Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WINTER... At home for Christmas (Part 19e)

As it turned out my not working Friday was to my advantage. My family was moving back to our own home and my father had planned on taking the day off to effect it. With me now available he didn't have to and offered to pay me for my efforts. By doing that it also gave me the opportunity to "cover my tracks" as far as the way my newly made up bed looked. The first thing I did was to take my clothes to my room and to just sort of spread them all over the bed. I thought I was pretty clever. But, my night time visit with Elle still almost did me in. When my mother went to turn on the hot water heater she found the switch already on. I happened into the kitchen right after her "discovery" and saw the strange look on her face. I asked what was wrong and she explained what she'd found. I know my face flushed upon hearing that but, from somewhere deep inside, my "survival" mode kicked in. I told her that my father had asked me to turn up the heat just a few days ago and that I thought he meant the hot water as well. I wasn't sure that she "bought it" but I didn't stick around to find out.

I did a whole bunch of things the rest of the day, just trying to win some "points". Elle and I were going to leave after we'd eaten supper. She'd packed her bag and it was in my car before we ate so all we had to do was get in the car and go. Even though it was only about 1 and half hours to Buddy's, Elle had decided on wearing a "package". I was sort of disappointed because we'd reached a point in our relationship where I could freely ask for a "peek", meaning she'd raise the hem of her skirt to let me see what she was wearing. The "package" didn't really do anything for me.

I had a good time at the party. Elle wasn't that comfortable as she didn't know all that many people. She spent some time with Carol, Buddy's girlfriend, but she was the co-host so had to mingle amongst the guests. By 10:30pm Elle was ready to go. She'd told Nancy that she'd be there by 11pm but hadn't passed that on to me. I'd told Fred not to expect me until around 1am so leaving early was not in my plans and things at the party were just starting to "warm up". Anne, the wife of another sailor, was sort of known for being a little risque when she was drinking and she had been. I'd observed her flirting with some of the guys (older) by pulling her skirt up on her lap. She was pretty enough but my interest was in what was just a little further up than I could see. Reluctantly, Elle and I said our "good byes" and headed for Nancy's house. I kept the thought in mind to return as we drove off.

The directions were perfect. We were there in a matter of minutes. I actually said my "goodnight" to Elle in the car, not wanting to risk doing something embarassing on nancy's front stoop. I managed to slide my hand up her inner thigh only to find she was still wearing the "package". I quickly pulled my hand back and Elle made some sort of comment about it but, as I mentioned before, it just wasn't a turn on for me. We'd promised to be back home by 3pm the next day. With it being New Years Eve my father didn't want me on the road, especially in near the city. I told Elle I'd pick her up around 1pm and took off.

I decided to return to the party. Buddy was surprised to see me but when I mentioned Anne he gave me a knowing smile. I wasn't disappointed. Her husband, Tom, had gotten mad at her and had left which only emboldened her more. It's hard to describe exactly what she was doing but it seemed that wherever she "landed", be that on the lap of some guy or on a sofa or chair (or floor, when she fell) she'd have a lot of leg showing. Then, in sort of slow motion, she'd turn and, for just a few seconds, open her legs enough to see a perfect white triangle. My wanting to see her had nothing to do with not liking (loving) Elle but it was just to see another woman's panties. And, in her case, she really was a woman and not a girl. I have to admit I really enjoyed myself.

To be continued...

No comments: