Saturday, December 16, 2017

THE HEAT GOES ON... August (Part 163g)

THE HEAT GOES ON… August (part 163g)

In spite of the panty peek, what had my heart pounding was the idea of sponsorship for the race car. I was somewhat familiar with the car the dealership sponsored. At one point back when I was still driving it was one of the better cars but the driver retired and I lost track of how it performed. Sitting there I was trying to figure out a way to keep the discussion going. But I was at a loss as how to do it. Lynda then changed the subject to say Stan, her boss and my broker, was having a party at his house the last Sunday of the month and both I and Elle were invited. I knew his home was in a very prestigious area near the ocean. She said she wasn’t looking for an answer but Stan had wanted to get the invitation out for planning purposes. Not that my sailboat racing was all that important but the invitation was just another interruption in a very busy schedule. It was right before Elle and I were to leave for Bermuda but… I really did want to see Stan’s place. I told Lynda I’d have to talk it over with Elle and started to get up. As I did she reached somewhat behind her to get a folder with the material that Stan had picked out for me. What I saw had to have been planned as she, for all intents and purposes, spread her knees as far as her skirt would allow. It was a full crotch view… and not just for a split second as she sort of fiddled with the folder trying to pick it up. If she was looking for a reaction from me… she got it. She feigned embarrassment saying something like she should have gotten up to get the material but the look on her face was anything but that. I took the folder, stood up and thanked her. She stood up as well and when I put my hand on the doorknob she said something like “Don’t be a stranger…”

Out on the street I took about a dozen or so steps and stopped. I really didn’t know what to make of the whole experience. The talk about the race car was completely ‘out of the blue’ but I’d experienced the panty peeks before. I’d listened to some guys talking about having a woman come on to them but, truthfully, other than a few flirtacious female customers and a half hearted try by Jerena and by Gina at the bank I’d never been in a situation that just oozed sexuality like that. It wasn’t that I didn’t like what I’d seen but what bothered me was what were the consequences if it went on any further. I contemplated that thought all the way home.

I wasn’t sure how Elle was going to greet me what with my little tirade in the morning. I decided to make like it hadn’t happened and, for the most part, it worked as she was cordial. Supper was fairly quiet and once the kids got up to go play she asked me that if the races got rained out would I consider going to Marty and Janie’s. Talk about something coming from out of nowhere. It was only Thursday and who knew what the weather for the weekend would be. In a moment of weakness I said "sure" because I liked both of them. Under normal circumstances I might’ve asked her when had she taken up an interest in weather forecasting but I kept my mouth shut. My answer made a BIG difference in her attitude though.

 I had things I wanted to do in the yard but she intercepted me on my way out the door. It wasn’t like her to tell me things she did with her friends but she was hell bent in telling me about her day. The kids didn’t have sailing lessons on Thursdays and she’d decided to call Ginger. With the sailing lessons she’d pretty much lost contact with her and her kids who were good friends with our kids when school was in session. Ginger welcomed the call and invited her to bring the kids. But, she didn’t mention that her sister in law was there. This is the one who “Big B” and I’d found was having a tryst in her parents Summer home when we were building his race car. She’d married the guy and now was going through a divorce and Ginger had invited her to stay for a while so she’d have the company of someone her own age. I’d never been introduced to her and only seen her once when she and her father had come out to the house and told “B” to get his race car out of their garage. As Elle was telling me I was trying to remember what she looked like and it just wasn’t coming to me. In any case, Elle wasn’t expecting another adult and, with Ginger knowing of Elle’s ‘problem’ had decided it was OK to just wear dribble panties without a pair of sanitary panties over them. During the visit it came out that the sister-in-law would be moving to the area and would be applying for a teaching job at the high school. At that point I had to ask Elle what she thought of the woman because of some of the negative things “Big B” and told me about her. Elle smiled and sort of shrugged her shoulders. The smile was sort of weird and I commented on it. Then she did something she never did without me pleading with her (and sometimes bribing) to tell me something she knew I’d like.

Elle said the woman was wearing what she was sure were a pair of sanitary panties unlike anything she’d ever seen. I almost couldn’t believe that she was willingly telling me this. I had to ask how she knew and her answer really surprised me. “It was obvious” is what she said. Now I was intrigued. Still smiling, she described what we know as a VPL that "went half way up her backside”. My first reaction to that was concern that Elle might start to be aware of the VPL she often exhibited but there was nothing I could do about it if that’s what were to happen. However, the fact that she was willing to tell me about it was a bit of a revelation. I was hoping she’d go further and tell me if she knew why she was wearing the panties but she didn’t. I sort of stored the information for future reference should I get a chance to see her myself to check it out.

It started raining on the way home on Friday. The radio station I listened to was from the city and the forecast for the weekend wasn’t good. I decided to present the idea of the movie when I got home. I got the expected reaction and she immediately called her mother to watch the kids. She usually wanted more lead time but she hadn’t seen much of the kids the whole Summer so agreed. It would have to be the second showing which was OK by me. I missed the times where Elle and I would walk the docks behind the movie house when we went to the movies and we’d have time before the movie started. I was hoping it would bring back some memories for both of us and it did as we were late getting to our seats. The movie was a laugh riot. I remember laughing so hard that I had a ’stitch’ in my side. When it was over I stood up to leave and Elle grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down into my seat. I got the ‘message’ and knew what had happened. I looked at her with a big smile on my face and all she could do was to smile back. We were the last to get up to leave the theater and out in the light of the lobby I got a look at her backside. The wetness was half way up to her waist and I was immediately thinking of what Elle had told me earlier about Ginger’s sister-in-law. Staring at the wetness I couldn’t imagine a panty crotch that large… and wondered if I’d ever get to see it.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a show you got at the broker's! Lucky man! Sounds like the whole evening went very well for you! ;^)

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... some days it goes your way... :-)