Thursday, October 19, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... lots of it (Part 162j)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part 162j)

I realized this would probably be the last time I could get a look at a pair of Barbara’s worn panties before she left and even though I didn’t expect to find anything special about them I still wanted to do it. What surprised me was that as wet as she looked when she first came in the kitchen her panties were basically dry. I didn’t have to do anything to find the crotch because they were like she peeled them off with the crotch right there. As expected, there wasn’t much to see other than the permanent staining from wetting them at night (and other times?). When she and Elle returned she told us she’d talked with her father and with the weather being so bad he’d decided to go to Pennsylvania and see Phyllis. I questioned the wisdom of that knowing I’d not want to drive almost 200 miles in the conditions such as we had.

Elle was about to serve dinner when the lights went out. The timing was right as we had an electric stove and oven and everything was already cooked. However, I was immediately upset with myself for not thinking to have filled the bathtub with water. Right from the time I was small I remembered that any time a hurricane or “norEaster” was predicted my father would make sure we had what he called "emergency water". Being that we drew our water from a well we needed electricity to run the pump. There hadn’t been any dire warnings concerning this storm, not even from my father, so I’d not taken any precautions and now we were going to have to suffer the consequences.

When we’d finished eating I called for a family meeting to explain what we’d have to do to preserve what water we had. It was explained to them that there was to be no toilet flushing by anyone but Elle or I and that we’d have to forego washing up before bedtime unless the lights came back on. There was also a warning about opening the refrigerator and that only Elle would do it. As I remember it all the girls took it seriously, even Barbara. It was about 6pm when the power had gone off so we had about 3 plus hours of daylight to do whatever we were going to do. The other problem was that with the very warm temperature and high humidity we were all uncomfortable. It was exacerbated by the fact we could only have open windows on the side of the house opposite of where the wind was coming from so as to keep out the rain. When the girls started complaining about being hot Elle stripped off their clothes, all but their panties. I knew that if Barbara hadn’t been there both Elle and I would’ve joined them.

We attempted to play games for a while but it was just not that much fun. Elle went upstairs when it was getting dark just to see how uncomfortable it was up there and returned saying it would be a long night. She said she’d stripped off the top sheets on all the beds in an effort to make sleeping easier. We shipped the kids off to bed just before it became completely dark. On their way I heard Kaye ask if Barbara could come too. She was sitting on the floor right across from me when I heard the request and saw the somewhat pained look on her face. However, as I’ve mentioned more than once, Barbara was ‘special’ and jumped up to follow them upstairs. Elle whispered to her as she walked past for her to come back once they were asleep.

The reason for congregating in the den was it was the only room where we could get cross ventilation of air without having rain get into the house. The window on the East side was under the patio roof and one of the windows on the West side was protected by the overhang of the screened in porch. We had the door to that porch open and we’d found some relief from that combination. I suggested that the three of us might want to think about sleeping there to take advantage of the moving air even though it was warm. Elle agreed.

While Barbara was still upstairs Elle got out beach towels and spread them on the chairs and sofa in the den to protect the upholstery from our perspiration. When I saw that I stripped off my t-shirt and thought about taking off my shorts. As I was doing it I saw Elle taking off her top and bra. I was a bit shocked knowing that Barbara was due to come back downstairs. But there was a method to her madness… her shortie nightie was lying on the back of her chair. It wasn’t long after that when I got a real shock. Though the darkness I saw Elle go into the bathroom and could hear the sound of her pee in the toilet. When she reappeared I thought I recognized a pair of plastic panties right under the hem of her nightie. I asked if I’d been right and she acknowledged that, indeed, she had put on her "package" and that she was ready to go to sleep. I’m guessing but it was probably around 10pm. I asked about Barbara and was told, very calmly, that Barbara had seen her wearing her package plus it was pretty dark. My first thought was that she was getting pretty ‘brave’ and the second thought was that I could probably get away with being in just my boxers. The third thought was what would Barbara wear to sleep in.

When Elle saw Barbara approaching she went over to her and I saw them disappear into the darkness of the kitchen. I had almost fallen asleep by then but was curious as to what Elle was doing with her so woke myself up a bit. Before they both returned Elle came over to me and whispered for me to pretend I was asleep. I asked why and she then told me that Barbara was putting on her full "package" and would be joining us. She didn’t want me to see her dressed that way. I knew I could ’pretend’ to be asleep and with it being so dark Barbara would never know I was peeking. My problem was going to be in hiding the hard-on that was already growing unencumbered in my boxers.

I was in my reclining chair and Elle was in her swivel rocker which left the sofa for Barbara. There were two ways for her to lay down on it… her head nearest me or her feet nearest me. When she came into the room I heard Elle call her over to her chair. I tried to listen and only got a portion of it but what I know I heard was that Elle said she wouldn’t be waking Barbara up during the night. Digesting that I got the idea that what she was telling her was that it would be OK to use her ‘package’. That was a reinforcement to my hard-on. Barbara usually wore one of her father’s t-shirts to sleep in but I could see she had on one of Elle's sleeveless shortie nighties. I could also see over half her plastic panties sticking out from under it as she turned and walked to the sofa. I remember hoping she’d sleep with her feet towards me so I’d get a good look at her plastic pantied butt.

I’ll admit that even with my eyes used to the ambient light, there really wasn’t all that much to see. I don’t know how long it took to fall asleep. One thing I do remember during the night was Elle returning to her chair. Barbara appeared not to have moved all that much so I got Elle’s attention to ask where she’d been. Concerned about the heat upstairs she’d checked on the kids and found them all asleep. It took a while for me to fall back to sleep and I took that time to think about Barbara and her night time wetting.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an evening! I don't think I would have been able to go to sleep!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... read on... It was hard for sure...