Tuesday, July 24, 2018

ANOTHER YERA... More adventures (Part 168g)

ANOTHER YEAR… More adventures (Part 168g)

Standing across the street from the office I realized that even though I knew this moment was coming I still wasn’t fully prepared for it. There was no door buzzer because when the office was open people would just walk in. I rapped on the window and the door opened immediately.  Seeing Lynda I’m sure I blushed. I could see she was and the fact that after she opened the door she looked down to avoid looking at my face confirmed it. Her work area was right inside the door and to the right. She backed in and sat in her usual chair. Without looking at me told me to have a seat in Stan’s chair. His work area was right in front of her's with the two split by a thigh high partition with a data machine that provided stock quotes perched on it. I didn’t remove my coat and I guess I can blame nervousness for not doing it. It was really awkward for at least a minute with neither of us taking the lead to speak. Then, when we did we both spoke at once. That broke the ‘spell’ and we both laughed. I was bound and determined to make my request to Lynda before getting distracted so immediately told her I needed a "big favor". As soon as I said it she leaned forward in her chair and I distinctly remember her saying “Anything!” at least a couple of times. Even with my nervousness I knew I had to go over everything that had happened on New Years Eve night for her to have any understanding of what it was that I was about to ask.

I studied her for a few seconds before beginning my description of what had taken place. This was the first time I’d seen Lynda dressed in any way other than “professionally”. She was wearing denim pants with a plaid long sleeve blouse. She also had her hair sort of pulled back exposing her ears. It definitely was a different look. Lynda, still forward in her chair, stopped me before I got even the first few words out. “Please tell me that I didn’t do anything really wrong.” It may not have been those exact words but it’s close. My first reaction to that was to want to ask just what she meant by "wrong"… but I didn’t. I remember trying to think of a way to couch my answer that wasn’t harsh or cruel. Taking a deep breath I told her that she hadn’t but she’d come dangerously close… and then asked her to let me take her through the evening from the time I got to the restaurant until I got her home.

She tried to interrupt a few times but I wouldn’t let her. What she was trying to do was to rationalize her actions but I cut her short by saying what had happened was in the past and couldn’t be changed by words. I took her step by step from the lounge to her car and then to when, while driving, I realized I had no way to get home. As I said she was sitting forward in her chair and I think she inched forward a bit more as she cried out “Oh, no!” with a pained look on her face as she did so. I put my hand up to quiet her and continued on to the point where I’d made the turn off the by-pass towards the town square. Then I told her it got a bit ‘interesting’ for me. “Why?” was all she said upon hearing it. I, still very serious, told her that was when she started complaining that she had to pee and wanted me to stop the car. That little ’tidbit’ made her sit back a bit and put a hand over her face and ask “Did I really do that?”. I nodded without smiling although I’ll admit it was a bit titillating. I put my hand up again so I could continue. I told her I didn’t stop the car for two reasons… one; I wasn’t sure I’d be able to get her back in and two; the prospect of having the police find her, the daughter-in-law of one of the town’s well known businessmen, peeing on the side of the road. That brought forth an “OH MY GOD!” And a look of panic on her face. Then I got “Thankyouthankyouthankyou”, all run together. Indicating I wanted her to stop talking, I went on to tell her how I really had to ‘work’ to get her to give me the directions to her house and then how I actually drove past it. She commented that it wasn’t hard to do.

At this point she said she had to ask some questions but I told her I really wanted to finish. She ignored me and blurted out “When did I pee myself?” It was obvious that she was now truly uncomfortable. I looked right at her and said it was as soon as she got out of the car. That brought forth a “Thank God I didn’t do it in the car! My husband would kill me!" I went on and told her how I had a hard time finding the key to the house and how I’d opened the door and turned on some lights before coming back to get her. Then, I told of my struggle to keep her from falling on the way inside and how my goal had been to get her to the sofa. She was shaking her head from side to side as I spoke with what I’d call an ashamed look on her face. I was about to go into the ‘excursion’ into the bathroom when she interjected that she obviously never made the couch. It was my turn to shake my head from side to side. I was about to go on and she said I could skip the bathroom part, saying that with a half smile.

“You obviously stayed with me and I’m so sorry I put you through  all of that.” I nodded that I had and went on that I made sure she was done with it before getting her into the bedroom. I left out the part where she asked me to stay with her figuring she didn’t remember it and didn’t need to be embarrassed any more than she already was. This was where she insisted that she ask a question but prefaced it by saying that it was pretty obvious that I’d gotten her into bed. I think I smiled when she did. And then she had a really big smile when she asked if I got a good look at her panties. The thing was that I hadn’t but I didn’t answer her. I don’t have any idea what the look on my face was but she took it as me having seen them and just said but one word… “And?”

I was a bit shocked by the first question and wasn’t prepared for it but it only took a few seconds for me to ‘recover’ and to tell her that I had more important things on my mind at that time. I got the impression she was disappointed with my answer and she asked “like what?”. That gave me the opening to get to the point of my wanting to meet with her. I told her I just wanted to get her comfortably into bed so I could try to get home. I remember her sort of lifting her eyes and  admitting that she hadn’t even thought about that and she immediately apologized. And then she hit me with the ‘blockbuster’ question… “Why didn’t you use your car?” I’d heard that before… from Elle when I was telling her how I ended up at the bar on our way home that night. I really didn’t have a logical answer and told Lynda the same as I’d told Elle… things were moving so fast that I didn’t have time to think. There was a pause before she brought up the “big favor” that I’d mentioned when I arrived. I remember looking right at her face when I told her I’d understand if she didn’t want to do it. That made her screw up her facial expression and turn her head sort of sideways in a questioning manner. Then I asked to ‘hear me out” before saying anything more and told her about making my call to Elle to come pick me up.

To be continued...


3 comments:

oldblue said...

The least she could do is donate a pair of panties for you collection, but I suppose backing up your story was more important at the time. I hope the shows she puts on for you don't cease after this mess, very rare to come across a teaser like her, so overt in her actions, makes me wonder if she had ant other guys she liked to treat.

Pantymaven said...

OB... keep reading, it's worth the time... :-)

oldblue said...

You keep writin' I keep readn' LOL