Monday, August 14, 2017

SUMMER HEAT... so much going on (Part 161c)

SUMMER HEAT… so much going on (Part 161c)

My concerns about Barbara were more personal than anything else. If you’ve been reading this blog for any time at all you know I enjoyed ‘wet play’ with Elle, my wife. Our older two girls had been well versed in the trials and tribulations of Elle’s incontinence and in seeing their mother walking around with her panties (wet and dry) showing under a blouse/top or nightie. Kaye, the youngest was still a bit of a problem in that vein but not overly so. Whenever we had company stay for a day or two we managed to skirt the situation without incident. When Barbara had stayed those few day back in early November it was more of an inconvenience (to me) to keep things somewhat normal (as it was in most homes). But with two weeks, and maybe more, of having Barbara being around it was going to be difficult for both Elle and I.

When Phyllis left I wanted to go over some things with Elle concerning just what we were to be doing with and for Barbara during her stay with us. When she’d stayed back in November we’d driven her to work and picked her up for those few days. It wasn’t a burden for just those few times but it was a totally different season (late Fall and cold) and Elle had different demands on her time. As I expressed my concerns Elle just sat their smiling. Finally, she told me “not to worry”. Unless it was raining Barbara would ride her bike to work and back. Next on my ‘list’ had to do with how to keep from having a mini war between our girls when it came to where she was going to sleep. Still smiling, Elle said she was going to be in Anne’s room for her whole stay. Hearing that, all I could see was trouble. Still with the smile she went on to say that each of the girls would rotate and switch beds. The first five nights Anne would be in her own bed. For the next five, Kaye would move into Anne’s bed. Finally, Jean would do the switch. Elle seemed so confident that it would work I didn’t bother to comment… but had my doubts. The last item had to do with Barbara’s bedwetting. Elle had exposed her to her own way way of handling it with her night time ‘package’ made of multiple cotton panties, sanitary pads and a plastic panty. I hadn’t heard anything about weather Phyllis had bought into it and was curious. I did remember Elle telling me that Phyllis had shared a concern with her that she thought Barbara might be wetting on purpose and that was certainly among my thoughts… mostly negative. Only 16 (but soon to be 17) it seemed unusual. I thought it might be a way for her to masturbate. I’ll admit I knew very little about how females masturbated because, as far as I knew, Elle didn’t. All in all, it was an item of concern.

Fully expecting to be building storage racks for the Sunfish sailboats at the sailing club I was not expecting to find the front porch filled with all kinds of boxes and sheet plywood. There were about six guys there when I arrived and Rex, the property manager, was explaining what needed to be done. It turned out that one of the new members from the previous Summer was appalled with the bathrooms and donated money to recondition and upgrade them. With the donation coming late and only this weekend to get it done there hadn’t been time to get the word out that there would be no toilets. Rex told us we were to be the ‘wrecking crew’, ripping out the counters, partitions and plumbing. It sounded like fun and we were all anxious to get started.

By mid morning, with some additional help, we had both the men’s and ladies rooms stripped. Rex and his brother were accomplished carpenters and each would tackle a room. They only needed one helper each which freed the rest of us to build the racks. Most of the old racks were either washed away or destroyed in the September storm. There had been complaints about the old ones in that the kids couldn’t lift the boats high enough to put them on the top rungs so we were building to a new design. The women, as in past years, weren’t expected to arrive until around noon time. The plan for them was to prepare lunch for the guys and then do a good cleaning of the clubhouse. As they started to arrive I was hard pressed to recognize most of them. When Elle showed up I had to ask about it. It was a simple explanation: the success of the Junior sailing program. They were the mothers of the kids in the program and they were not part of the racing crowd that I was involved in. Watching them arrive there were definitely some ‘possibilities’ in the group. I couldn’t wait for lunch to make a close up review.

The call went out that lunch was ready and, at almost the same time, the discovery that there were no toilets. There were over a dozen females and some were quite upset while some just shrugged it off. Elle was among the latter but I pretty much knew why… she was wearing a partial “package”. I’d forewarned Elle that there was a possibility that the cesspool might not’ve been dug out yet. When the word got passed among them I smiled. After that they didn't stay too long because with all the carpentry work going on inside the clubhouse they weren’t going to be cleaning it anyway. So much for my high hopes.

Most of the guys stayed until 5pm when Rex called it a day. The toilets, counters and sinks had been installed with only the stall partitions to be installed. All the Sailfish racks had been built and placed. I, for one, was exhausted and certainly glad we weren’t racing the car that night. I was looking for a nice dinner and to be able to relax on the screened in porch. But, there was no one home. So, to kill time I took a shower and headed for the porch. I fell asleep within minutes and I never heard Elle drive up. The first I knew that she was back was when I heard the screen door latch. She was standing right in front of me… and the first thing I saw was a big wet spot in her crotch. I was awake in a nanosecond.

When Elle had left home to go to the club she dropped each of the kids off at different places so they could play with their friends. Upon leaving the club she decided to go home and just take it easy. It wasn’t often that she was home without the kids. She’d fallen asleep and woke up wet. When she washed up and changed she, to please me, had put on two nylon satin panties. Then she headed out to collect the kids. However, with each stop she ended up chatting with the mother and before she realized it, the 6pm siren was going off. She wasn’t all the way home when she felt the first ‘gush’ and when she stepped out of the station wagon… well… I was looking at the result... and, surprisingly, she let me have a picture.
             


To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! You had a productive day and sounds like maybe an even better night!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... I thought so too... :-)