Wednesday, August 02, 2017

HEADING FOR SUMMER... and whatever it brings (Part 160s)

HEADING FOR SUMMER… and whatever it brings (Part 160s)

The story behind her largess to me… She had taken all three of our girls to their doctor for check-ups before Summer began. The doctor, a pediatrician, was a woman who, along her husband, was also a personal friend of my parents. Her husband, a gynecologist, was also my mother’s doctor and she and Elle ended up at the office together. My mother loved to buy the girls clothes and when they were all finished with the doctor(s) offered to take them shopping… but without Elle. That gave Elle some free time and she took advantage of it by visiting the boutique owned by my old friend, Judith. With our trip to Bermuda only a few months away she wanted to see some current styles suitable for a resort. Judith had plenty of things to choose from and Elle made a decision to get two dresses. Normally, Elle would see something she liked and then would wait until she could strike a bargain with me (think a picture or two) and I’d give in to her. Not this time. She decided to take a different approach. With the dresses already in hand she set me up by being somewhat wet when I arrived home and then offering me the chance for multiple pictures. BTW: I liked both dresses…

When I arrived at work the next day I got a big shock… Jerry was already there. He was still avoiding me and when Bret commented on him being at his desk before 9:30am I got the idea that my ’blast’ at him the previous afternoon was the reason. However, I still didn’t have any idea what took place in the meeting he’d had with Hobie that morning and wondered if that might’ve had something to do with it. I checked with Lorie about how the new employees were doing with their training and asked if Jerry had interjected himself into any part of it. and She smiled and shook her head from side to side but added "Not yet..." to go with it.

By the end of the day a lot of open items concerning the branch had been cleared including the paving of the parking lot. That allowed me to order a storage trailer for the gifts for new account program. With no cellar and very limited space inside the building it was a necessary added cost. The teller machines were to be delivered either Monday or Tuesday and the service bureau said the phone company had installed the data packs to connect them. It was almost too good to be true. My luck seemed to have turned for the better and I hoped it would last through the evening. It didn’t.

Cliffy had called to say the crew would be working on the race car that night. I was tempted to call him back to say I was working late… wanting to stay home to take advantage of Elle's good mood, but I didn’t. I was more upset about leaving than Elle was. We really didn’t have that much to do on the car and I was sorry that I hadn’t called. It was still unseasonably warm and the shop was really hot. After a while I was about to tell Cliffy I was leaving when in walked Davo and his girlfriend, Leigh, with a couple of six packs. Davo was amazing in that I’d witnessed him polishing off of at least ten beers and not show any signs of it. But, that was not the case with Leigh. She was unsteady on her feet and actually leaning against Davo as they walked in the big overhead door. We all gathered around to partake of his offering. I remember him telling her to go find a stool as he proceeded to hand out the beers. There was only one in the main shop and it was there for Cliffy’s father to use at his workbench. I watched as Leigh lurched towards it pretty much knowing she was going to fall. I was somewhat close to her and made an attempt to catch her as she did. In so doing I quickly realized that she was braless as I tried to get a hand under her arm. I kept her from hitting the ground and was able to steer her to the stool. Asking if she was OK I was answered by a big smile and a request for a beer.

After telling a few stories Cliffy wanted to finish up. I didn’t want to be the first to cut out so decided to hang around for a few minutes longer. It was about then that Leigh let out a bellow that she had to pee. There was only one toilet and that was in the office. Cliffy’s father had the only key and he wasn’t there. (Cliffy used to have a key but about a year prior, when the crew was working on the car, he’d failed to lock the door and someone went in and cleaned out the cash from the register. From that point on, there was only one key and his father had it.) When mother nature would call we’d just go outside and pee in the weeds. That wasn’t a problem for the guys but Leigh wasn’t a guy. When Davo told her what the procedure was it didn’t upset her one bit. Unfortunately, she wasn’t even able to navigate her way to the door. As I remember it, Davo was laughing at her as she clung to the workbench. Buster went over to help her but she didn’t want his help. By now we were all watching her. Finally, Davo started towards her and she told him to “shove it” . She made it to the end of the bench and then shouted “F___ it!” And stood there and pee’d.

I’d previously written that Leigh was a bit ‘unconventional’ but in so doing I was speaking about how she dressed. This was a shock. I know Cliffy was yelling at her and I think Davo was too. By the time she stopped there was a large puddle about five feet from the door. Davo went up to her and wrapped his arms around her picking her up and then disappeared out the door. The rest off us just stood there looking at each other and the puddle for a minute before Cliffy ordered us to get some water and a broom to try and clean the floor up.

Leigh had been wearing a light colored, for lack of a better description, short sun dress and, unlike the last time she’d been at the shop, I didn’t get any panty peeks. I also didn’t see any wetness on the dress but I did see the stream of pee exiting between her legs. That was the first time I’d actually seen that from anyone but Elle. I don’t know about the other guys but I was hard as a rock. Driving home I was glad I’d decided to go and to not stay home. I also wondered what other little (or not so little) treats Leigh would bring to the shop or the races in the future.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn't leave early from the shop! Hope Elle was still in a good mood when you got back!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... it's always nice to be lucky! :-)