Saturday, October 21, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... lots of it (Part 162k)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part 162k)

Sitting there staring though the darkness at Barbara’s plastic pantied covered butt on the sofa in front of me had me wondering about the validity of her bed wetting. Was it a physical problem or was she doing it on purpose. What had me puzzled the most was that in thinking of Elle’s wetting it wasn’t voluntary except when she felt she wanted to cater to my wetting fetish. If Barbara was doing it on purpose to aid in self stimulation it was something totally foreign to me. As far as I knew Elle had never done anything like that. I have to admit the thought of doing it for that purpose was very stimulating and, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts I had to be careful that Barbara didn’t suddenly wake up and catch me in that condition.

I have no idea what time it was when I heard a long, loud noise coming through the Easterly facing den window. I tilted the recliner up to a sitting position and quietly got up to check it out. I’d left the kitchen door open to aid in moving air through the house so went right out onto the patio. My eyes were accustomed to the dark so when I looked out into the yard I did have some ability to see for about 20 or so feet. The only thing I thought I saw was a big branch from a tree in the yard next door lying across the hedge that separated the two properties. That made me think about the new owner and the fact that since the first of July when Bill, Phyllis and their kids had to move out I’d only seen one person and that was for only one time. I didn’t dwell on the tree branch or the new neighbor for long because I was getting wet from the continuing rain. Back inside, taking a page from Elle, I made a trip upstairs to check on the kids. They were all sound asleep so I returned to the den only to find Barbara had turned over to her other side and was now facing the back of the sofa with her butt sticking out. I carefully moved as close as I could to see if her ‘package’ was wet. I couldn’t really tell so sat back in my chair only to contemplate just what was going on in her mind.

It was a restless sleep until it started to get light. The power was still out. The wind had abated some but was still blowing hard enough that the rustling of the leaves could be heard inside the house. The rain was no longer beating against the windows but could be seen if I concentrated on it. Barbara and Elle were still asleep and Barbara had, again, changed her direction and now faced into the room. That position prevented me from being able to determine the condition of her ‘package’ and, after having spent so much time thinking about it, I was disappointed. I’d come to the conclusion that if she was wet the wetting was legitimate and if she was dry that there was a good chance her wetting was deliberate. My thinking being that since she was, basically, ‘out in public’ she wouldn’t wet on purpose and would wait for another night where she’d have privacy. But, at that time, I couldn’t tell.

I put on my shorts and a slicker and headed outside to asses any property damage. My sighting during the night had been right and a fairly substantial limb had broken off the neighbor’s tree and was now draped over the hedge and into the flower garden behind our garage. To me it was more work I just didn’t need. Back in the house I found Elle and the kids were up. The girls were still in just their panties and I was surprised to see that Elle was still in her ‘package’. I knew that it had to be soaked but didn’t ask why she hadn’t made a change. Barbara was upstairs putting on her clothes. My immediate thought was to, hopefully, time it right to check out the condition of her ‘package’. I just had to have the right reason to go upstairs. I didn’t have to wait long as Elle gave it to me when she asked if I’d go and get her clothes.

As far as water usage was concerned, I’d checked both toilets and they were getting rank so I flushed them. There was still sufficient water pressure to dampen a couple of wash cloths for both Barbara and Elle to clean themselves up (if needed). As soon as Barbara appeared Elle asked if she need to “clean up a bit” and, even though I didn’t hear an answer, I noted her nodding her head that she didn’t need to. That gave me a good hint as to what I’d find upstairs and, making my way to her room, I was smiling. I got to the doorway and saw what I was looking for right there at the end of the bed. I didn’t have to bend over and pick the whole thing up as it was obvious that everything was dry. I was still smiling as I gathered Elle’s clothes thinking that I’d been right about Barbara’s wetting.

All we had to eat for breakfast was dry cereal since Elle couldn’t cook anything. We decided that we’d all forego church as it was still too nasty to venture out. I made a point of mentioning that in all probability the churches didn’t have any electricity either. That meant another day for Elle to be cooped up, inside, with the kids. I knew I had a bit of an escape (although I didn’t really want it) in that I knew I’d have to go bail Big B’s boat out at some time. I also decided that I wasn’t going to race the Sunfish at the sailing club no matter what they decided to do.

We still had phone service which allowed Elle to call her mother. The report from her was the same… no electricity but, because the tide had been really high there was water in her basement. With electricity that usually wasn’t a problem because their sump pump would take care of it. Elle called me to the phone to talk with her mother because she wanted to know if I could come over and try to get some of the water out with a pail. I didn’t have a choice. However, Elle’s mother cooked with bottled gas and she invited the girls to come over and bake cookies. Elle invited Barbara to go but she said she wouldn’t feel comfortable and would just stay at our house. I wasn’t a party to that conversation as I was busy collecting things to bail out both the boat and cellar. By the time we headed off it was mid morning. To get to Elle’s parents house we had to drive past Barbara’s new house and as we did I could see the water from the creek had risen almost to the front yard… not good! I knew wanted Barbara to see it but needed to get the water out of the basement first.

There was about 6 inches of water in Elle’s mother’s basement, almost up to the oil burner gun. I worked for over and hour and got it down to about 4 inches but by then my arms were killing me. I decided to take a break and to go and get Barbara so she could see the situation at her house. Arriving back at my house everything appeared to be as we’d left it. The kitchen door was open so I just walked in. I needed to use the bathroom and headed for it not giving it much thought. The door was open and as I made the turn from the hallway I saw Barbara straddling the toilet. She was looking down towards her groin so didn’t see me for a second or two. I stopped and immediately started backing my way out of the room. As I did I could see she was peeing through her panties. Still backing away I remember apologizing. I didn’t think to close the door and the next thing I saw was an arm pop out to grab the door knob.

I’d been hot and sweaty from what I’d been doing at Elle’s mother’s house but as I stood there I found a new round of perspiration appearing on my brow. I could also feel my heart pounding. I  just stood there at the entry to the hall not knowing what to say or do. Then Barbara darted out of the bathroom, across the kitchen hall and on up the stairs. I think she had a towel wrapped around her middle but am not sure. I still didn’t know what to do but knew I had to say something to her before Elle saw her. I waited about ten minutes before calling up the stairs for to her to come back down. When I saw her feet start down the stairs I didn’t have any idea just what I’d say when she got to the bottom.

To be continued…

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Now that is beyond awkward. I think the proper thing would be let's just forget this and move on, Damn that would be pretty hot, though.
Those panties you grabbed were great, can't imagine they were not missed. Kind of a risk even for you.

Pantymaven said...

OB... you used the right word... awkward... but it got even more so...

On the panties... well, they were in my hands and Ed had returned. What was I to do? :-)