Friday, January 11, 2019

LIFE GOES ON... and on... (Part 171p)

LIFE GOES ON… and on… (Part 171p)

From the racetrack to Davo’s house took less than an hour. It would’ve been a little less “exciting” if it had been dark out… but it was still daylight… and all I could do was hold my breath on a few occasions. The arrangement was that Beth would stop at Davo’s to pick me up and there was no doubt that he would get there before she would. I wrote about the uniqueness of Davo’s house a while back when I got stuck during a snow storm and ended up staying overnight. There was no property to speak of and local ordinances didn’t allow parking on the street overnight so space was allocated for that purpose in the parking lot behind the post office for him. The house had a very small back yard and there was a low chain link fence between it and the parking lot. The space along side the fence was designated as “private” for parking for the two vehicles that Davo and Leigh had. When we pulled up the first thing I saw was was the wash line. It appeared there was nothing but underwear, male and female, on it. Davo parallel parked the car and there, right next to the car at my eye level, were a number of Leigh’s panties. Davo had parked the car so close to the fence that neither Leigh nor I could exit the car on that side. He got out immediately and called for Leigh to slide across the seat. I had to do the same as I’d ridden behind Leigh. I was concentrating on the clothes line for as long as I could but changed my focus when I heard Davo chide Leigh by calling her “potty pants”. I swiveled my head to see Leigh just exiting the car and saw a definite dark patch on her bottom as she stood up. By the time I was out she’d disappeared around the front of the car. I don’t think Davo was trying to ‘protect’ her by getting my attention when he asked me if I thought the race car would have a good season. There was no reason for me not to answer so I knew that the quick glance of Leigh’s backside would be it for me. We talked for about five minutes before Beth showed up and then I was on my way home.

It had been a really nice day, especially for early May. I found Elle had taken the kids to her mother’s for the afternoon. When she told me about her day she mentioned that Paula hadn’t gone home for the weekend… and was excited to tell me that she’d volunteered to baby sit the kids on the nights she had play practice and I had to work on the race car. That was really big news! Since she’d been a part of the solution to what had clearly been my problem I was ‘off the hook’ and was pretty much free to do what I wanted. Elle told how excited the kids were to find out she’d be coming over on a couple of nights for a few weeks. Elle also volunteered that Paula welcomed the contact with her and that she’d be over the next afternoon. I asked why, not that I had a problem with it,  but curious as to what she had planned. I’d hoped to take advantage of the good weather to get a head start on preparing for Summer with Elle’s help. Her answer was that Paula still needed help in creating lesson plans. There wasn’t much I could say.

The weather had held up on Sunday and I was able to get a lot done around the exterior of the house after church… washing the screens for the porch and all the furniture that went on it. I was able to get Elle to help with washing windows and that’s what she was doing when Paula arrived. Her old Peugeot was still running and each time I saw it I wondered how… and why. I thought her arrival was the end of Elle’s help but, Paula, seeing what Elle was doing, offered to join in. I’d learned early on that it’s a good thing when somebody volunteers. To get to the upper part of the windows a step ladder was needed. I had two so that wasn’t a problem. I armed Paula with the necessary items to do the job and turned her over to Elle. However, I did take a minute or two to watch how she went about it. Pretty much a ‘city girl’, working from a step ladder was a bit of a challenge. It was actually funny watching her climb up even though she only needed to climb three steps. What caught my attention was that she sort of put her butt out while grasping the top of the ladder with two hands. With the sun shining on her back, that little motion was enough to show a nice VPL… something to keep my eye on as the afternoon moved on. In the few times Paula had been to the house I’d been able to garner a look at both a pair of her panties (not on her body) that were bikinis as well as a DP which showed her wearing full briefs. Most of the bikinis I’d seen up close and personal had a much reduced crotch as compared to full brief panties. The size of the crotch line indicated that they were probably full briefs and that meant a chance for another DP. It was like motivation for me for the rest of the afternoon.

Naturally, as I fully expected, Elle invited Paula to stay to eat with us. Sundays were nothing special like it had been when I lived with my grandparents. With them it was a major event. It was the highlight of the week and resulted in left-overs for a few days into the week. Elle wanted no part of that so it was pretty much the same fare as we ate during the week. However, for Paula, it was special. Living with Elle’s parents she didn’t have kitchen privileges and had to fend for herself often eating a sandwich for both lunch and supper. Because Elle had been working outside she decided on something real quick and simple… meat loaf. Hers was kind of ‘pedestrian’ without much in the way of garnishments but, to Paula, it was gourmet eating. The girls had pleaded with both Paula and Elle to let them play some games after we all ate. Elle had made a ‘deal’ that if they got their homework done before supper she’d allow it. The easiest way to play games with the kids was on the floor. I also knew it was a good way to get decent DP’s as well as some VPL’s. As they cleared the table I found myself almost anxious to get started.

Most of the games for the kids were for four players. Kaye, the youngest, wasn’t able to comprehend some of the rules and Elle agreed to help her I sat on the sofa to watch as it gave me the best view of both Elle and Paula without having to worry about Elle following my gaze. Paula had worn a pair of light gray pants (chinos, I think) which by their nature gave off a good VPL. She’d worn a cardigan sweater over a flowered blouse and after a short while on the floor she chose to (thankfully) take it off. Instant nirvana! The panties were, indeed, full briefs and were light pink. I wasn’t close enough to positively identify the maker by the waist elastic but if I’d had to have placed a bet I would’ve chosen Vanity Fair. Over the course of an hour I had probably a good twenty minutes of a mixture of DP’s and VPL’s.

Elle had promised to spend time going over Paula’s lesson plan problem so I ended up having to fill in for both of them. Elle was a little less harsh when administering the rules of the games giving Kaye the benefit of the doubt. But I wasn’t. I felt she should learn them the right way right from the start. So, the game playing came to a contentious end with Kaye mad at me and the older two smug in knowing that they’d been right. As Paula was leaving I gave her a couple of dates that she could count on for baby sitting and to top it off, Elle invited her for supper on those nights. That certainly cemented the possibility of more panty peeks over the next few weeks.

To be continued…

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Sounds as though the summer will be an eventful one. New faces at home and at work, I use faces to be polite since you and I both know my thoughts are on other locations.

Pantymaven said...

OB... you sure have my 'number'... :-)