Wednesday, June 19, 2019

INTO THE SUMMER... abusy time (Part 173x)

INTO THE SUMMER… a busy time (Part 173x)

It wasn’t quite like getting your hand caught in the cookie jar… but it was close. When I saw the washline and what it held I wasn’t quite to the top of the driveway. I stopped and was taking a mental inventory when I caught a glimpse of Martha opening the back door. I started moving forward again hoping that she hadn’t seen how long I’d been stopped. As I backed my station wagon up to the trash containers I remember thinking of how I could possibly make an inspection of them but with Martha headed towards me I knew that thought was dead. Martha was wearing another very short dress somewhat similar to the yellow one she’d worn to the picnic. I’d had an opportunity to get a peek of her panties at the picnic but they were white. The panties I was looking at were a mix of colors and types but with one exception were too large for her and looked like they belonged to Mattie. Getting out to load up the trash containers I knew that there would be more opportunities during the Summer.

Upon returning home I found Elle and Martha had decided to wait and eat lunch before embarking on our venture. Elle was trying to decide what to wear because nothing had been decided on just where we were going and what ‘facilities’ would be available. She told me she didn’t want to wear a full ‘package’ because the plastic panties didn’t breathe, especially now that it was Summer. I reminded her of the panties we’d just made with the large plastic crotch attached to a regular pair of panties. Hearing me say it made her shake her head and comment that she should’ve thought of it. While we were talking I noticed a couple of piles of clothes on the end of the kitchen counter. I asked Elle about them and when she told me they belonged to Dick and Ra’s two girls who’d spent the night. I’d pretty much forgotten about it especially after the phone call to Rex and hearing about being sued. I noticed a bunch of panties among the piles and, trying to be casual about it, asked about them. Elle made a face which indicated she didn’t want to talk about them. But, I specifically asked about the number of them and picked the pile up. One fell off and I had to pick it off the floor and saw something that made me take a closer look.

When I did Elle asked me what I was doing. I took the panty over to her and showed how there really wasn’t a crotch, at least in the normal place. They were cotton and had a double panel of material from the waist elastic in the front which went all the way to the waist elastic in the back. I remember Elle looking at them and making a comment about them certainly being different. I just had to ask her why she hadn’t noticed. She explained That Ra had brought “extras” in case Dee, her older daughter, had any “accidents” and pointed to the other clothes. She went on that Dee hadn’t “missed” so really didn’t pay much attention to them. I took the pair back from her to look for a label but couldn’t find one. While doing it I got an idea. I asked Elle to try a pair on. She shot back an immediate “No!” It took a minute or two to explain what I was thinking.

Dee was a big girl for her age and, holding the panties up in front of me, thought Elle, who’d lost all the extra weight from her short lived pregnancy, might be able to get them on. She wanted to know why and I showed her the extra amount of material told her it would be worth trying because it might hold enough urine so she wouldn’t  have to have three sanitary pads in her ‘package’ at night. She stood there for a few second and then took the panties and headed for the bathroom. She was back quickly and wearing the panties. Standing there in front of me I remember her saying “Now what?”. I told her to ask Ra where she purchased the panties and we’d go from there.

Our excursion took us to a lighthouse; a ferry ride; a visit to see Elle’s father come in to his dock after a fishing trip and getting to hold some real fish; stopping at the ice cream parlor run by one of Elle’s high school classmates and ending up a the miniature golf course. In thinking back on it after reading my notes I’m not sure that Mattie and Martha didn’t enjoy it the most. I know my kids did because they would often ask to do at least a few of the things. What held my attention was Martha. Over the course of the afternoon I got two real good looks at her panties and a few sneaky peeks. The first one was at the lighthouse. The wind was out of the North which was unusual for a July afternoon. The lighthouse was located on a bluff on the North facing coastal line. With the bluff wind would hit it and actually blow almost straight up. When we went out to look at the view a puff blew up under Martha’s skirt. She was holding her daughter’s hand and was unable to corral it and I had one during question answered… she was wearing a pair of light blue bikini panties (nylon, I think). The second one was after Elle’s father invited us all on board his boat. Pictures of the kids with the fish would’ve been great but I never gave it a thought plus I didn’t have any film. But, Martha’s daughter was afraid so she squatted down to be right beside her. She was still unsure so Martha, still on her haunches, spread her legs to pull the girl between them. My unobstructed view lasted for about 5 seconds… and it was very enjoyable. I didn’t have any luck with Mattie but, as I wrote earlier, there was most of the Summer ahead. 

As far as Elle was concerned, wearing her newly designed sanitary panties worked. She almost made it, dry, but when we got back home we still had Martha’s daughter. When she walked her over to the opening in the hedge to return her to Martha she couldn’t hold it. The good thing was she didn’t embarrass herself. I ended up being the beneficiary as she left the wet panties on. They served as a diversion to the whole pending mess concerning the law suits. We spent the evening out on the screened in porch. It was almost like old times… and I wished we could slow things down enough to be able to do it more often.

To be continued…

No comments: