Monday, March 18, 2019

MAKING PROGRESS... of sorts (Part 172v)

MAKING PROGRESS… of sorts (Part 172v)

There were probably a dozen or more pictures obviously taken at the same time as I recognized the clothes Lynda was wearing at the time. I also  remembered that there were at least six, if not more, in the photo album she’d just let me peruse. I picked a few out of the "rejects", lay them on the table and then she leaned over and took the box and disappeared back into the house. There was nothing I could say… they were her pictures to do with as she pleased. She quickly reappeared but didn’t say anything about the pictures I’d picked out but said it was time for me to tell her more about Elle and my picture taking. She knew the back story of how long I’d known her but wanted to know how I’d talked her into letting me take pictures of her in her panties. I thought I had but she insisted that I hadn’t so… I went back into my memory bank.

Elle and I had been getting more ‘serious’ (back in the 50’s it was called “petting”) and but it didn’t entail much more than light touching of the more ‘private’ areas until the Summer after high school. Now, in all my background talks about Elle I hadn’t mentioned anything about her history of wetting, to Lynda. Because of the nature of some of her ‘accidents’ I’d seen her in her panties both wet and dry and, as we were about to leave for college I wanted her to let me have a picture of her in her panties. She kept putting me off until this one night when I actually got mad at her and almost demanded that she let me take just one picture. She finally relented but under the condition that her face not show. She got her Kodak Brownie camera and proceeded to lay down on the couch but with all her clothes still on. I remember being frustrated with how long it took for her to finally pull her skirt and crinoline up to the point I could really see most of her panties including the crotch. After taking the picture she took the camera and said I couldn’t have the film developed until we got upstate to college. I knew the reason for that because she worked in the local drug store which was a place for people to leave their film off to be developed. She had told me that she and the other girls that worked there would look at the pictures when the processing company dropped them off. So… I had to wait almost a month before she’d let me have the film.

Lynda told me that it was “cute story” and asked if she could see the picture. I wasn’t expecting that but after a slight pause told her I’d dig it out. That led to her asking what I’d done with the pictures she’d already given to me and what I was going to do with the ones still on the table. Well… that put me in another ’tight situation’ because they were with my pictures of Elle which were stored with my ’stash’ of panties up in the attic. When I hesitated it gave her a chance to ask just how many pictures I had of Elle. I didn’t know and told her so but she told me to make a guess. Actually, I did have an approximate number based upon the capacity of the albums I’d placed them in… well over 100. But… and it was BIG but… probably two thirds of them were of her in wet panties or wet clothes. I knew she’d not let up until I gave her an answer so threw out a random number… and that’s when it got really ‘interesting’ for me.

The look on Lynda’s face changed to show the impish smile she’d often use when teasing me. I can picture it as I sit here typing… but I can’t replicate the words she spoke or the intonation of them. In essence, she said she thought it only fair that I show her some pictures of Elle in her panties since I’d seen so many of hers. That rocked me back on my heels a bit as I tried to process her request. I remember the first thought being why would she want to see another girl in her panties and couldn’t come up with one so didn’t respond. It didn’t take long for Lynda to ‘prod’ me by using the “fair’ word again. She still had the grin on her face when she asked what harm was there in doing it. I didn’t have an answer and, at that moment, was ‘in her grasp’. A few more ’needles’ were thrown my way before I said I’d do it. Now the question was when and where.

Even though it was supposedly the longest day of the year, by then it was starting to get dark and time to head for home… even though I knew there wouldn’t be much waiting for me there in the way of ‘love’. I told Lynda it would take me some time to get to my albums and when I did we’d have to pick a time and place to look at the things I’d picked out. She seemed satisfied with that but did issue a warning that if she didn’t hear from me about them in “reasonable amount of time” she’d remind me. I knew she’d keep her word on that one. In saying our good byes I thanked her again for the help with keeping my hopes of racing alive. She, in turn, thanked me for making sure she WAS alive and she was truly sincere about that.

It was about an hour to get home which gave me time to reflect upon the evening. One thing that came to mind was that even though I’d spent around three hours alone with her there had been no touching whatsoever. Even with the intimate nature of the subject we perused there was nothing untoward about it. She’d been a lot more ‘forward’ in some other situations we’d been in and that reminded me other than leaving her door open when changing her clothes there hadn’t been any overt displays where she’d tried to tease me. In retrospect and based upon past experiences I found it rather strange. There was one other thing, in hindsight, that came to mind… I’d had the opportunity to ‘expose’ Elle’s incontinence when Lynda told me about her elevator experience without it being, for lack of a better word, awkward.

No surprise when I arrived home. All the lights were out, including the one on the stove which was usually left on as a night light. That was a message. It was reinforced when I made it halfway up the stairs and saw for the second night in a row that the bedroom door was closed. Back in the kitchen I looked over the day's mail which Elle had left on the counter. At the bottom was a note she’d written telling me that I’d be getting a call the next day from one of the bank’s Trustees about painting a sign. I didn’t need something like that right at that time but the fact it was for a Trustee was going to put even more pressure on me. I had an idea who it was and that didn’t make me happy either even though I could use the money for the race car. I didn’t want to go to sleep with that on my mind so turned on the TV to watch the news. I sat in the recliner to watch and ended up choosing it as my bed for the night. As I nodded off I felt like I was on a merry-go-round and didn’t know how to get off.

It was no surprise that I didn’t sleep very well. Awake at daybreak, I got up and took my shower. The problem for me was in getting to my clothes to wear for work. School was out for the Summer so the kids were allowed to sleep and I knew Elle wasn’t going to be in any hurry to get up either. I decided to ‘face the music’ and went upstairs. I walked in and got nothing from Elle, not even a look. I pulled the things I needed from the dresser drawer and headed back down the stairs deciding on the way that I’d stop on my way to work to eat. The rest of the morning I couldn’t help but dwell on what it was going to take to get a dialog going with Elle. I had no idea where to start.

To be continued…

No comments: