Thursday, September 07, 2006

A LEARNING PROCESS (Part 8c)

Thanksgiving was the next time I saw Elle but it was for only a few
hours. Christmas was only a bit better. But, a strange thing happened
during my Christmas vacation. I received a call from Babs, one of the
original (strip) poker players, inviting me to a Christmas dance. Her
winter home was in a very ritzy community about 60 miles away. I had
no desire to go to a dance with Babs. But, before I put her down, she
hit me with a bombshell. During the summer she'd become friendly with
Wendy (from the Wendy/Judy summer) and had arranged for Wendy to visit
her and attend the dance. I hadn't seen Wendy to do more than wave to
her in the whole previous year. But, there was still something about
that girl! I backed up on my protestations about not being able to
take her and said I would. Arrangements were made for me to take the
train to Babs' house and for Wendy's parents to drive me back the
next day when they went to pick her up. So, from what looked like a
bummer of a Christmas vacation, things were looking up.

The dance was one of the worst I ever attended. That was due to a
number of things, not the least of which was that Babs was just
plain boring! The other was that the band hardly played at all.
Wendy's date turned out to be someone I knew so most of my attention
was focused on them. The four of us ended up back at Babs' house
before the dance was over. After a short while Wendy's date left.
It was very awkward. Babs wanted me to pay attention to her and I
wanted to pay attention to Wendy. Wendy wanted to to go to bed. She
was sleeping in Babs' room in her spare bed. I was sleeping in Babs'
sisters room. (She was off visiting with friends) I knew there was
no way to see Wendy alone so, I focused my attention on peeking
into Babs' sister's panty drawer. Unfortunately, there was nothing
of great surprise there. We had to share a bathroom that split the
two bedrooms. Sometime during the night I heard sounds coming
from there. I listened intently, hoping to hear the sounds of pee
splashing into the toilet. I fantasized Wendy sitting there, panties
around her ankles, daydreaming. But what I heard was the sound of a
door handle turning. I propped myself up to better see the door. It
opened about 3 or 4 inches and with that, I whispered "Who's there?"
All I heard back was "Mike?". Then, Wendy tiptoed into the room. I'd
like to say we ended up making wild passionate love, but I had no
idea what that was at that time in my life. No, she came over and
sat on the edge of the bed. She had on a flannel gown so it wasn't a
gossamer like image. We chatted for a while until she said she was
cold. We talked about the summer we'd shared and the fun we had.
I was surprised and somewhat excited to hear her say she wished we
could do it again. Then she left. I was left with an enormous hard
on. Luckily I didn't have a wet dream to embarass myself.

The next morning was very awkward. Our chat had left Wendy much more
interested in me than she'd exhibited the day before which served to
make Babs upset. Wendy's parents weren't due until lunchtime so it was
a long morning. At one point Babs disappeared for about a half hour.
That left Wendy and I to pick up where we'd left off the night before.
It was definitely getting interesting. She filled me in on what she'd
been doing and other "homey" stuff. Just before Babs returned she asked
what I was doing that night. Not having any "real" plans, I told her I
didn't have any. I remember her smiling. (Her smile was a combination
of a teasing, come hither glance along with a smirky "I've got you
where I want you" turn of her lips) Babs returned about then and I/we
had to wait until later to continue. The car trip home with her parents
was quiet. Wendy asked her mother if I could come over. Her father
offered some resistance saying that they (her parents) would be out. I
just sat there. Wendy dropped the subject until we were just about
home. The reason I remember this so clearly is that I was amazed to see
how easily she could manipulate her parents. Me... I would've been in
an argument as soon as my father had said "no". Not Wendy. Before we
made the turn to my house she said something like she wanted to give
me something she had at home so could we go there first. Since it was
only about 4 or 5 in the afternoon, there wasn't much resistance. When
we got to her house we split from her parents and went into the den.
There, she pulled out a photo album and we started looking through it.
I didn't really know what was going on but sat there willingly, happy
to be with her. I'm going to say it was about an hour when her mother
came in and asked when my parents were going to pick me up. I hadn't
even called them! I told her I'd have to call again and did so as soon
as she left. As I was doing that, Wendy got up and left but returned
before I'd hung up. She asked if I wanted to have supper with her. Both
her sisters were off visiting with friends and she was going to be
alone. I said "yes" and told my father to pick me up at 7pm. Well, her
parents were due to leave for their party before that. They had no
problem with my being there when they left thinking I was to be
leaving soon. Their car wasn't even out of the driveway when I was on
the phone to my parents telling them to wait until 10pm, that I was
staying. They had no problem with that at all. Then the fun began
(such as it was at that time in my life).

I didn't really know what to expect. It'd been a while since we'd
been together and even then it had been more a probing, searching,
learning relationship than anything else. But Wendy had learned some
things by then and I had too. We were still in the den. There was a
small couch were we'd sat while looking at the pictures. Wendy had
taken a rather provocative pose on it while I sat across from her. From
where I was sitting I couldn't quite see her panties. (She was wearing a
cord skirt) But it was close. Close enough for the "bulge" to appear in
mine. I know she knew. After a few minutes she moved, giving me a split
second look. As soon as she did she called for me to come over and join
her. I did, willingly. Looking back on it after all these years, it was
almost like she had the whole evening scripted. Whatever she suggested,
(by word or deed) I responded. One MAJOR change was that the bodily
contact was no longer "casual", as it had been that summer I spent with
her. If I didn't go where she wanted me to on my own, she helped. I
remember her lying in my arms, kissing her and having my right hand on
her breast. All of a sudden I felt her take my hand and put it up under
her skirt and onto her hip. I could feel her panties (they were now
nylon rather than the cotton she wore that summer) and the elastic. I
was already hard but this was unbelievable. I have no idea how long it
was until she moved my hand to to her groin area. I didn't move my
fingers that much but felt the seam of her panty crotch. I know she
could feel my heart beating because her head was resting on my chest. A
few minutes later she raised her top leg and, this time, I didn't need
her assistance to find the "goal". I think what I remember more about
this experience than anything else is how wet her panties were. Because
of my inexperience, I had no idea that girls secreted when aroused. I
just thought she'd peed a little, which was OK by me! We stayed that
way for most of the evening. I never went "exploring" and she never
guided me to do so. When we finally got up I had a wet spot on my
pants as big as a lemon and I hadn't come. Another thing that strikes
me as I think back on that night was how little we talked. When my
father arrived we didn't even mention meeting or seeing each other
again. Strange...very strange.

However, that didn't stop me from fantasizing about meeting her again
and replicating the evening. Once back at school I had to brag to my
peers how "far" I'd gotten with a girl. At least, in my circle of
friends, I was near the pinacle while most of them were still looking
up the mountain.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

Bliss.

badside said...

Superb post...again, I feel like I'm there with you!