Monday, September 25, 2006

PAVING THE ROAD TO MY FUTURE (Part 9c)

The only good thing about being back at school was that I was now a Senior. That, and the fact that I was in good academic standing for the first time. The extra privileges that those things allowed me helped make time pass a little quicker. Elle and I kept in contact mostly by letter but when I had extra money I'd call. By the time Thanksgiving vacation arrived it was over 11 weeks since we'd seen each other. I didn't get off until the day before Thanksgiving and family tradition called for the whole family to spend it with my Grandparents. That meant Friday would be the first time I'd see her... and Nan. I liked Nan. I really did. But I wanted to see Elle... and not the two of them together. But that wasn't to be. Elle's mother, wanting to make sure that Nan wasn't ignored, told Elle, in no uncertain terms, that she wasn't to go off with me and leave her. About the closest I got to being alone with her was at the movies. I had to leave early Sunday to be back for the dinner meal so I asked Elle to get up early so we could say our "good bye" relatively alone. Unfortunately she overslept. I called her that night and she was noticably upset for not being up in time. So now it was a three week wait until Christmas vacation and seeing her again.

I was REALLY looking forward to that for a number of reasons, not the least of which was that Nan was going to Florida to be with her family and I'd have Elle alone. Another reason was that I'd been accepted as an auxilliary mail carrier to help with the Christmas rush. That would put some much needed money in my pocket. The only problem was I had to stay with my Grandparents to qualify for the job as they had a residence requirement. Elle would only be a little over 10 miles away so it wasn't all that bad. Actually, I was home for three days before she was off from school so for that time it didn't make much difference as her mother wouldn't let her out on school nights anyway and Nan was still there. It wasn't that I didn't see her at all but when I did it was with Nan present only for short periods at a time. We were both looking forward to Thursday night.

Sometimes when you anticipate something so much you end up being disappointed. I guess it was because it had been almost three months since we'd been alone together. We spent most of the time getting to know each other all over again. Everything was fine but it was a far cry from what my fantasies had been. I wanted to do something special for Elle so asked her to go out to dinner with me. My parents had a good friend who ran a restaurant and my Mother set it all up for us. It was a good move. By the time we finished eating we'd gotten back to where we'd been before the hurricane. Going "parking" in my car was not really an option as the heater barely worked. I'd known about it but never got around to doing anything with it. I mostly used the car during the summer and it wasn't a priority then. So, after about a half hour we headed for her house. When we got there we were greeted by a BIG surprise. It was Elle's brother, Henry. He'd joined the Army and had been told he wouldn't get off for Christmas so no one was expecting him. But, there he was. Another night without being alone with Elle.

As it turned out his being home was a good thing (in the big picture, as they say). When he left for the Army his parents cancelled the car insurance covering him. That meant he didn't have "wheels". But I did... and I was dating his Sister... sooooo... he turned to her. Neither Elle nor I were the "party" type and if we did go out to a party it was just over to a few close friends. Henry was different. He loved big noisy parties and as soon as he arrived home made some calls to find out where they were at. He ended up pleading with Elle to have us drive him to one at his best friend's house. Elle was friendly with the sister so we agreed to take him and to go in and see what was going on. Now, neither Elle nor I drank. Even though I'd been exposed to it at home I just didn't like the taste. But it seemed like everybody there did. It was noisy and even though it was fairly early (it wasn't 10pm yet) there were some very drunk people there. Most were older college kids but one person we saw was a girl in the class behind Elle. Everybody knew her... and her reputation. BJ was small in stature but big in other ways. After seeing her the first thing we did was to try and figure out who had brought her. According to her reputation, whoever it was was going to "score" that night. BJ had a lot of "baggage". When she drank she became what we then called "vulgar". Her father was a merchant seaman and somehow, someway, BJ learned a LOT of bawdy jokes from him. When she was drunk, or almost there, people around her would egg her on to tell some. And that was what we were about to witness. My guess is that there were probably 20 people or so at the party. The largest room in the house was actually a patio that had been converted. It had been roofed and enclosed with jalousie windows. Somebody got a coffee table for BJ to stand on (so we could see her) and another drink to keep her going. I was looking forward to the "show" (when you spend as much time as I had with a bunch of horny boys you learn to appreciate things like this.) but I could see Elle was uncomfortable. But we were pretty much trapped as long as her brother was there.

Some of the jokes were really bad but some were really funny. I have no idea how long she was on the table but it was pretty obvious that she was now really drunk. She was having trouble staying on the table and also saying some words which, in itself, was pretty funny. She got to really struggling with one word and everybody was laughing. Then she got to laughing too and almost fell off the table. Somebody grabbed her and pushed her back up but right after they did she let out a loud "OH SHIT!". That got everyones attention. I was sitting on the arm of the chair Elle was in and was in a good position to see what happened next. Right after her exclamation she grabbed at the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her chin and proceeded to peer at her crotch. At first all that registered in my brain was that she was wearing a really fancy pair of panties. They immediately reminded me of one of the panties that I'd bought for MJ a few years before. But my thoughts were interrupted when some guy jumped up and pointed at BJ and yelled "she pissed herself!". As soon as he did she dropped her skirt and tried to get off the table. It was completely surrounded by people sitting on the floor so she was left to stagger around trying to find an opening to get down. All this took probably no more than 30 seconds but my bulge was certainly prominent by then. I did not see any evidence of her wetting from where I was located but I sure got a good look at those panties.

We ended up leaving before midnight (Elle's curfew) but not before we saw BJ, passed out, get stuffed into the back seat of someones car. I didn't have but more than a few minutes alone with Elle and, as the next day was Christmas eve, told her I'd see her after I got off work. On the way back to my Grandparents house I found myself fixated on BJ's fancy panties. In all the time I'd been back home (and away from the city) and with all the panties I'd seen since then, it was puzzling to me why I'd not seen many fancy panties. I was still thinking about that in bed.

To be continued...

4 comments:

ross said...

Fancy panties. What a revelation!

ross said...

Do you sometimes wonder if you're writing for an audience of one? If no one read it, would you write it? Is it therapeutic? I love it so much. I'm proud to be your constant reader.

Pantymaven said...

Actually, the first part was written a few years ago. I got involved in some other things and couldn't find time to decipher my notes (the spiral pads) and then find the time to write the story in a logical sequence. Discovering your blog got me going again. Right now I'm pretty much writing directly from the notes. I wish I could devote a whole weekend to it. I wasted one day just looking ahead in my notes. I just couldn't put them down. I shake my head when I realize just how lucky I've been. All I can say is that if you think what you've read is "unreal", just wait a while. :-)

Pantymaven said...

Actually, the first part was written a few years ago. I got involved in some other things and couldn't find time to decipher my notes (the spiral pads) and then find the time to write the story in a logical sequence. Discovering your blog got me going again. Right now I'm pretty much writing directly from the notes. I wish I could devote a whole weekend to it. I wasted one day just looking ahead in my notes. I just couldn't put them down. I shake my head when I realize just how lucky I've been. All I can say is that if you think what you've read is "unreal", just wait a while. :-)