Thursday, May 03, 2018

KEEPING UP... Busy busy, busy (Part 166v)

KEEPING UP… Busy, busy, busy (Part 166v)

As excited as I was about exposing Woody to new panties, driving home I was actually more concerned about what would happen the next day at work when I’d have to “face the music” with Eileen and the Cheshire Cat costume. By the time I arrived I’d come up with a plan. I’d made it a priority since becoming an officer at the bank not to call employees after work unless it was something critical. I know costumes could hardly be classified as critical but, when dealing with three females… well, it had the potential to be if I waited until everyone  swithwas at work. I’d left it up to Trish to orchestrate the project so I decided to call her and hope she was home. My thought was to ‘defuse’ the potential problem. I knew she’d be upset because of my meddling but what was done was now past and we had to move forward. It was around 8pm when I finally put myself in a position to call her that wouldn’t generate undue interest from Elle. I figured to take the ‘heat’ right away and told her I’d all but promised Woody she could be the Cheshire Cat. I fully expected a barrage of protests but got a very calm “Why?” As the response. A big surprise was that she let me go over all the reasons without interrupting. When I finished I expected some sort of protest but there wasn’t any. When she finally decided to speak it was very short… “You can be the one to tell Eileen!”

By the time I got to work I had my ’spiel’ for Eileen all worked out. Before she opened her teller window I had her come to my desk. If you remember, Eileen was a panty peekers delight. In fact, for a while Bret was keeping a log of just what color panties she wore each day. In spite of Trish trying to teach her how to properly bend over to get access to the signature files she would quickly revert back to her old ways… bending at the waist and therefore lifting the back hem of her very short dress up. We all recognized that she was a good teller and had a customer ‘following’ so never put any sanctions on her. However, her bad habit did continue to annoy Trish and the two of them had had ‘words’. So, me being the one to give her the bad news about the costume was welcomed by Trish as it would avoid any confrontation with her.

I started by telling her that I’d ended up being the one to decide who wore what costume citing the fact that it had taken more time that it should’ve. I, firmly, told her she’d be the White Rabbit which brought forth an immediate cry of “NO!” and with it she almost jumped forward out of the side chair she was occupying. I can still picture it today… he knees were at least two if not more feet apart and there was no way to avoid seeing an unbelievable crotch view. Her panties were blue and white striped. Now, with her on the edge of the chair and with her knees still spread she started to cry. If I’ve written it once I’ve written it a dozen times… I really can’t handle a female crying. Sitting here typing this I can still picture myself stunned into silence by the ‘view’ and also by not knowing what to say to a female in tears.  It was Joanie who broke the ‘spell’ when she came over to ask if Eileen had hurt herself. That caused Eileen to sit back in the chair and to make herself a bit more presentable.

When Eileen’s tears had more or less dried up I got around to telling her the reasons for my decision. Because I was on the defensive from the tears I heard her out when she listed the reasons she wanted the costume. I, like Trish the night before, never interrupted and when she acknowledged she was finished I went over mine. By then I wasn’t about to change my mind but she, now back to the coy, somewhat flirtatious Eileen that I knew, asked for one big favor. Without thinking, because I wanted the whole scene to end, said “OK” and then asked. She wanted to try the White Rabbit suit on. Because I’d not seen it on Woody and only had her description of it I was curious and gave her permission to get the suit from Woody and to go up to the Board room to try it on. There were no ‘conditions’ about how it fit or anything like that so as she walked away I felt we were about 90% of the way to the ultimate solution.

By then it was past 9:30am and Eileen hadn’t been to her window. Coffee breaks started at 9:30 so I went to explain her absence to Lorie. Lobby traffic was slow so she didn’t mind. But, in talking with Lorie I was now in the back work area and the stairs to the second floor and the Board room were right there. Taking a bit of a chance I went up the stairs to find the Board room door closed. I knocked and Eileen answered. I didn’t expect for her to walk out the door but she did. She had the hood with the rabbit ears attached in her hand and walked right past me and into the ladies bathroom. I stood and watched as she slipped it on. But I also checked out how the costume fit. As I’ve written, Eileen was almost anorexic so it sort of hung on her. However, there was no gap at the waist as Woody had described and with the fake fur I was pretty sure that some padding could be added to fill her out. When she turned and walked back towards me there was a bit of a smile on her face. That made me smile. The missing piece was Joanie. There had never been any doubt that she would be Alice. The concern was that the costume, as delivered, had her wearing not only a short dress but a short crinoline to hold it out from her body and to make her look like a little girl. To do most of her job she had to be sitting and with the crinoline it made it almost impossible for her to type. Trish had come up with the solution and she planned to try it out before leaving that evening.

I’d not had a chance to put a set of the SanSoucie panties in an envelope for Woody to try. But, with things back to being somewhat normal I thought I’d go out to my car and pull a size 4 and size 5 out of the box I kept in the trunk. My guess was that she’d wear the size 5. The SanSoucie were cut differently from others in that their size 5 was a bit bigger than say a VanRaalte size 5. In my mind they were really a size 5 1/2. Elle could wear either but it depended upon the time of the month. In any case I grabbed a manila envelope and went to the car. Knowing that Trish was focusing on how Joanie’s costume was going to work just before we all left for the day I was thinking of a way I’d have a moment to get them to Woody before she left for the bus.

It was like a jig saw puzzle trying to find the right moment to get them to her without being obvious and with enough time to tell her that she wasn’t to tell anyone. I’d also wanted to see what Trish had come up with on Joanie’s costume so she’d be able to do her work for the day without too much trouble. As luck would have it the two happened at just about the same time. The good thing was that my meeting with Woody was for a reason. Lorie came up to me to ask if I could look at the drawer for the drive-up window. Woody had complained about it being “slow” and Lorie didn’t know anything about the mechanics of it. Thankfully, she didn’t supervise which left just Woody and I in the area. I slipped the envelope with the panties on her chair and while fiddling with the drawer told her about the sizes. When I looked at her face I could see it was flushed and actually felt badly… for a few seconds… but then went on to tell her to pick a size and I’d order them up for her. I’d looked back at the troublesome drawer for a few seconds and could see the problem… a deposit ticket had somehow gotten into the gears that were the driver for the drawer. When I looked back at Woody she looked more comfortable. I pulled the offending paper out of the gear and told her she could take her time getting back to me. She didn’t say a word.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

You would never have survived in todays world. Even though they do the stuff by their own volition. You were a good looking young man and I think some of them thought this might be a way of coming on to you. Women talk and I am sure they were aware of your hawk eyed looking at their panties, no matter how sneaky we think we are we ain't.

Pantymaven said...

OB... you are so VERY right! However,it was certainly different time. Although the "hippie" movement never took hold in our rural area it was the beginning of a more liberal time. There were a lot of naive young women but I can still look at myself in the mirror and say I never took advantage of any of them.