Thursday, August 10, 2017

SUMMER HEAT... so much going on (Part 161a)

SUMMER HEAT… so much going on (Part 161a)

In our world there were three different starts to Summer… the unofficial one, Memorial Day… the one the kids all recognized, the last day of school… and the one on the calendar. That Friday was the official start of Summer. Elle and the kids were going to celebrate it by going to the beach and I was off to the new branch. I wanted to be there early and it was a good thing because as I pulled in to the parking lot there was a delivery truck already there. I’d called the premium/gift distributor earlier in the week to confirm the delivery date of the items for both the branch and main office and been told it was to be on Monday. So much for my effort. The trailer we’d rented to store the gifts was in place but as the gifts were loaded inside I made the discovery that there was no lock for the doors. Just another thing to add on my ‘to do’ list.

The first to arrive was Gracie. Seeing me in the parking lot, she greeted me with a big smile. I was curious to see what she’d chosen to wear and as she stepped out of her car I saw that I had a decent chance for at least a VPL. I immediately wondered if she was still wearing the ‘dimpled’ panties that I’d seen when she she handled the training for the tellers at the main office. Betsy was next and I wasn’t surprised to see her wearing bright colors. Her Bermudas were a pale yellow and fit her nicely... a definite possibility. Mae… she took my directive to dress comfortably literally as she arrived looking like a cleaning lady. As I remember it, neither Rita or Barb wore anything close to providing anything interesting. At least  with two of them there was something there to hope for.

Jerry was the last to show up. I’d resisted saying anything the least bit critical to him the previous day but, with him as the manager and being the last to appear, it ’frosted’ me. I called him over to the trailer to show him the way the gifts had been stored inside. On the way I asked him, point blank, where he was… why was he late. His answer was almost unbelievable. As I type this I’m sitting here smiling, remembering it. “You told me you didn’t want me involved in the teller machine training.” That was it for me and I couldn’t hold back any longer. It was almost six months of frustration observing and dealing with him that came out. Fortunately, the ladies were inside and didn’t hear me. My tirade probably lasted five minutes and the one thing I definitely remember saying (yelling) was “YOU ARE A F__KING IDIOT!”

To calm down I took a walk around the property. As I did I made some mental notes concerning fencing and other property boundaries. Back inside the trainees were observing Gracie finishing up the tests. The phone company tests to assure connectivity had been done a while back but this test was to make sure the data center was processing our transactions the proper way. I’m not sure when I first spied Jerry. He was in his office sitting at his desk and talking on the phone. There were things he could be doing but I knew if I said anything I’d ‘explode’ all over again so I left him alone.

The rest of supplies and small equipment were supposed to arrive by late morning and when they didn’t I called Bret. The man Ward had hired to move the things had left the main office around 10am. It was, under normal conditions, only a 35 to 40 minute trip so I began to wonder where he was. With cell phones still years away, there was no way to track him down so all I could do was wait. I was behind the teller counter when I saw the front door open. I immediately thought it was the man. Wrong! It was Jerry’s wife. She headed right for me and started yelling as she crossed the lobby floor. Her pet phrase, used many times, was “You son of a bitch!" She wanted to know how I had the nerve to call Jerry “an idiot". It took all the restraint I had not to answer. I wanted to go right up to her and tell her “because he is!”… but I didn’t. Of course, the five women had no idea what this was all about and just stood there staring. I excused myself from their company and headed for the back door. In a way I hoped Jerry’s wife would follow but she didn’t. I waited outside for about ten minutes and then walked around to the front of the building. There were five cars and I recognized all of them. That told me she was gone. Back inside again, I could see Gracie was back to working with two of the women, actually using the machines. I looked into Jerry’s office but he was gone. Mae yelled over to me that he’d left with his wife. At this point I didn’t care. Some reality of the situation was now making it’s way to my brain and I began to worry what would be the ultimate outcome.

A few of the women had brought something to eat for lunch but some didn’t. I told those who hadn’t they were free to go home if they could be back in an hour. Gracie and Betsy were the two who had brought food and I was happy about that. With Betsy being designated the head teller it was important that she knew as much about the machines as possible and Gracie was the one to show her. While together I suggested that Gracie show Betsy the ‘inner workings’ of the machine just as she’d shown me. I’d used a few of the tricks she’d shown me to make casual repairs and to save time waiting for a service person. I pulled one of the machines out and Gracie stripped the covers away. Then she squatted down to get to the ‘guts’ of it and encouraged Betsy to do the same. The timing of this couldn’t have come at a better time. I was blessed with not one DP (down pants) but two! As I had suspected, Gracie was wearing her ‘dimpled’ panties. I had about two inches of panty to observe so that was an easy call. For Betsy, I didn’t recognize the waist elastic of her blue panties but I was pretty sure they were cotton. Now aware of that I tried to position myself to see if I’d be rewarded with a VPL. When Gracie changed position she just duck walked her way there but Betsy had to get up to move. She didn’t go back to squatting but chose to bend over Gracie’s shoulder. It put a smile on my face for the first time since Jerry had shown up that morning.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed when reading about you chewing out Jerry. In the back of my mind, I was worrying about any repercussions though. It's hilarious to me that his wife came in to yell at you! At least you got some DP's!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... believe me,,, repercussions were foremost in my mind after I did it but the more time that passed the less I worried about it...