Tuesday, August 08, 2017

HEADING FOR SUMMER... and whatever it brings (Part 160v)

HEADING FOR SUMMER… and whatever it brings (Part 160v)

The entourage (Jerry, the four trainees and I) arrived at the branch around 2pm. I had Mike (the messenger custodian) load as many boxes as we could fit into the four cars to save time. Ward, the owner of the cleaning service we had for the main office, had arranged for one of his employees who owned a truck to bring the bulk of the supplies and small equipment we’d purchased on Friday. I figured the six of us could find places to put what we brought while getting a ‘feel’ for the place. We couldn’t do any machine training until Gracie showed up so getting familiar with the layout was what I wanted to concentrate on. I was pleasantly pleased at how clean it was, both inside and out. The contractor had met the deadline and both the interior and exterior looked good. After getting the boxes inside I focused on the teller area with the four women. Jerry busied himself with getting his desk placed where he wanted it. It somewhat annoyed me that it was his priority but on the other hand I didn’t have to deal with him.

I don’t remember who it was that raised the question of where the toilet paper was. It was a good question. After a quick peek in all the closets and cabinets none was found. Back at the main office Ward supplied all the paper products as part of his contract. The lack of them was a wake-up call that a cleaning service was needed but the immediate problem was what were the women to do without toilet paper. I asked where the nearest stores were located. As I previously mentioned, the branch was located in a developing area and there wasn’t a readily identifiable town or village center. There weren’t convenience stores at each gas station back in the 60’s so I ended up asking who lived the closest. It was Barb, the youngest of the group that spoke up, saying she lived about 15 minutes away. She offered to call her mother and to have her bring some over but no one answered the phone. I could see Rita was the one in obvious distress. Mae then spoke up and said her sister was about the same distance away, saying she’d be right back. When I looked for Rita she was no where in sight. I couldn’t help but have to stifle a bit of a smile knowing she would be a little wet when she returned. I stayed busy suggesting where some of the supplies could/should go. When Mae got back the other two women made straight for the ladies room. I did smile at that.

Gracie called to say she’d be there at 9am the next day. Since we weren’t going to be open to the public I told her to dress comfortably. I was looking forward to seeing her again. I really liked her attitude and knew she’d give the trainees a good head start. Telling her about how to dress reminded me to tell the trainees the same thing. Even though the place was clean I figured there would be times they would be on their hands and knees or in awkward positions. It wasn’t until I was on my way home that I got to thinking about the VPL or DP possibilities that might be presented. Betsy was the one I thought of immediately. Mae was the only one I couldn’t visualize as a candidate. However, after watching her work for just the few hours we were there, I made a mental note that she was one to watch for a future promotion. It wasn’t that I was disappointed in what I’d seen from Betsy but Mae had a lot of self confidence, a needed trait for dealing with Jerry.

Even though we’d had a nice, sunny day it was cloudy by the time I got back to the bank. I didn’t stay for very long before heading for home. By the time I got to the post office it was starting to drizzle. For the most part bad weather started in the East and headed West and this was, again, the case. Pulling up the driveway I saw Elle with a bunch of wash in her arms rushing over the path to the patio. Once inside I saw her folding it on the kitchen counter. When she turned towards me I saw something, not very big, between her legs. She saw me staring and asked what I was looking at. I figured she knew so sort of laughed. She didn’t like being laughed at and scolded me, ordering me to tell her. I hesitated and then pointed to her crotch. I can’t remember exactly what I said but I think I accused her of trying to kid me. Then, still staring at me, shook her head saying “What!”. My response, still with a smile… “you’re wet!”

She’d been on the phone when the storm appeared and by the time she hung up it had started to sprinkle. Realizing that she still had wash on the line she ran outside to retrieve it. She had just finished  gathering it up in her arms when I appeared and was running into the house when I drove up. She honestly didn’t realize she’d wet herself. When she finally acknowledged it she started to laugh as well… but, because she actually needed to use the bathroom when she’d run outside… and still did… she peed a little more. I tried to intercept her on the way but she eluded me and got her pants down. So, with the closet with the camera right outside the bathroom I grabbed the camera. When she emerged and saw me with the camera she started to say “No” but then resignedly nodded an OK.
         
After the picture, with the clothes in her arms, she headed upstairs… with me right behind her. She heard me and started shaking her head from side to side. Once in the bedroom I knew I’d have to do a ‘sell job’ to get another picture but the question was ‘What to offer?’. After a few seconds I asked her what it would take knowing full well that I’d opened myself up… big time. She flopped the clothes on the bed and immediately followed but quickly turned to be on her back… and with a smile. I was hesitant to ask and when I did she surprised me by saying she didn’t know… yet. The ‘yet’ was a bit troubling but there she was, legs spread apart and waiting for the picture.
         


 All in all it had been a good day. Actually, a very good day and it wasn’t over yet. She didn’t let me ‘play’ but for a minute saying she had to check on the kids who were in the basement. As she went out the door I saw a smile and a twinkle in her eye. Bedtime couldn’t come soon enough.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you said, at least Jerry wasn't getting in the way! You sure had a fruitful day!
Thanks for sharing the pics!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... you're welcome! :-)