Saturday, December 23, 2017

Time out for CHRISTMAS...

Time out for CHRISTMAS...

Here's hoping that all of you who have been following this through the year(s) have a Happy Holiday season and are able to spend time with your respective families. We (Elle and I) will have our middle daughter with us for Christmas. Next week one of our granddaughters with be staying with us for a few days so my time at the computer will be somewhat limited. If I can I'll make an attempt to get something posted. 

4 comments:

Curly said...

Mike, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

oldblue said...

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Year You have been the reason for many a laugh and memories brought back in my life over the last few years of reading about your past life and moments of sadness in your. recent troubles. Thank You, for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and the family PM.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

To all three of you... Thanks for staying with me. Your support is very much appreciated...