Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A LEARNING PROCESS (Part 8b)

This activity with Billy, Ellen and Sue didn't eliminate my contact
with Elle. I still saw her daily and, as best I could under the
circumstances, expressed a continuing interest in her. Once school
started all the summer visitors returned to their winter homes and
things went back to normal with one exception. I was still there for
a few days. School, for me, didn't start until after Labor Day. It
was during those days that I planted seeds for re-establishing our
relationship. On Labor Day I invited Elle on a sailing picnic in my
boat. I think this was probably the first time we'd been together,
alone, since Christmas. It was a beautiful day, although cool for
the first week in September. Because of that (I think) Elle didn't
wear her bathing suit under her clothes. It didn't take long for me
to notice because she was wearing a pair of wide legged shorts. As
she sat on the floorboards with her legs up under her chin I had a
had a nice peek at her panties. I remember the wind being out of the
North which helped make it so cool. I decided to sail to an area that
had a protected cove where we could anchor and be somewhat alone. We
talked mostly about what each of our summers' were like. Time flew by
very quickly and soon it was early afternoon. Because I hadn't been
around her in so long and been so engrossed in converstion I'd
completely forgotten Elle's dribble problem. And to some degree,
so had she. Now, if she'd worn a bathing suit and it had been warmer
she probably would've jumped overboard to relieve herself. She
still could've done the same in her clothes but, because it was so
cool, didn't want to. I could've told her to pull her shorts and
panties down and hang her butt over the side...but I didn't. At that
stage of our relationship that wasn't something that was mentioned.
So, she sat on the floorboards, shifting her legs from side to side,
making small talk. Now, my boat was pretty tight and didn't leak more
than a few drops, if that. I pretty much kept my eyes on her, waiting
for her to say something or for something to happen. The first notice
I had was in seeing some liquid under the floorboards. Without being
obvious, I took a closer look and the color was not that of sea water.
The second notice was in that she stopped squirming. I never said a
word about it and neither did she. By the time we decided to head
for home the wind had shifted to the normal southerly. That meant
we'd both have to sit on the deck to control the boat in the stronger
wind. That's when I got my proof. Her shorts were navy blue but,
in spite of their dark color, it was fairly obvious that her bottom
was wet. It was academic as within minutes of setting sail the spray
from the wind and waves got us both somewhat wet. After we got home
and into dry clothes I went over to her house. She was in her side
yard and almost right behind where she was sitting were her wet
clothes hanging on the washline. There was no doubt that the panties
were nylon. Wet, they were almost transparent. That day created a
memory that helped sustain me the first few weeks back at school.

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

I am well aware of those images that maintain us through our youth. They remain with me to this day. The glimpse I got of my cousin Lee Anne as she blow dried her hair in nothing but white lacy bikinis. Oh my.