach for his pants. If it weren’t for my overriding concern for Moira I probably would’ve laughed.

The back half of the mobile home was similar to the last one I’d owned. From the living room back there were two small bedrooms with the bathroom next and ending with the master bedroom. On my way over I’d given a little thought to checking out Moira’s lingerie drawer again. However, the events of the early afternoon had changed my mind on that. The layout of the bathroom was very similar to mine with the washing machine just inside the door and to the right. The toilet was next and then the tub. Walking in I saw blouses and shirts hanging from the shower curtain bar. There was a wooden folding clothes rack standing in the tub  with t-shirts, shorts, socks and boys underwear draped all over it. Not one to pass up an opportunity to take a peek I pulled some of the front items aside hoping to see some feminine unmentionables. The first look garnered a big fat nothing. Pulling back the second row a bit I saw a couple of bikini panties on the back rung. My first instinct was to grab at least one to do an inspection but the clothes on the front two rungs made it difficult to see what I was actually grabbing, so I backed out. I was on my knees right in front of the toilet as I gave up my quest. Pulling my head from under some t-shirts I was looking down and onto the bottom rung. Right in front was what looked like a rag. It wasn’t hung on the rack as the others were, spread out so it could dry, but just thrown over the rung. I don’t know why I focused on it but just as I was about to get up and tackle the toilet I thought I saw lingerie elastic. I reached for it and immediately saw that I had a pair of bikini panties in my hand. I unraveled them and my attention went right to the crotch. It was wet. I looked inside the panties and could see that the wetness came from fresh cum. It suddenly came to me that the reason that she’d lagged behind the boy when leaving the unit was so she could change her panties.

I checked the label and saw they were what I called ‘common’ panties with no brand name. When I went to drape them back over the rack I was smiling but not for long. I decided that it would probably be a good idea to tell Moira that her daughter was in the unit when I arrived. If I didn’t and the daughter told Moira about some man just walking in it had the possibility of being embarrassing for me. BUT... that thought created a new conundrum... how much should I tell Moira? I was looking down at the toilet and the contents and knew I had to make an attempt to tackle it. I figured that I could come up with something to tell Moira on the way back to the bank.

My attempts at clearing the sewer line were unsuccessful. I could feel the ‘snake’ was up against something solid and no matter how I pushed and twisted it I couldn’t get it to go any further. By the time I gave up I was late for getting back to the bank. On my way there I pretty much decided I’d just tell Moira that I’d been surprised to find her daughter there and nothing more. Walking through the lobby it had been my intention to go right upstairs to tell her of my failure and about seeing her daughter. I never made it to the stairs.

Bret came running up to me and the concern on his brow told me there was more than a little problem. Almost as soon as I’d left the building the bank lost communication with the data center. Bret knew to call the computer room and to report such disruptions to George, the DP manager but when he did was told he was in a meeting. He went on to say he’d asked for Albie but all he was told was to leave a message. I’d handled most of the disruptions in the past and the various secretaries knew my name and knew that if I said it was an emergency they were to find the requested party, post haste. Bret didn’t have that same name recognition and had been left without a resolution when he called. It took me almost an hour to get it all squared away and by then Moira and her problem was a distant memory. Then, I had to focus on regular bank business.

As I watched the Trustees file in for their regular monthly meeting I, internally, reviewed my contempt for most of them. I didn’t see Moira make the turn from the lobby towards my desk and was surprised (and embarrassed) to see her. Bret had just turned towards me to ask a question and heard Moira ask if her plumbing problem was as easy to fix as I’d made it out to be. I remember not answering with words but just made a ‘face’ to indicate that it had not gone well. Moira, without hesitating, asked/demanded to know what she was to do adding, again, that she didn’t have the money for a plumber. Bret jumped right in and offered to call his neighbor who was also the plumber for the bank. When Moira protested he said he’d speak to the man and they would work something out as far as payment was concerned. Hearing that Moira relaxed a bit and, thankfully, took a seat. We both waited to hear the results to Bret’s call and it was a positive one. The plumber would be there sometime between 5:30pm and 6pm. With that resolved I was again debating with myself as to telling Moira about her daughter’s presence when I arrived.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Just tell the truth, Your daughter and her boyfriend were at home when I walked in. I should have knocked but never thought anyone would be there and since I had the keys I just barged in, sorry about that. Let it hang on the daughter to explain if there are any questions.
Funny story and worth a good laugh, I can imagine the concern those two are going though.

Pantymaven said...

OB... at that time my oldest two were 8 and 7 years old. I had no idea of what being a parent of teen aged girls was going to be like. :-)

Anonymous said...

That must have been awkward for you! Hate being the bearer of bad news!

Bad