Wednesday, December 06, 2017

THE HEAT GOES ON... August (Part 163c)

THE HEAT GOES ON… August (Part 163c)

One thing about a split seam… it very often doesn’t give you much of a peek… and it didn’t. I was able to discern her panties were, indeed, white but it was for only a quick second or two. But, the ‘prize’, at least for me, was watching Eloise go to her sister to see if she was OK. Ellen had quickly rolled over onto her side. Eloise went to her and bent over her asking if anything was broken. In that position I got the first of my wishes… a VPL plus. The plus was a panty peek where, when bending over, her panties peeked out from the leg openings of her shorts. The VPL was a bit of a disappointment in that the crotch line wasn’t all that big but at least I’d gotten one. Her panties were also white and I thought I saw the line of her waist elastic pressing through the material of her shorts indicating she was wearing bikinis, a bit of a disappointment.

Ed was familiar with the picnic grounds because he’d work for the aerospace company that owned it and he’d participated in any number of company picnics there. So, he knew where the first aid station was located. He walked Ellen over to it leaving Eloise with Elle, the kids and I. Elle generated a conversation to find out she was 25 years old and without a job. A secretarial school graduate, she’d been working for a temporary placement agency near the city. She had to use public transportation and in some cases couldn’t easily get to her assignment and had gotten frustrated. Ellen offered to let her spend a few weeks with her and her family to “clear her head’ and to see if she could land a full time job. Hearing that my ears perked up. I didn’t have any openings but, depending on how long she stayed with her sister, there was always a chance. However, there was something she said that did concern me. She’d only been with Ed and Ellen for a few days and she said something like she wasn’t really sure if she was cut out to be country girl… there really wasn’t anything to do. That notwithstanding, I continued to look at her as a potential hire. None of the women doing secretarial work in the bank had had any formal training. Trish and Lena were self taught… and were very good but all the others had only been exposed to the basics while in high school. I had high hopes that Joanie would be a quick learner but that’s all it was… hope.

Ellen returned with her hand bandaged and when she did we headed for the food lines. The kids had been especially good. They wanted to get on the rides but we told them they had to wait until we ate. But that had been delayed while Ellen’s wound was being treated. To be truthful, I’d not thought about Elle and what she’d chosen for panties because of all the things I had to get done before we headed for the picnic. When I finally did we were in the food line and quietly asked what she’d chosen. Her answer was a smack on my bicep followed by a terse “Thanks!”. As I’ve mentioned a time or two before, Elle could get a thought in her mind that would sometimes trigger an almost immediate need to go… and my question had obviously been that ‘trigger’. I took Kaye’s hand as Elle headed for the porta potties. Even concentrating on her backside I couldn’t tell what panties (or a partial package) she was wearing. As I’ve also said a number of times, I never wanted her to be embarrassed and was hoping she’d make it.

I was also hoping she’d get back in time to pick out what she wanted but she didn’t so I had to juggle two plates and supervise what Kaye got on her plate. Back at our ’spot’ I found her seated on the beach towels that we’d spread for the kids to play on. I’d brought folding chairs for us so was a bit surprised to find her there. The others soon joined us and they chose to sit on the towels as well. That left me as the only one in a chair. But… that was an advantage. Ellen was seated just to my right and I was looking at her left shoulder and had a nice, clear view of her back… and a nice DP. to boot The panties were white but even with my up close viewing point I didn’t recognize the style of elastic used for the waist band and the brand of panties they were. As I wrote earlier, when Ellen tripped and fell she split the back seam of her pants but all I'd seen was just a little sliver of white where the material parted. I didn’t have time then to look for a VPL. With her sitting on the ground along with the others they were sharing some of their food. To do so it meant getting up and on their knees. When Ellen did it to be able to reach what was handed to her I got what I wanted. The VPL was much larger than the one I’d observed from Eloise earlier but as far as the split seam went, it didn’t part enough to see the white of her panties. I do remember thinking of other split seams I’d observed in the past and the best were always side seams. But, beggars can’t be choosy and I’d gotten more than expected for the day.

Because of the number of people in our group and the different things going on in and around us I’d overlooked the fact that Elle had made a ‘dash’ to the port potties and I didn’t know if she’d made it or not… and if she hadn’t what the ‘damage’ was. Of course I couldn’t say anything with the other adults there so had to sit and wait to observe what I could when she finally moved. Unlike Ellen, she stayed in one place. I was sort of across from where she was seated and with her plate of food in her lap there was nothing to see. The kids were finished long before the adults and wanted to get on with the rides. The older girls liked riding the train but Kaye loved the merry-go-round so we headed there first. Bret was the operator for that ride and he'd always extended the time when we were on it. But, when we got there it wasn’t running. I made my way to the gate to find Bret and what was wrong. He was talking to a couple of men I who I figured were mechanics. With the kids, now impatient to be doing something, tugging on my arms I was about to leave when I heard Bret call my name. I stopped and waited for him. It was bad news… the ride was broken. The belt that drove the carousel had become stretched. Although it could turn it when the ride was empty, the added weight of the passengers were too much for it and all it did was slip. But what Bret wanted me for was to know if I was going to the races. He was a big C J fan and hadn’t seen him race since C J switched tracks. He was ‘fishing’ for a ride since his day was done as far as the picnic was concerned. I was more than happy to take him as I’d encouraged him any number of times to go but for whatever reason he hadn’t made the trip. I told him I’d be leaving around 3:30pm and to meet me where our group was seated. Walking away I was glad he was going because it would give me a chance to talk to him about the “Jerry situation” in private.

After taking the kids to all the other rides I returned them to Elle. She was now sitting in one of the chairs along with Ellen. Ed and Eloise weren’t there and I wished that Ellen had gone with them. I tried to peek between Elle’s legs but she had her folded hands planted right on top of her crotch. That gave me an idea of what she was hiding but knew I’d have to wait until I got home to confirm it.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice you got a couple of VPLs from the sisters. Hope Jerry got in trouble for not helping out.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB... it seemed like Jerry was in a protective bubble...