Saturday, March 16, 2019

MAKING PROGRESS... of sorts (Part 172u)

MAKING PROGRESS… of sorts (Part 172u)

It’s one thing to have a ‘bulge’ start when sitting because there is some chance of hiding it. Not so when standing. Within seconds of my hanging the receiver up Lynda appeared in the doorway. Conscious of the bulge, I started to turn away. Lynda called me out on it saying something like “Don’t you like my new outfit?” I really hadn’t noticed but that caused me to at least turn my head in her direction. Looking over my shoulder I could see what looked like a shorts set of pink and light blue. It immediately reminded me of the play suit with the same combination of colors that I’d bought for Elle while in Bermuda. While I was standing still, Lynda walked around me and into the living room and did, for lack of anything better to call it, a curtsy. The shorts were light blue with cuffs and the top, with squares of both pink and blue, wasn’t really a crop top but only came to the waistband of the shorts. My immediate thought was that Elle would look good in it. I figured I had nothing to lose by saying that and hoped she’d take it as a compliment. I still hadn’t moved that much but Lynda started for the kitchen. That was when I saw she had something under her arm. As soon as she made her way into the kitchen I followed hoping that my bulge would subside enough so as not to be as obvious. She got to the doorway to the porch and without stopping but turning her head slightly so that I could hear her she said something about having “dessert”. I could see the table from where I was and there was nothing on it. I was a bit puzzled. She then took the object she had under her arm and placed it on the table where I’d been sitting. That was when I recognized it as a photo album. So much for my deflated bulge!

When I’d first been to her house she’d shared with me some pictures that her husband had taken of her wearing panties. She’d told me that she’d show me more the next time I came back and I’d tried to come up with a way but hadn’t been successful. As hard as it may be for you to believe but when I accepted her invitation that afternoon, pictures were not my main thought… but as I sat down my heart was beating, double time. I know when I wrote about my first visit I gave you the background about her husband and how he had wanted to be a professional photographer. I also told you how he liked to take pictures of Lynda wearing panties and other types of lingerie. He especially liked full brief panties and, from time to time, would buy Lynda a new pair and then take a series of pictures with her wearing them. At the time when she told me about I felt I was a kindred soul to him as I’d done somewhat the same with Elle. The difference with our pictures was obvious. He knew how to stage them to tell a story and with Lynda buying in to the whole thing, had a willing model. One of the biggest problems I had was that Elle was not a willing model and when she did acquiesce, wanted the picture taken as quickly as possible. So… here I was with an album full of what I knew would be fantastic panty pictures to peruse… and a gigantic hard on under the edge of the table.

I was just about to open the album when she dragged her chair up next to me. I turned to smile at her and as she sat down I saw a very quick DP (down pants). That ‘rattled’ me as I’d seen her only minutes before in just her bra and a pair of bikini panties. I almost said something but just didn’t have the nerve. I remember the first two pictures I saw and they were spectacular… and I told her so. I definitely remember telling her about my troubles with getting Elle to let me ‘stage’ pictures and to get more than one. I didn’t tell her I had to “bribe” her for the most part. She volunteered that she thought it was “fun” especially knowing how much enjoyment her husband got out of doing it… and added that her “real enjoyment” came after they were finished… and gave me one of her ‘knowing smiles’.

I was about half way through the album when she laughed out loud. I wasn’t going to let that pass and asked what was so funny. She made a face and told me I “didn’t need to know.” I responded that it wasn’t fair not to tell me. She didn’t change the look on her face so I made a ‘pouty’ one back at her. I remember her leaning back and letting out a deep breath before saying that she’d ‘kill me, for real” if I ever told anyone. And she repeated “for real”. She started to talk and then stopped and asked if she really had to tell me. I didn’t want to force the issue knowing that I didn’t want to risk getting her upset to the point of not letting me continue to see the rest of the album so I backed off. I was looking at her face and saw the start of a smile followed by something like an “OK, you win…” and told me seeing those particular pictures triggered some memories… good and bad.

She and her husband had wanted to see the Broadway show, Hair, when it opened but couldn’t get tickets. When it reopened his mother gave them tickets for their anniversary and they decided to stay in the city for a couple of days. They stayed at The Commodore (where I stayed when I went to the meetings in the city) which was an older hotel. On one of the nights, after staying out late, when they got back they found some of the elevators were out of order. Lynda hesitated at this point and I thought she wasn’t going to go on… but she did. She told me she needed to go to the bathroom but before she went looking for one one of the elevator doors opened. There were some other people who were waiting and they all crowded on. The elevator started then jerked to a stop and someone let out a scream. Lynda then made a ‘face’ when she said that was enough to scare her and she said she knew she’d wet herself… just a bit. But, when the lights went out and there were more screams she said she “lost it” and… that was when she stopped talking. I waited for a few seconds before asking why she laughed when she saw the pictures in the album. She laughed again and said she had waited to tell her husband until they got back to their room… and that was the “good memory”.

She looked at me and sort of shrugged her shoulders. I didn’t know what to say. I knew what I wanted to say but, again, didn’t have the nerve. Then she turned the page in the album and I refocused on the pictures. They were all good and I not only focused on her panties but also but also how Lynda’s husband had framed them. I was almost to the end of the album when she asked if I’d like a few of them. You NEVER ask an alcoholic if he’d like a drink so I sort of gulped when I heard it. I never finished the album because she picked it up and went back inside. I didn’t know what was going on but she returned with a box about the size of the album. She put it down in front of me and took the top off saying that these pictures were her husband’s “rejects”. She motioned for me to pick some up and as I did I recognized some from the album. I asked why they were “rejects” and that brought forth yet another smile and another shrug of her shoulders. I would have liked to have taken all of them and was hesitant to ask if I could take some but I did. I didn’t get a verbal answer but a nod of her head was taken as a “yes”.
       



                          These are the ones I asked for...
To be continued...   

2 comments:

oldblue said...

OK. I have started work on my time machine. when perfected I will need date and coordinates.

Pantymaven said...

OB... glad to oblige... June 19, 1969... 40.8599 N 72.5678 W