Wednesday, September 13, 2006

PAVING THE ROAD TO MY FUTURE (Part 9a)

The rest of my time back at school went by very rapidly. I did what I
had to, passing all my courses and got promoted as a student in good
standing. I arrived home primed for a great Summer.

I've been struggling with just what to do right here. So many things
were changing in my life as compared to what it had been like before.
If I don't give some background a lot of what I write will be
hard to understand. I've decided to go ahead with it even though none
of it pertains to panties, hoping that you'll muddle through and that
you'll be "rewarded" in the not too distant future.

I've told you about my sailboat racing and just finished telling you
that I had just fallen in love with horses. But I had yet another
(non female) "love". It was stock car racing. The father of a good
friend (who hasn't been mentioned up to now) had built a race car and
on race nights (when I wasn't away at school) went with them to the
track. I'd bugged my Father to let me have my own race car but with my
grades in the toilet there was no chance. Of course my mother had a
negative view of the idea. My father hadn't been totally for the idea
of me going away to boarding school but had given in (as always) to my
Mother. So, from "guilt" he had promised me that if I was
promoted "in good standing" he would allow me to have a race car. In
anticipation of my success he'd purchased an old jalopy for $35. So
that was one of the things on my horizon for the summer. Another was a
brand new sailboat. I'd been saving all my money to get a real racing
sailboat and it was due to be delivered soon after my return home.
On top of that there was the $300 to buy a car that was burning a
hole in my pocket. Actually, the most important thing was to find a
job to support all my activites. In short there was a lot going on.

And there was Elle... I managed to squeeze a little time for her
but, since she was still in school and working part time, she didn't
have a lot of time for me. That worked out in the long run.
She worked at the drug store downtown and one day I went to pick
her up and ran into a family friend. That led to me applying for and
getting a job right across the street at one of the small food
markets in town. It wasn't that much money but I worked it out so
I could get occasional time off to race my new boat. That, and the
fact that I'd get to see (much) more of Elle, was what made the deal
for me. The fellow who was going to drive my race car had a filling
station (that's what they were called at that time) and since I'd be
working on the car right there he offered me a job pumping gas from
6pm to 9pm on nights we weren't racing. All of a sudden my whole
day was filled.

Once school was out Elle started working full time and we were able
to coordinate our schedules so that I could drive her to work and
back. She'd finish up at 9pm and I'd pick her up. The bigest problem
we had was that her overly strict mother had a 10pm curfew for her.
It didn't give us a lot of time alone. There really wasn't time to
go "parking" so we ended up just going back to her house or my house.
Not very romantic! But I was patient. I had no choice. I really
liked her and that was the price I had to pay.

As you can imagine the summer just flew by. It was not a big summer
for panty peeks though. However, there were three events that took
place near the end of the summer that I feel are worth mentioning.

Elle's best school friend, Nan, had recently found out that she and
her family would be moving to Florida. Her father had bought a
business there and had already moved. Nan and her siblings (there
were eight of them) were finishing out the summer and would leave
in time for school to start. This was devastaing news to both of
them. Close friends from fifth grade on, they were beside themselves.
Even though Elle had gone to the races with me each race night she
really didn't like them. Once she recieved the news of Nan's pending
move she decided to spend those nights with Nan. It didn't affect
our time together all that much because I really never was with her
except to drive her home. It rained on one of those nights which
meant I could see Elle. By the time I got home she'd already gone to
Nan's so I drove over. When I showed up there were a lot of
neighborhood kids there. With the rain, they'd all gathered into the
kitchen. The attraction was Nan's visiting cousin. He was studying
acting in the city but his hobby was mime. He had everybody entranced.
I just joined the back of the group, not even letting Elle know
I was there. Every so often he would do something that elicited gales
of laughter from the group. Thinking back on it, he really was
pretty funny. In any case, all of a sudden Nan's brother called out
"Somebody wet their pants!" from the dorway to the hall and then waved
a pair of panties over his head. With that my antennae was up and
searching. I didn't have to look very far as Elle, who was standing
on one side of the group, turned bright crimson. Nan's brother turned
and ran down the hall while I made my way, slowly, over to where Elle
was standing. I pretty much knew what most of her clothes looked like
and I didn't recognize the shorts she was wearing. It wasn't positive
confirmation but it was enough for me. I didn't say anything hoping
that she'd volunteer something later on. She did.

Whereas her "dribble problem" had improved she was now faced
with a new one. Laughing or coughing would cause her to leak.
By wearing a skirt the "damage" was hidden from view but when
wearing shorts it wasn't. She found herself laughing uncontrolably
at Nan's Cousin's routines and had leaked.With everyone's attention
taken, she slipped down the hall and into Nan's room. During the
school year they had often exchanged clothes so she just picked out
a pair of shorts and a pair of Nan's panties. She wanted to wash
up a bit so took them to the bathroom to change. While in there
someone knocked and wanted to come in. She didn't know what to do
with her wet clothes so tried to hide them behind the toilet.
It didn't work. Even though I never got to see the "evidence" I was
very much aroused. My problem was to keep that fact
hidden from Elle. No mean feat!

