Tuesday, June 11, 2019

INTO THE SUMMER... a busy time (Part 173t)

INTO THE SUMMER… busy time (Part 173t)

Usually, I was pretty good at having something to say in an awkward situation. Not this time. The guy she was with started moving towards me as soon as I called her name. I don’t remember what he said but whatever it was wasn’t friendly. He was ’solid’ in stature and seemed to be wearing a permanent frown. I wasn’t happy about his movement and was waiting for him to say something aggressive. However, Lil cut him off by both calling out my name and moving in front of him. Seeing her up closer there was no doubt who she was. Probably ten pounds heavier than when she was our neighbor she was still sort of cute. One thing I remember, vividly, was Lil putting her hand out to sort of push the guy off as she tried to explain just who I was. The look on his face never changed. I was hoping Elle would re-appear feeling that her presence would validate Lil’s explanation. I didn’t know what to say. It had been quite a few years since we’d seen each other but I did know she had gotten a divorce. I didn’t dare bring that up or ask about the guy standing behind her. I finally asked where she was living but was hesitant in so doing, just waiting for the guy to say something. She told me the name of the town which was near the county line about 35 miles to the West. That gave me the opening to ask what had brought her to the picnic. That gave her the opportunity to laugh and say she was trying to “relive her youth”, or something of that nature. I immediately glanced at the face of the man and he definitely wasn’t smiling. I remember Lil turning around and almost ordering him to go get something to eat. He just stood there staring at me for what seemed like a long time but then turned and, thankfully, walked away.

I had just a few minutes alone with Lil before Elle and the neighbor ladies returned. I didn’t learn much other than the guy with her was “just a friend”. Elle didn’t recognize her either and when I told her who it was she reacted in a funny way… with kind of a disbelieving look on her face. Once Lil started talking Elle seemed, like me, to recognize her and relaxed a bit. Elle took care of the introductions for Mattie and Martha explaining our previous relationship to them. The two boys with Lil were her sons but, over time I’d forgotten their names, and with  seven years of maturity, didn’t look anything like I remembered them. While the women were talking I was trying to figure a way to ask what had happened to her ex-husband. He and I’d been pretty good friends and he was a big help when I decided to go back to car racing. He also liked to ‘party’ and it was Elle’s belief that it was the cause for the divorce. I had my own ideas and mine went along the lines of ‘when the cat’s away the mice will play’. It was probably a mix of both.

Mattie and Martha had approved some of the rides for their kids so they, along with ours, were off doing that while the four women settled in on our lawn chairs. It left me to just stand back and to observe… which I remember enjoying. As I’d written Lil was wearing a pair of very short shorts. When she was living next door to us I’d had numerous opportunities to get not only panty peeks (DP’s and VPL’s) but also sightings (with some pictures included) of her in her panties. They were always full briefs (and cotton) so I was curious to see if her choice was still the same. My focus was definitely on Lil but it was Martha that got my attention first. Wearing a short yellow dress that I’d originally thought was a tennis dress she, for some reason, couldn’t keep her knees together. She seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable and was trying to reposition herself. The peeks were quick but was enough for me to keep looking at her. Suddenly she leaned forward and, spreading her knees. reached between her legs to grab the carry bag I’d stuffed under her chair. It was a stunning look and with her knees about a foot apart I had a view of about two inches of white pantied crotch to stare at. Even though I knew I was pushing my luck I couldn’t take my eyes off the spot. It took the voice of Lil’s man friend to break off my staring at her. I quickly took a look at Mattie. Sitting with her legs crossed I could see the outline of a panty leg elastic on one hip. It was only a short measure from that point to the hem of her dress. I knew if she went to stand up there would be a chance for an upskirt peek but my focus went immediately to the guy.

With all the adults now together in one place Lil introduced her ‘friend’ as Hank. He was clearly uncomfortable as he made no effort to do anything but nod in our direction. I took the ‘lead’ and introduced Mattie and Martha while Lil repeated the information she’d shared about being Elle’s and my neighbor a few years back. Still uncomfortable with the situation, Hank took Lil’s arm and started pulling her out into the adjacent path. Lil told him to let go and tried to yank her arm away. I couldn’t see exactly what happened but Lil ended up on the ground with Hank still holding her arm. She was crying out that he was hurting her. I didn’t like what I was seeing but there was no way I was going to win in a physical battle with him so tried the verbal approach. His first words came out like bullets “F__k off!” and the frown on his face got deeper. I looked down at Lil saw her panties peeking out from the leg openings of her shorts. By then she was calling out for help and, by chance, Trish and her boyfriend, Chaz, were headed in our direction. Chaz was also a ‘big boy’, both in height as well as weight. He yelled at Hank who hadn’t seen him approaching. When Hank turned and saw Chaz he let Lil go. By now she was crying and as soon as her arm was free she went into a fetal position. I kept my eyes on Hank and Chaz and saw Hank take the first swing… and miss. He’d left his mid section wide open and Chaz hit him in the gut. I thought Hank was going to fold in half. I’m sure Chaz could’ve hit him again but he stepped back and let Hank recover a bit. But what I hadn’t seen was Trish take off running and the next thing I knew there was a security guard running towards us yelling “Break it up!”. Looking at Hank, he appeared stunned. The security guard was looking for someone to tell him what had just happened. Chaz had backed away even further so I stepped forward and said there had been a “misunderstanding” and that it was under control. The guard went up to Hank and asked if he was OK and he indicated that he was. Then the guard looked at Chad and suggested that he move on. Trish had gone over to his side and with that she kind of shoved him off towards the main picnic area. With those two moves I looked down at Lil and saw Elle squatting down beside her. It was actually a ’two-fer’ as I could see Elle was wearing her new sanitary type panties that we’d made and could still also see some of Lil’s panties sticking out from the leg openings of her shorts. I went over to where they were and suggested that Lil get up and into a chair. She agreed and I offered both my hands to help her up. She sat up and put her legs out in front of her and that put me close enough to see even more of her panties. I found  a note in my DayTimer that I thought they were flowered cotton… just like I’d seen years earlier.

To be continued…

No comments: