Friday, February 16, 2007

WINTER... At home for Christmas (Part 19c)

It didn't take long for it to be time to make a "move". One reason was that my penis was encapsulated by my underpants and the way Elle was positioned I couldn't free it up. To put it simply, I was hurting. The second reason was that I couldn't use my hands and fingers on anything but her fanny. It was certainly better than doing nothing but it was time for more. Two people in a twin bed is tight to begin with but when we tried to shift it just wasn't working. Elle had to get up and let me slide over so my back was against the wall. It was cold... but when Elle snuggled in agaist me and with my penis free it didn't matter. I got Elle to open her legs so that I'd fit right in. At least one part of my body was warm.

I'd not fondled Elle's breasts in a long time. But, in this position I had my left hand free. I started in by rubbing her right breast and soon found the raised nipple even through the bra. Totally ignorant about the part that breasts played in sexual arousal I was surprised to find her very responsive. It took longer than when I was "playing" between her legs but I got her to a point where she wanted me to stop. Her hips had been semi writhing, almost the way she'd been when I was using my fingers inside her panties. With difficulty, I managed to roll her over on her back without her falling out of bed. Now, with me on top we kissed as passionately as I could ever remember. But while we were, I could feel her reaching for my penis. I think I actually held my breath when she did. But this time, after she'd used it to stroke her labia, she placed it in the opening and thrust her hips upward. With some effort I was inside... and still holding my breath. I don't have any idea how long it was before I made my first few strokes. I tried to stop to see how it/I was doing but she didn't. In truth I don't know how long I "lasted" but when I came it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

As you would expect, Elle wasn't done when I was but nothing was said (either then or later) about it. We ended up side by side with each of us holding onto the other. I won't lie. I fell asleep first. But, I also woke up first... feeling a strange warmth around my hip. Elle was definitely asleep. I could feel her slow breathing against my chest. I put my left hand down between us and found wetness. She'd peed while asleep.

Selfishly, I was concerned about my mattress. When I first came up with the idea of us using the room I'd expected that she would've used the toilet and that I'd put a bath towel under her/us. Neither of those things happened. I was so excited that she was willing to go to my room I completely forgot about both. I gently shook Elle to wake her up. When she did she let out a little shriek and then jumped out of the bed. The heater was still on and with the door closed it was very warm. She immediately started apologizing. I pulled the wet sheet and mattreas pad off and balled them up. I didn't want to turn on the light even though there was basically no one except Elle's parents living in the area during the winter. But, there was the slim chance that they might take a look while it was on and they knew my family wasn't there. So, with the wet bedding in my arms and Elle starting to cry I tried to feel just how wet the matress really was in the dark. My first guess was that the spot was the size of a serving platter and in about the same shape. I heaved a sigh and then grabbed one of Elle's hands and pulled her towards me and gave her a kiss.

We both had to get cleaned up. I put the heater back in the bathroom to warm it up and put the bedding in the tub. Even though it had only taken me a few minutes to do that, I certainly knew just where I was wet. It was cold! I went back into my room and by then Elle had calmed down. I told her to wait a few minutes before getting washed up to let the room get warm. Then she asked me to go downstairs and get her clothes and the panties she had in her coat. As I went down the stairs I was smiling as I thought about her "planning ahead" with the panties. I retrieved all her things and on the way back upstairs reached into her coat pocket and felt for the panties. I was a bit disappointed that they were cotton but it didn't really matter. I would've loved to been in the bathroom to watch her but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I'd gotten really cold when I was downstairs so I waited in my room for Elle to finish up. When she returned she was fully dressed, complete with her coat. I'd checked my underwear drawer and there were no more underpants of any size which meant I'd be bare under my pants. For some reason that bothered me but there was nothing I could do about it.

When we came downstairs I went into the kichen and lit a match to see just what time it was. We had about 20 minutes but I could sense that Elle was ready to go. To save time I just walked her home rather than go and get my car. She was quiet the whole time and when I kissed her at the door she apologized again. I told her I loved her as she disappeared inside. I then came back to the house to assess the "damage" and to try and come up with a plan to remedy it. With my parents returning on Thursday I really only had the next day. There wasn't anything that I could do right then and there so with the soiled bedding and damp towels in my arms I went and retrieved my car and headed for my grandparents house. As enjoyable and memorable the first part of the evening had been it was almost outweighed by the last part. All I could do was wonder was when we'd have a perfect night together.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful story. i can hardly wait from chapter to chapter. brings back memories of my own inexpierenced youth.