One of the things that sometimes takes over a male teenagers mind is
that he's superior to his peers. In my group of male friends there was
a fixation of doing daring (read that as "STUPID") things to prove
it. Being so busy, I'd managed to avoid getting caught up in the
really stupid stunts. One of the major topics of converstion had to do
with an island located out in the middle of the bay. We all agreed on
some things concerning it (basically that it was unoccupied except
for a caretaker and that no one was allowed to go on the island) but
disagreed on the "myth" surrounding the caretaker. The "story" was
that he was a crazed old man who did nothing but ride around the
island in an old jeep with a shotgun. He'd look for anybody to dared
to go ashore and when he'd find one he'd shoot holes in the boat.
Then he'd go looking for the culprits. It got better... Supposedly
when he found them he'd "shoot first and and ask questions later".
If I heard that story once I heard it a dozen times.
I have no idea where the "myth" started but I do know that it
was enhanced that summer by one of my friends. He'd been invited
to go fishing with this retired doctor who's favorite place to fish
was right off one end of the island. When he returned he couldn't
wait to tell us that he'd seen not only the man and the jeep but
that he'd heard about 5 or 6 shots. With one of "our own" adding to
the lore a lot of the guys bought into it. I didn't. So I volunteered
to take any of them that dared to go over to the island in my
father's boat. There were more excuses heard as to why some of them
couldn't go than there were hours of daylight. I was able to get a
few to halfheartedly commit. I set a date and wrangled a half day
off from my daytime job. On the morning of the big adventure I got
the outboard motor onto the boat and then waited for the guys. As
it turned out the only ones to show up were Elle, her friend Nan
and a neighbor, Bev. They'd come to wish us luck. But with no guys
there I started teasing them and challenging them to go instead.
I can still remember Elle shaking her head in a negative
motion. But Bev was all for it. She started in on the other two
and it ended up being "I'll go if you'll go" with all three of them
getting into the boat. I'd wanted to leave around 8am and it was now
closer to 9. Elle and I had to be at work at 1pm and it would take
at least a half hour to get there. Just as we were about to leave
Bev got the idea to take a camera so we could prove we'd been on the
island. That added a little more time to our departure.

As it was, the friend whose father had built a racecar (and had built
mine) had lived on the island until he started school. His father
had been caretaker there for about five years and my friend had told
me that there were actually three buildings on the island. There
was a "Lodge" where the owner and his guests would stay when visiting
and the house where he and his family had lived. There was also a
barn and they were all located on the North end. That's where I set
out to land, hoping to find and take pictures of them. We approached
from the West looking for the lowest sand dune to climb. We beached
the boat and made our way up the dune to the tree line. Luckily
we picked a spot not too far from the path that served as a road.
But before we could catch our breath we heard the sound of a motor.
I kid you not... We literally DOVE into the bushes lining the path.
We each ended up basically alone as I couldn't see any of the others.
The jeep passed by probably no more than 10 feet from where I was
but I never saw the man or the jeep. After I was sure he was gone I
called to the others and we gathered in the road. Eveybody was
shaking. The jeep had been heading away from us so I felt we had a
fair amount of time to try and find the buildings. The first thing
we found was a small pond with a little double ended boat in it. It
was floating and had no water in it. That meant that it was used
for something. One thing I noticed was that there was very little
paint showing with none on the seats. Elle said she wanted me to
take a picture of her sitting in it. The other girls helped her get
in and I snapped the picture. After she got out I looked at the boat
and saw that the seat that she'd just left was wet. I'd not given
her "problem" a thought... until then. She was wearing a pair of
navy blue cotton shorts which, even though wet, didn't show it. I
positioned myself to be behind her as we continued on and was unable
to see it. That disappointed me but at least I did know, for sure,
that she had wet her pants.

We found the buildings, took the pictures and made our way back to
the boat without hearing the sound of the jeep. When we got to the
boat we found that with the tide going out it was now at least five
feet from the water. It took a lot of effort (even with the motor off
the boat) to get it back in the water. As a result of all the effort
Elle had leaked again and this time I did notice... which caused a
bulge to start to appear. As soon as we were afloat Bev started
complaining that she needed a toilet. Nan chimed in as well but Elle
was quiet. It would take about a half hout to get back home but only
10 minutes to this little seaport town just off the North end of the
island. I told them that we needed to get back as it was almost noon.
Bev was really adamant so I gave in. Once there I couldn't find a
place to go ashore. Marina's had not come into vogue and with low tide
the only dock was too high for us to be able to get off. I apologized
and headed home. It wasn't even 5 minutes before I saw a yellow puddle,
right in front of me, in the bottom of the boat. I didn't know who it
was but I felt it was Bev what with all her wailing for a toilet.
We were almost back to my house when I noticed that the yellow puddle
had grown. There was no way to hide my bulge at this point. The idea
that possibly all three girls had wet themselves in my boat was too
much to repress. About 15 feet from shore Bev jumped overboard. I got
just a glimps of her wet butt as she did. Elle was next but as I
watched her it was hard to tell, just as it had been back on the
island. Nan stayed in the boat until it was firmly on shore. When she
stood up I got the best view of peed in wet pants that I'd ever
seen. She was wearing light blue cotton shorts which were plastered
to her butt. I got a "double" because there was a beautiful VPL
(visible panty line) as well. She carefully stepped out of the boat
and then calmly walked into the water up to her knees. She then
squatted down with the water now up to her waist. Elle and Bev were
walking ashore by then and Bev was wet from head to toe. Her blouse
was like shrink wrap against her body. My bulge had begun to go down
until I got sight of that. I knew I had to get going but I actually
had to wait for the three girls to leave before I could get up.

Nan and Elle headed for her house to get changed and a bite to eat.
After putting the boat and motor away I barely had time to change
before it was time to get Elle (and Nan) and head for work. I found
them in Elle's side yard eating. As I walked up I couldn't help but
notice all the clothes they'd been wearing now hung neatly on the
washline. What really caught my eye was that their panties were hung
side by side, blowing back and forth almost in concert with each
other. I remember thinking that as close as the two of them were it
was fitting.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

You're like a novel I can't put down, friend.

badside said...

I agree with Ross completely, I really do enjoy reading your ongoing story. Worthy of publishing.