Monday, May 28, 2018

FINISHING THE YEAR... Odds & ends (Part 167h)

ENDING THE YEAR… Odds & ends (Part 167h)

Normally, when I would get home in time to eat with the kids, Kaye, my youngest, would greet me at the door so seeing Elle there and dressed (or undressed) as she was was a shock to my system. I was frozen in place. Elle grabbed my hand and almost pulled me inside. Before I could ask what was going on she pulled me into the bathroom and proceeded to sit on the toilet with her panties still on. I had my suit jacket on but, in, spite of that, had the presence of mind to drop to my knees to take advantage of the situation. My hand went right to her crotch and maybe it was because it had been a while since I’d had the opportunity to do this, her pee seemed hotter than I remembered. I didn’t say anything but enjoyed the moment. Elle let me know when enough was enough by removing my hand and taking some toilet paper to dab on the crotch area of her panties and then stood up. She sort of pushed me out of the room and into the hall. She proceeded to walk past me and motioned for me to follow her… however, it wasn’t down the hall to the stairs to the second floor like I'd hoped. Still in a bit of shock I didn’t say anything and followed her to the stove where she pointed to a frying pan on one of the burners. There was a cubed steak, one of my favorite foods. That was enough for me to break my silence and, with a big smile on my face, asked what had come over her.

While frying up my steak she proceeded to tell me that she’d had a great afternoon and, recognizing I’d been under a great deal of stress, decided to give me a treat. I remember asking where the kids were and that was the start of about ten minutes of non stop talking. The gist of it was that she’d gotten a phone call from the new principal of one of the feeder elementary schools in our school district. He’d gotten the list of substitute teachers from the main school and wanted to meet each of them. Elle was the last and he was so impressed with her asked if she’d be willing to fill in for the last eight days before the Thanksgiving break. Considering she’d only taught two days since the beginning of the year she was flattered that she’d been offered the chance. But, when she got the call she needed to find someone to take Kaye and to be home when the older two arrived from school. Her mother liked to have at least a day’s notice but, in this case, since Elle hadn’t been teaching, she hadn’t seen the kids as much as in the past and made an exception. Then, in a complete surprise to her, she offered to keep them overnight because Elle’s father hadn’t seen them since the birthday party for both our fathers. On the way back from her meeting she thought of me and wanted to share her joy with me… and she was well on her way to doing it.

After eating I helped her with the dishes and then it was my turn to lead her… and I did… right up the stairs. As the kids got older and older what had been our normal foreplay had pretty much disappeared. With no kids and all night in front of us I wanted to take advantage of it. I’ll admit I was a bit overanxious and ‘came’ not long after we started. But, with nothing else to do we waited it out and after a while I came ‘back to life’ and enjoyed a real ’treat’. In fact, Elle was ‘ready’ again  when she woke up (to a wet bed) during the night. I remember lying there and thinking back to when things were a lot less complicated.

It was when I was showering in the morning that I remembered the front door problem at the bank. I’d not received any phone calls so assumed that all was well and that the off duty cops had deterred any problems. But the thought triggered a concern about repairing the door and I wasn’t looking forward to it. Before leaving the bank I’d put out some calls to some of the people from banks located in the city with similar type construction hoping to get some leads. I could only hope to get some responses.

“The week of the door” would've been an apt title for what transpired over the next few days. I’ll spare you a blow by blow re-cap of my trials and tribulations and just give a summary. One of my city contacts gave me the name of a salvage company that turned out to provide a resolution to the problem… but not without presenting other problems. The Board (including Polack Joe) inserted itself into the project which exacerbated the problems. It took almost all my time “putting out fires”. By the end of the week the door was operational. I knew it wasn’t my worry but the cost was way out of line. I wasn’t involved in any of the negotiations but was aware of the dollars being discussed. As I remember it, the two existing doors could’ve been replaced with modern type glass ones for about 30% of the final cost. A couple of the Trustees wanted to preserve the ‘period look’ that the big brass doors presented.

 However, there was one small incident that brought a smile to my face and a ’stirring’ in my nether regions. While on the phone to the salvage company I saw Woody headed in my direction. Both Trish and Bret were away from their desks so that left just me to countersign the check that Woody had in her hand. We didn’t speak and after signing the check I expected her to turn and walk away. But, she hesitated and then put a small piece of paper on the desk and then walked away. I looked down and saw a fairly large numeral 5. I’d been concentrating on the call and it took a few seconds to realize the meaning of the number… the size of the Sans Soucie panties she wanted. That triggered the thought of my last words from our chat the night before where I suggested she wear a pair of the panties I’d given her. My eyes followed her as she headed back to the drive-up area but was unable to discern a VPL. She was wearing pair of gray slacks which made it hard to pick up the crotch lines. Her walking away from me didn’t help either. However, getting that piece of paper pretty much told me she was wearing a pair of them which really pleased me.

The church was also on my mind during the week. I’d made arrangements for the minister to open the windows in the undercroft (basement) each day hoping to get rid of the smell of the fresh paint. By the middle of the week it was somewhat tolerable and I suggested that they reopen the Thrift Shoppe on Saturday. That meant getting all the freshly washed clothes back and placed on the tables. I stopped at the manse and spoke to the minister’s wife and she said she’d handle it. I had my doubts. Even though the minister and his wife had been at the church for almost a year there was just something  about them that left me a bit uncomfortable. I really didn’t want to be any more involved than I already was but before leaving asked if there was anything that I could do to help. Mistake! She smiled and said she’d call. That’s when I remembered Nick lived there and wondered why he couldn’t help out but didn’t say anything.

The call, as expected, came and I was asked if I could be at the church Thursday evening around 6pm to unload boxes when the people showed up with them. I’d offered so had to show up. In all, there had been a half dozen families who’d volunteered to wash the items out. I arrived without first going home. In most cases the ladies could’ve handled carrying the boxes but in one case the lady couldn’t get out of her car. I looked in the window and saw crutches. She was one of the younger parishioners and also one of the better looking ones. As we chatted I remember her turning towards the passenger seat and reaching for something. That's when I received my ‘pay’… a very nice DP (down pants). With her looking away from me I took my time studying the waist elastic. By the time she turned back towards me I was satisfied that her panties were made by Shadowline. Their elastic was very distinctive and they were a very fine manufacturer. A nice way to end the workday.
             
Shadowline waist elastic



To be continued…

2 comments:

oldblue said...

All in all I would say you had a very productive day. Size 5 that is a small ass on that girl.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Once in a while... :-) As far as the size, you have to remember she was still a girl and hadn't really 'filled out'. BTW: Elle still wears size 5 panties. At 5'6" and 133 lbs she's pretty average.