Friday, April 14, 2017

HOME AGAIN... to some surprises (Part 157l)

HOME AGAIN… to see surprises (Part 157l)

I wasn’t sure what Elle’s reaction would be when I walked into the kitchen. Surprisingly, she seemed apologetic. I liked it when she was in that mode. Usually, it was like ‘money in the bank’ when it came time for me to want something that Elle wasn’t all that enthusiastic about. She explained her reasons for not coming to pick me up and I, taking advantage the situation, told her I understood and let the topic die. With her in a relatively good mood and the kids outside I decided that a quick visit up her skirt was in order. I, truthfully, wasn’t expecting anything so when I felt her panties I was a bit surprised to find them damp. But there was something else. I felt the nylon satin but there was something more. I’d felt her when she wore two pair of the ‘dribble panties’ but the feel this time was way different. I pulled back and asked her what she was wearing.

She hesitated and told me she had a couple of ‘accidents’ during the week explaining that instead of getting a bit of a warning that she had to find a toilet in the form of a little squirt or dribble as usual, it had been much more. I probably had a somewhat puzzled look on my face so she continued. Her 4H group had a field trip first thing in the morning. Not knowing just what she'd find in the way of rest rooms at their destination she thought it might be a good idea to wear a sanitary pad between two panties. I knew she sometimes wore a partial package that included a sanitary pad and pair of sanitary panties over everything so I asked why she hadn’t done that. All I got was a shrug. I remember asking if it had helped and she said it did… there was no puddle… this time. The ‘this time’ had me going. I asked why she hadn’t told me and I got a quick retort… “because you weren’t here”. Thinking back, she was right. I hadn’t been home either Thursday or Friday nights and I wondered what I'd missed.

As interesting as all that was I definitely needed something to eat. All I’d eaten were two stale donuts back at the train station in the city around 8:30am. After eating I went and changed my clothes and found the boxes with the electric hand mixer and drill I’d got from Morris. When I gave the mixer to Elle she wanted to know what had prompted me to buy her that. I could hear the accusatory tone in her voice but showed her my electric drill and told her of my meeting with Morris. That calmed her down but I still had my regular Saturday chores ahead of me. I knew I’d promised to help work on the racecar and had a brief thought of using my newly minted ‘money’ to tell her I was going to the shop. But, I decided I’d call Cliffy to see if I was really needed. He wasn’t happy but acknowledged that they were almost finished up with the painting of the car. He did tell me when the paint dried it would be ready for me to put the numbers on. He didn’t come right out and say it but I got the hint he expected me to do it the next day.

When I went back outside to collect the garbage pails and other trash I could see that the twins were now participating in the activity. They were in the process of making a pyramid and the twins had been placed on the bottom as they were the biggest. I went over to observe and could see they were laughing. I could also see that when my girls had climbed up on one of their backs she’d dragged the hem of her dress up with her. I didn’t want to be too obvious as I worked my way over to be somewhat behind them. I was at about a 45 degree angle to them and it was enough to see a nice, round butt cheek encased in pink. I was about fifteen feet away and it was my guess the panties were nylon. As I observed them I wondered if German made panties were different than the ones made in the USA.

I had no reasonable reason to stay where I was so I finished loading up the station wagon and headed for the town landfill. On my way I got to thinking about the twins and all the panties that they would add to the next door wash line. It reminded me that the last time I’d been over to their yard there was no wash line at all. I made a mental note to find a way to check it out during the week.

Upon my return Elle kind of casually let it be known that the ‘group’ was having a party that night. I’d not told Elle about being told by Bob that they wanted me to run for the school board. So, when I heard her mention a party for that night I knew what it would be about… and I wanted no part of it. I fabricated some excuse why I didn’t want to go and she accepted it. I was under enough pressure at work and surely didn’t need to run for the school board to add to it.

I think it rained on Sunday because I don’t remember doing much of anything. With what I knew lay ahead of me at work for the upcoming week it was a welcome respite. I did go over in my mind just what I was going to report to Hobie and Bert about the conference and the pending legislation. I’d come away from it feeling that we (the bank) could get away without spending a lot of money… and that thought reminded me about the gifts we’d be buying for the grand opening of the new branch. Morris had ‘sold’ me on the four items but I hadn’t done the math to calculate just how much they would actually cost after adding in his ‘consulting' fees. I knew it would be an interesting week.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always good to have some points saved from your better half, although they don't ever seem to go as far as what you did to earn them! ;^P Seeing those pink panties sure must have been a great welcome home!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... yea... a panty peek always brightens the day. In this case it was realizing that I'd have the opportunity to see twice as many panties on the neighbor's wash line... :-)