Sunday, February 11, 2007

WINTER... At home for Christmas (Part 19b)

The next night we'd boyh been invited to an after Christmas party at Cary's house (the other girl from our town who attended the same college as Elle). We weren't really friends with most of the others who were there and we both had the same idea... cut out as soon as possible! I sort of liked the idea of going back to the place we'd gone at Thanksgiving that had the shed next to the garage. Elle made me back in this time so she'd be able to get out of the car to pee when she needed to. That way she'd the problems we'd had the last time we'd been there. As soon as I had the car stopped she was out the door. I watched as she, standing, hiked her skirt up around her waist. She was standing sideways to me and seemed to reach into her panties. I couldn't really see what she was doing but she quickly squatted down. She still wasn't about to get naked with me around and I continued to be puzzled as to why. I wasn't complaining... just puzzled. When she climbed back in she quickly flopped across my lap and lifted her left leg. Just as quickly my hand nestled into her crotch. The wetness was still warm. My only complaint was that she was wearing cotton panties and it was nowhere near as sensual as the nylon. Regardless, my fingers were inside them within the first few minutes and it was only minutes before she was squirming in my arms. I was ready for the back seat, for sure. However, she wasn't. I tried to cajole her into moving back there and the only thing I truly remember was her telling me "not to be greedy". Our "playing" didn't stop there as I continued to run my finger up down, in and around until it was time to go. As we "put ourselves back together" there was one thing different this time. Elle had brought a dry pair of panties and, as she was putting them on, I found out what she'd been doing when she first exited the car upon our arrival. As she pulled the dry panties up to her knees she lay in the sanitary pad she'd been wearing earlier. I sat there just watching and thinking how smart that was. As I drove back to my grandparents I felt a bit disappointed but still happy.

My mother had set Thursday as the target for all of us to return to our house. My father asked me to stop by the house and to turn up the heat about 5 degrees so as to start to warm the walls, floors and furniture back up. It had been set at around 60 degrees and when I'd been in there at Thanksgiving to change my clothes I had been cold. I figured I could do it during my lunch break when I brought Elle home. As I walked around the house it dawned on me how stupid I'd been. Here, right in front of me had been an absolutely safe and warm place to go with Elle and I'd missed it. But, with two more nights to go I started getting excited just thinking about it. My parents had modernized and enlarged the kitchen soon after my brother and I left for school. One of the new things I found was an electric hot water heater to replace the old kerosene heater. As I looked at it I saw the electric panel box door open and saw a little white sticker next to one of the switches. It was for the heater. My mind, now working a mile a minute, told me that I could turn it on and that way we'd have warm water to wash up with. Next, I went up to my room. There were two twin beds in there. I knew it'd be crowded with two of us in it but I didn't have the nerve to even think about using either my grandparents or parents double beds. I also realized that at 65 degrees it'd still be cool in there. I knew I could turn the heat up some more but, remembering that there was a portable electric heater in the bathroom, decided to use it instead. My "plan" intact, I decided to wait to tell Elle about it. I couldn't wait until evening.

The "excuse" for the night was that we were going to the movies. Elle had talked with her roommate, Nancy, who had told her about the movie she'd just seen. Elle felt she got enough information from Nancy to be able to bluff her mother about it. We immediately drove to our new place to park the car. Having just left home Elle didn't need to pee so we just sat and talked for a while. It was a cool, windless night so I asked her if she wanted to go look at the water. That always worked, especially since leaving for college as she really missed seeing the water. Out at the bulkhead I suggested that we walk towards my house. It was only four houses away so it wasn't an unreasonable request. When we walked around to the door and up on the porch she became concerned. I calmed her a bit and as I opened the door could feel that it was fairly warm. I led her out to the porch (inside) so we could look at the water. I moved around so I was standing in front of her. With no lights we had to relay on the ambient light and by then our eyes were acustomed to the darkness. I could see some concern on her face but I opened her coat and wrapped my arms around her body, kissing her in the process. I could feel some resistance but kept on going. When I felt her relax I dipped down so as to get at least my right hand under her skirt and slip. I wasn't sure how that would go but, again, she didn't resist. I was hoping to find her in nylon panties as I'd asked if she'd wear them. It was cotton that I felt but there was no pad. At least that was some progress.

I suggested that we sit(lay) on the couch. That was the trigger for her to ask what was going on. Not wanting her to get the wrong idea all I said was that it had seemed silly to be struggling in the car when we had the house. It wasn't like she jumped up and said "what a great idea!" but when she lay across my lap I knew she was accepting of the idea. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that before I suggested that it might be time for a visit to the bathroom. What I wanted to say was "please tinkle through your panties" but I just couldn't. When she returned my hand went right to her crotch. It wasn't wet but I knew immediately that she hadn't wiped. My fingers quickly made their way inside and it wasn't long afterwards that she was trying to get me to stop. I fought her off for a few minutes before she just rolled off my lap and onto the floor. I followed her there and lay pretty much on top of her while trying to get my hand up her skirt. I got lucky and was once again inside the panties. This time when she'd reached "that point" I had her sort of pinned down. She was pleading for me to stop, much the way she would if I tickled her. I whispered something like "do you really want me to?" and she smiled up at me and shook her head from side to side. While still over her I started unbuttoning her blouse. She didn't resist at all and, in fact, started unbuttoning her skirt. With her blouse and coat off it didn't take long for 65 degrees to seem like it was freezing. I pulled her coat back up over her shoulders and then pulled her up to standing. When I did her skirt fell to the floor. Her slip spoiled my view. Taking her hand I led her to the stairs. What was interesting was that there weren't many words being spoken by either of us. At the top of the stairs we turned left and into my room. It was nice and warm in there what with the heater on. I slipped my shirt and pants off and pulled her slip down. I climbed in first and, on my back, reached out to her. She came down right on top of me with my "bulge" right in between her legs and into her pubic area. Even with my T shirt and underpants on and her still in her bra and panties it was a special moment.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Great installment! The anticipation was killing me!