Friday, October 13, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... lots of it (Part 162g)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part 162g)

I was in a lot better frame of mind on my way home that night. I even thought I might ask Elle if she wanted to try the par three golf again. I’d promised the old geezer who owned the place that I’d pay him for the discount tickets and I thought it might be a good time to do it. However, plans made in a vacuum usually don’t pan out and this was one of those times. I’d figured on having Barbara watch the kids while we golfed but, upon my arrival home (early) I was informed that she was eating at her friend Edna’s house. That left us but two choices if I wanted to follow through with my plan… take them with us again or take them to Elle’s mother.

Elle welcomed the idea of the golf but didn’t like the choices for the kids. I didn’t either but wanted to do something so I asked if she had any other ideas. NEVER… ask a female for ‘other ideas!’ I swear it didn’t take but a second for her to spit out “Tennis!”. In reading earlier posts you might’ve gotten the idea that I had mixed emotions about tennis. I loved watching females playing tennis and you should know why. As far as playing the game… that was another story. I needed ‘incentive’ to go ahead and do it and, recognizing Elle’s immediate response, decided to see how far I could get with it.

The kids had the school playground to occupy themselves so that took care of that concern. The big question, at least for me, was would there be anybody else there. So, after eating, we went upstairs to change. As Elle started to step out of her shorts I quickly told her she could play dressed like she was. She gave me a puzzled look and said something about how I was usually ‘pushing’ her to wear a tennis dress. I made light of it and said something about the fact we really weren’t going to do much more than hit a few balls. She hesitated but then pulled the shorts back up. I did take notice that she was wearing ‘dribble’ panties and I knew they’d give off a nice VPL when she went to retrieve errant balls. But, it also told me I’d have a decent chance at getting her to give me a “squirt” and possible allow some rubbing. Back downstairs it took some time to find some new tennis balls and then we had to gather the kids up as well. In searching for the balls I saw the camera in the closet and dropped it into the gear bag. I had no idea how many pictures were left but could see there was at least one. The big question was would there be an opportunity to use it.

At the courts there were two men playing. That was a ‘wrench’ in my plan and I, at first, didn’t even want to go over to the courts. We killed some time playing with the kids on the various rides and soon saw the two guys headed for their car. It was the first time I’d been on a tennis court that Summer and it showed. Elle hadn’t played either but her natural athletic ability stood out as she hit ball after ball without many misses. I was actually biding my time and was keeping a close watch on how long we’d been there. Elle usually drank at least 12 ounces of milk with her meal and, with her small capacity bladder, her normal 2 to 2 1/2 hour window of time between visits to the bathroom was usually stretched a little thin after eating. From the time we started discussing playing tennis (and she used the toilet) to then it was approaching 2 hours. Even though it was July the sun was starting to get low on the horizon and I knew it wouldn’t be long until she would suggest leaving so I challenged one of her tennis skills. A very competitive person, she usually jumped at any thrown her way… and she did.

One of the drills we’d been exposed to by the pro when we were in Florida (for the few minutes he actually gave us) was in trying to lob the ball up in the air so it would land at the base line (back of the court) or just inside it. I’d hit some easy shots right to her and she’d try to loft them over my head. It wasn’t long before she walked off the court and squatted down holding her crotch. BINGO! I squatted down in front of her pretending to see if she was OK.  But what I wanted was to see if she’d leaked. As soon as my hand started in that direction she hit my wrist with her racket (hard enough for a bruise). After overcoming the shock of the blow I asked her if she hadn’t had a ‘warning’. That put a bit of a smile on her face as she told me she did but was so close to winning the challenge she thought she could make it. Needless to say, my bulge was very prominent down the leg of my shorts.

Still squatting, she told me to get the kids into the station wagon and drive over to pick her up. I was really smiling by then because I knew the minute she stood up the ‘dam’ would burst. By doing it her way gave me the opportunity to get the bellows of the camera open and ready to shoot without her seeing it. I pulled up as close to the courts as I could and opened the door for her. I knew she’d never make it so had the camera ready, hidden behind the open door, and waited for the opportune moment… and believe me it came… as did her pee.
                   
Here we go again...

                 




All in all, it was a good night for both of us… she got some tennis in and I got to witness her peeing in her shorts (in public, to boot!) as well as a picture. Actually, at home I got more ‘action’ when she showered than I’d had since Barbara arrived. She left her panties on in the shower and I got to rub both outside and inside. It reminded me that it was only a few more days until Barbara would be moving in to her new house. I’ll admit I also thought of the ‘thrills’ that Barbara had provided and, in reality, was glad she’d stayed with us.

My father had warned me that there was a storm coming and, sure enough, it was there when I woke up Friday morning. It was raining and the wind was blowing out of the East at least 15 to 18 miles and hour. Just plain nasty. When we’d have those conditions it usually meant it would stick around for a few days. The rain would mean no car races on Saturday night and, now that we’d gotten things turned around, it was a disappointment. The nasty weather and the fact that the ‘busy period’ was over was a good indicator that lobby traffic would be slow that morning. I called Bret and told him I’d be in about an hour late and then headed for the first bank I’d worked at to get the “called” bond from my safe deposit box. That bank had been talking about needing more space going all the way back to when I worked there. I was surprised to see what they’d done. There was a whole other building out behind the original one as well as an addition to the West side of the original one. The addition was to accommodate a drive up window and when I went into the lobby I hardly recognized it. Talk about hardly recognizing something… I didn’t know any of the tellers. It had only been three years since I’d left. I thought our turnover was a lot but this appeared to be way more. I got into my safe deposit box and, this time, took all the contents so that I could close it. My old boss, Alvin, had retired as well as the Chairman of the Board. I’d hoped to avoid seeing the president because I knew he’d ask about how the new branch was doing and I was almost to the door when he hailed me. I certainly didn’t want to tell him how I felt so ‘hedged’ a bit when I said we were just putting the figures together but it looked like it was a success. I was glad he was on his way to a meeting.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good evening! Thanks for sharing the pic!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... yea... once in a while... :-)