Friday, September 01, 2006

A LEARNING PROCESS (Part 8a)

Because my grades had been so poor the new school had required I
attend summer school. That meant not having the summer with my
friends and no job to boot. Needless to say, I was an unhappy camper.
By the time we left the city and gotten settled in left me with but
a week of fun. It was hard to explain to my friends why I was going,
but my first priority was to try and re-establish my relationship
with Elle. I knew, as popular as she was, she'd been dating during
the school year. Not one boy, but a few different ones. One thing
that came into play was she liked to go out with boys who had access
to a car. I had turned 16 in April and was eligible for a license. I
turned my efforts to that as a way of regaining her attention. I'd
applied for it right after my birthday and had taken and passed the
written portion. The hardest was the practical driving test. Rumour
had it that everybody failed the first time. My father had this old
1937 Dodge business coupe with standard shift (on the floor) that I'd
learned how to parallel park. He offered me his car (a big Buick) for
the test but I refused it, being comfortable with the smaller car. I
knew I'd passed when I heard the proctor comment that I was the first
to parallel park without having to do more than back in. What it meant
was I was the first of our group with a license. It also got Elle's
attention...but only for the few days until I was to leave. Those days
were totally occupied with driving....everybody and everywhere. I sure
was popular!

The six weeks away was the longest time I'd ever been away from home.
I was never homesick for "home", if you know what I mean. I missed the
summertime activities and my friends but didn't have the depression
some of the other's experienced. I made new friends and worked hard
knowing it was useless to fight something I had no control over. I did
establish myself as a "rebel" though, more to create an identity for
myself than anything else. I didn't like the restrictions, having been
used to managing (?) my own time up to then. It was sort of like being
being in a prison without fences. I wrote Elle almost every day but
I watched her letters drop to one a week after about three weeks. I
survived it all, however, and was eagerly awaiting my three weeks at
home prior to the fall semester starting.

What a shock to find the old group had splintered. Others had obtained
their licenses as well which gave them mobility and they'd taken
advantage of it. Elle and her brother had become part of a group of
kids that I didn't know at all. I was on the outside looking in. One
of the new group (although on the fringe) happened to be the son of a
woman my father had dated when he was a boy. When I mentioned that to
him he sort of took me under his wing. He was two years older and had
his full privelege license which allowed him to drive at night. I used
this to my advantage. Billy was a bit wild, although my parents didn't
know. He was dating the daughter of a rich Doctor who had some
notoriety as an amature sportscar racer. The family was spending their
first summer in the area because there was a sports car race track
nearby. The girl Billy was dating was Ellen and she was 16. She
had a 14 year old sister, Sue. The biggest problem Billy had was that
Ellen had to have Sue with her wherever she went. That's where I came
into the picture. Elle was happy with her new group and I knew there
was little hope of trying to break into it. So, my alignment with
Billy, Ellen and Sue worked out well. My job was to occupy Sue's time
while Billy and Ellen did their "thing". What I need to do here,
though, is to tell you about Billy's car. It was a 1949 Chevy business
coupe. There weren't many made and it was dropped (I think) from the
line the next year. It only had a front seat with some storage area
behind it. Billy removed the partition between it and the trunk and
put mattresses in there. Now, this served two useful purposes. One is
obvious. :-))) The other was that he could get 8 people into the car
when he went to the drive in.. Three in the front seat and five
stuffed into the back. He was a very popular fellow! In any case, he'd
go pick up Ellen and Sue and I'd be in the back. Sue's mother knew
nothing about me. She'd climb in back and then Billy would head for
one of the beach areas. Once there, Sue and I'd get out and go for a
walk and Billy and Ellen would....(you fill in the blank). Now this
was interesting to me in that Sue knew exactly what was going on. We
would talk about it and I learned a lot about sex from just those
conversations. However, it took a while before Sue would even let me
hold her hand. I'm guessing, but it was probably about the 4th or
5th time.

