Thursday, April 13, 2017

A very short 'Time Out"... Hopefully...

A vert short "Time Out"... hopefully...

Elle's surgery went well... although not without a number of delays on the actual day (three delays). She was supposed to be discharged yesterday, the day after the surgery, but, believe it or not, she 'failed' Occupational Therapy and they wouldn't release her. She'd persuaded me to spend the night of her surgery on the small love seat in her room... painful!!! So, staying the second night was even more so. The O T lady was nice and made us her first stop. I guess the panty gods were watching over me and rewarded me for my pain as the OT lady had an assistant with her today... an attractive young blonde wearing pink scrubs. As soon as I saw her I was hoping for a VPL but not expecting one. The session was almost over when the OT lady got a phone call and had to leave. The assistant was left to finsih up the paperwork and to pick up the materials they had used to demonstrate what Elle would be doing in her rehab sessions... and that's when I, more or less, hit the 'jackpot'... a VPL with a crotch line. (It's been a while.) But the best was yet to come... a DP! And it was a shocker. Almost all the recent DP's I've witnessed have been with thongs (YUK!), especially the younger, and fairly attractive ones. But this was an old fashioned one in which the young lady was wearing full briefs. The scrubs were obviously the more modern style with the waist line being somewhat lower than her natural waist. That gave me at least two inches of ivory colored shiny nylon panties to view as she picked up the weights and tension elastics off the floor. At the same time I was also able to see that the panties weren't high thighs but the old fashioned style like Elle wears. If I was to make a complaint it would be that the panties were definitely manufactured recently. The crotch line was a straight line from side to side and not the old fashioned curved style. However, I took the sighting to be a reward for two nights of poor and painful sleep.

BTW; The blog will continue tomorrow. Our middle daughter came to visit with Elle (and me) and didn't leave until after 11pm. I figured I'd just write about my good fortune tonight and continue on when I'm not as tired. Hope you enjoyed...

PM

5 comments:

Pantymaven said...

To BS and OB... do you ever go back to the posts you've commented on? I, almost always, post an answer to your questions or add to your comments. Just curious...

Curly said...

Sounds promising. Elle will have to work with what the OT says - having gone 4 surgeries in the pst year I appreciate what OT and PT do to help.
good luck.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Elle's operation went well. Good thing you didn't throw your back out sleeping in the hospital chair, that was a very loving thing to do for your wife, no wonder you two are still a couple after all these years! What luck getting a DP, love those. I almost got one yesterday from a girl at the train station. Something tells me she would have had on a thong. I actually like thongs too, but I bridge the gap and also enjoy full backs!

I usually do go back to see if you've replied to comments, and appreciate you doing so.

Bad

oldblue said...

Always. How else would we seem to be on the same wavelength? The story is great, but reading someone's thoughts on it is revealing also. Does that make sense, or am I rambling after a rather strong Jack and Coke?
Thoughts are with the both of you as you have had a rough month.
By the way, hospitals are a great place for VPL shots, although your right about thongs, except on the beach.

Pantymaven said...

Curly, BS & OB... again, thanks for the support. Elle had a good day with tolerable pain which made my life a bit easier.

...and to BS & OB, thanks for responding to my question about following up. To OB and hospitals being a good place for VPL's... A few years back our youngest, Kaye, was in for a major operation. I'd volunteered to stay in the room with her in a straight back chair that absolutely prevented sleep. The lights were out in the room but with the door open I could observe the back of the nurses station. It was about 4am and I saw this one nurse stepping out of her scrub pants and almost fell out of the chair. She had no idea I was watching. The view was unbelievable... almost like she was putting on a peep show just for me. I have no idea why she was changing but I was sure glad she did. :-)