Monday, September 11, 2006

A LEARNING PROCESS (Part 8d)

Because I'd been away for so long my grandparents longed to see me.
Each winter they would spend a few months in North Carolina. My
Grandfather "bribed" me to spend spring vacation with them. The offer
was $300 to buy my own car (provided I passed my courses, as well).
My "practical" nature took over and I agreed to it even though there
really wasn't anything to do there. My grandfather had trained and
ridden show horses until a riding accident made him stop. He never
got over his love of horses and, a few years after WW 2, he bought
a few race horses (Trotters, not running horses). I had fun following
following their exploits but never had the opportunity to get up
close and personal with them. That all changed in North Carolina.
(I mention it now as it becomes an integral part of the story a bit
further on.) I got closer to them than I thought possible and spent
the week walking and taking care of them. I became "hooked" as they
say. Horses filled my day but nights were boring. The hotel where
my grandparents stayed was primarily for old folks. My brother and I
were a rare sight for the other guests... until about mid week. No
longer were we the only "children" (in the eyes of the guests) as a
whole family arrived; grandparents, parents and kids. There was a
girl and a boy. The girl was near my age and the boy was a little
older than my brother. I was desperate to get out from being my
brother's keeper and, as I found out, the girl (Gail) felt the same
about her brother. We didn't get together until the night of their
second day there. That was Bingo night, one of the highlights of
the week for the regular guests. Once we got our brothers set up we
begged off and went outside and sat on the steps to talk and get
acquainted. She was very much a tomboy and I remember her resenting
that her parents made her wear a dress even after dinner. It wouldn't
have taken me long to figure that out just by the way she sat. Her
legs were spread and I just wished I could've figured out a way to
go down the steps to take a peek. After a while she suggested we
take a walk around the area. I'd never done that so I had no idea
what was around. As luck (mine) would have it, we found a small park.
We found swings, monkey bars and a small merry-go round. As soon as
she saw them she was off and running. I'll admit, right up front,
that I was no match for her athletic ability. We started on the
swings and I couldn't believe the height she was able to achieve all
on her own. Next we went to the monkey bars and I couldn't do half of
what she could. I did manage a peek at her panties as she climbed to
the top. She challenged me to do cartwheels which made her a clear
winner. I'd never mastered that at all. But I didn't mind losing on
this one as I had about 3 real good looks at her panties. We sat on
the merry-go-round while she caught her breath. I thought she was
done but it wasn't over yet. She challenged me to to do a handstand.
This I could do, but not for long. It took me a few tries but I
finally made it. She just laughed. As I flopped down she proceeded
to get up on her hands and then she stayed there, actually walking
on them. Wearing a dress didn't slow her down a bit... thank
goodness. The best way to describe what I saw is to call it a "free
show". It didn't matter to her that I was standing right next to her
while she was upsidedown with her dress around her face. My only
complaint was that the lighting wasn't very good. I wrote in my
spiral notebook that I thought she was wearing white cotton panties
but I couldn't tell for sure. One thing that was for sure was that
it was certinly fodder for my panty fantasies (as well as multiple
wet dreams) that night.

The next day was a full but fun day with the horses at the track
On the way back to the hotel I started thinking about Gail and the
night before. I began hoping that we'd repeat the previous night.
When we saw each other on the way to dinner she "challenged" me,
saying that she wanted to return to the park after dinner. I was
beside myself with anticipation. Unfortunately she'd gotten
permission from her parents to change into jeans. It was not what
I was waiting for. The best I could glean from our time there was
an occasional glimpse of white around the waistband of her jeans.
On our way back to the hotel she asked (almost begged) to go to the
track with me the next day. Her Grandfather, Father and Brother had
gone off to play golf she, her Mother and Grandmother had toured the
flower gardens of the area. She was desperate to escape from them.
I found my Grandfather and asked if she could go. Being an old school
gentleman, he insited that he be the one to formally invite her by
asking permission from her family. It was granted and, as a result,
a new family friendship was born.

After a great day at the track we returned to the hotel. Gail and I
agreed to go back to the park to work on my cartwheels and hand
stands after dinner. Unbeknown to us it was "game night" at the hotel.
My grandmother had done a good job of "selling" game night to Gail's
family and they "suggested" that we ALL participate. It was NOT what
either of us wanted. She, under the circumstances, wasn't allowed to
change to jeans which didn't make her very happy. After about an hour
of "agony" playing games with all these old people I pleaded to be
excused. That allowed Gail the opening to leave as well. We walked out
onto the porch and sat on the steps. As I remember it we didn't say
much. Finally I got up and told her I'd be right back. The hotel was
built into a big U. My room was at the end of one of the wings. I
went to the room for a pad so I could get her address. There was a
door to the outside at the end of the hall and, not wanting to go
back through the lobby, (long story) chose to return to the porch by
walking around the outside of the building. As I climbed the steps I
couldn't believe my eyes. Gail was leaning back on her elbows with
her dress hem pulled up into her lap... with her legs spread a little
more than modesty would've dictated. I certainly didn't mind. She was
looking over her shoulder towards the highway and I know she didn't
see me. I'd made it up the steps more than halfway before she noticed.
The real surprise was that she didn't put her legs together.
I would've loved to have sat down about two steps below her but I
didn't dare. When her parents came out to get her I got one more
look at her panties when she "flounced" her skirt to get the
wrinkles out. It was the best look yet as the lighting was much better
than in the park. However, in spite of all my panty peeking
"experience" I couldn't really tell if they were cotton or nylon.
The best part was seeing the backside of the crotch. It was another
good night!

I had one more morning at the track and then it was time for my brother
and I to get on the train and head north. Gail and her family were
nowhere around when we got back so I never to say a verbal "good bye".
We wrote for a short while but once summer started neither of us had
or took the time. Every time I see or hear the name "Gail" I conjure
up the vision of her pantied butt as she shook the wrinles of her dress
that night.

2 comments:

ross said...

It's amazing how meaningful a chance summer meeting between young kids can be. Once, when I was fourteen my parents took us to Carolina for the weekend and I met a pretty, brainy Brazilian exchange student. She was constantly wanting to go out to the woods to smoke cigarettes. About two hours after I met her, she turned to me and said she wanted to know how American boys kissed. By the end of the weekend, I'd had my first sexual experience with a girl. She wore very pretty lavendar panties. It would literally be years before I had my second sexual experience with girl.

badside said...

PM-
Your story continues to draw me in. I'm very much enjoying the saga and looking forward to more.

Ross-
great story...you should post a more in depth version on your blog, would love to read all about it!