One night Ellen wanted to go to the drive-in to see a movie with Mario
Lanza. The last time Billy went with a trunk load of kids he'd gotten
caught and kicked out. So, knowing they'd be looking for him, he
cleaned out the mattresses and reinstalled the partition to the trunk.
Not having a job and having to buy my own gas didn't leave me with any
money so, in spite of the risk, Billy said he was sure he could sneak
us in. There was room behind the seat, although a mite uncomfortable.
Sure enough, when we pulled up to the window the owner made Billy open
the trunk. We thought we were home free. By the time the movie started
Sue and I were pretty stiff. We'd hoped to be able to get out of the
car and watch it from the ground along side the car. Before we even got
out of the car, the owner was there, shining his flashlight around. Why
he didn't see us I'll never know. Somehow we managed to get the blanket
we'd covered ourselves with when coming in, back over us. I remember
Billy telling him there was no back seat. We ended up only hearing the
movie. Every time we'd try to at least get up on our knees it seemed
like the guy was there with his light. It was like he was camped out
behind the car. In any case, the only way for the two of us to fit and
be comfortable was to have her lie in my arms with our legs out
straight. Billy had an old pillow and I used that to prop my head up.
She allowd me to put my arms around her but she held each of my hands,
protecting her breasts, I guess, from any probing I might have in mind.
When the movie was over we headed to the public beach near the sailing
club I'd described earlier. It was also within walking distance to
where Sue and Ellen were staying. As soon as we got out of the car, Sue
ran down the beach and into the water. It was warm out, but certainly
not oppressive because we'd never have survived the ordeal in the car.
In any case, I was perplexed by Sue's impulsive action. She waded in
about to her waist and then taunted me to follow her. Now, one thing
about my mother was that she never minded how dirty I got at work but
when it came time to go "out", I had to dress nicely. That meant "good"
clothes and I was worried how I would explain how I got my "good"
clothes wet while going to the drive in. Sue finally headed back
towards me but when she was about three feet away she bent down and
started splashing me. Never one to back away, I took a running leap at
her, tackling her and forcing her fully into the water. We wrestled
a bit and then, in about hip deep water, we realzed that the air
was colder than the water. I squatted down to cover my upper torso
and Sue came over and sat on my lap. It only took few seconds for my
hard on to appear and, probably only a second or two for Sue to know
it. She started rubbing her bottom across my lap and it was driving me
wild. Before too long we heard Billy and Ellen and we headed back for
shore. The next day I happened to be at the sailing club looking for
a friend and saw her on the beach. I went over and talked with her and
she dared me to go swimming with her. Remembering the night before and
wanting to impress her, I followed her in. Now, this was a surprise.
Even though it was daylight and within viewing distance of where her
mother was sitting on the beach, she again sat on my lap (in the
water). She also climbed on my back and a whole lot more. I was
puzzled. I really couldn't stay too long, even though I was enjoying
myself. It was few days later before Billy took Ellen out again and
this time I was hoping for a repeat of the my last experiences with
her. I was not disappointed...This time she surprised me again. Instead
of swimming in her clothes she stepped out of them and ran into the
water in her bra and panties. As I'd anticipated, my mother had been
all over me about the wet clothes from the first time. So, when she
ran into the water in her underwear, I did too, saving me from another
ordeal with my mother. As soon as I caught up to her she immediately
wanted to sit on my lap. Without jeans on there was no way in the word
to hide my hard on. The only thing was this time she wanted to straddle
me. As soon as she sat she giggled. Then she started bouncing up and
down, giggling all the time she was doing it. Then she stopped and just
sat there. I had my arms around he waist and all of a sudden the area
around my groin got warm. She started to giggle again. I pretty much
knew what it was but did ask her if she'd peed. I think she nodded yes
and I remember her asking if I minded. I told her that I didn't and it
was then that she volunteered that the reason she'd run into the water
the time before was that she'd actually wet herself between the drive
in and the beach and didn't want me to know. I don't think you can make
a hard on any harder, but if you could, that did it. She went back to
bouncing and finally started grinding on me. That's when I lost it.
Emabrassed, I pushed her off me and swam away. We horsed around for a
few minutes and then headed for shore. I can still see her emerging
from the water wth her panties clinging tightly to her body. Even
though it was dark, I was enamoured by seeing the darkness of her
nipples showing through her bra and her pubic hair showing through the
wet nylon of her panties. In any case, we were able to repeat this a
few more times until Labor Day, when she and her family had to
return to their winter home.

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

Oh my god, man. I had an experience that was very similar to this. Of course, it was decades later. I was a freshman in college and met the most spectacular girl on the beach near my house. And I recall precisely how it felt to grind myself against her panties in the salt water as she gasped and came on my belly. One of the most beautiful experiences of my life. I loved her so much that some time later, when allowed to sleep in her bedroom (and she in the next room with her sister), I didn't even explore her panty drawer though it was a few feet away. It is my one regret.